Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 22, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
April 22, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
intellect

they didnt make these just for the boston thing, they took them off.  read the article 
April 22, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
me>u

supposedly the msg was about baseball about the yankees but its still too soon

instagram: funthera

April 22, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
theycallmeblack

they didnt make these just for the boston thing, they took them off.  read the article 
I know silly.
April 22, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
crackpipeuser

the shirt was "pulled from shelves" meaning it was there before the boston bombing. 

I seriously cant wait to stop hearing about all this boston bullshit. 3 people died, I bet more people died during that day from car accidents on the east coast alone
April 22, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
n*

the shirt was "pulled from shelves" meaning it was there before the boston bombing. 

I seriously cant wait to stop hearing about all this boston bullshit. 3 people died, I bet more people died during that day from car accidents on the east coast alone
don't be a dick. it was a terrorist attack, the amount of people that died is irrelevant.  hundreds are injured, and the entire city is mourning, so have some fucking respect. I'm from boston, so damn right I'm heated.
April 22, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
crackpipeuser

don't be a dick. it was a terrorist attack, the amount of people that died is irrelevant.  hundreds are injured, and the entire city is mourning, so have some fucking respect. I'm from boston, so damn right I'm heated.

"injured", this includes cuts and bruises. cmon son, why don't you show some respect for the fucking people in Syria who live day to day in an ongoing conflict and have family members blown up every day.
April 22, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
n*

"injured", this includes cuts and bruises. cmon son, why don't you show some respect for the fucking people in Syria who live day to day in an ongoing conflict and have family members blown up every day.
oh yeah, we were definitely talking about syria in this case. I'm talking about boston, and once again, an injury is an injury. some people lost limbs too, don't forget that. and for your information, I've followed the conflict in syria since before it started, and did extensive research on it years ago. step your foreign affairs knowledge up, and don't try and talk shit unless you actually know what the fuck you're talking about, okay? you c'mon, son.
April 22, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
kbos

Fuck outta here. I know you don't give a fuck about Boston or Syria or babies in africa dying of aids right now. You obviously don't comprehend what its like for your home to be attacked regardless of the magnitude, stop fronting like those of us who do don't deserve respect. Don't take this as an argument, you can show some respect, not reply to me, or be an asshole. Theres only 3 options I hope you don't choose the one I think you will.
April 22, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
cernio

"injured" meaning limbs of numerous innocent individuals being blown off..fuck outta here with your ignorant ass. have some respect, its not the fact that "only 3 people died"
April 22, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
crackpipeuser

innocent people die every day fuck boys, it just doesn't happen in your back yard therefore you don't give a fuck. boston didn't happen in my backyard so why should I care?

its not a story that deserves to dominate the media like It has been the past week
April 22, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
kbos

Ok well it did happen in mine, and you can bet anyone in the entire world, boston, syria, somebody whose neighborhood burned down, somebody whose friend just died, will not take kindly to somebody talking wreckless about it soon after. You can not care about it, fine, but show respect, like an intelligent adult. Can you understand where I am coming from or do you need to call me a fuck boy because you don't like someone telling you how it is?
April 22, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
n*

@crackpipeuser
you're right, innocent people die every day. people in syria die, people in africa die, people in asia die, people in south and central america die. you think we don't know this? we do, but right now we're talking about a terrorist attack (which is by no means a regular occurrence in major U.S. cities) during the boston marathon, one of the largest athletic events in the world. people from all over the world come to participate. and you say it doesn't have global impact, or at least huge country-wide impact? and syria isn't in your backyard, so why are you bringing it up? didn't you just say you didn't care because boston isn't your backyard? I don't know if you're trolling or not, but regardless, at least have the decency to show some respect to the people that do care and that were affected by this.

@kbos, cernio
glad to see some people on here that get it. hopefully everybody you know is alright, and prayers if you know people that are struggling or passed away because of this.
April 22, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
crackpipeuser

look I live in a city that had a full fledged riot about two years ago over a hockey game, (yea Bostonians may be familiar with that.). it was stupid as fuck.

I didn't participate, however I was down there during it for a while as I was watching the game at a bar. No one died during the riot, but parts of the city were destroyed, people got stabbed, assaulted, cars burned to the ground. I know what its like to have something fucked up happen in my city... However even days after that happened, I didnt let it occupy my mind at all. I couldn't give two fucks if the people who commited said crimes were brought to justice. I guess you guys just have a more patriotic view of where you live. I dunno, maybe im just selfish.. I dunno if that made international news or not, usually shit that happens in Canada no one in the states knows or cares about
April 22, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
kbos

crackpipeuser,

I don't think anyone is being unreasonable with you here. This isn't about agreeing or disagreeing, you know damn well you'd feel the same as we do if you were from Boston. To us its not about how much or how little the media covered it, and its not about how much or how little we care about seperate issues in other parts of the world. In its simplest form the actions that took place at that moment in my city happened, there are plenty of separate issues to discuss, but they are separate as fuck and need not be brought up.

edit: I saw your most recent post. I appreciate you going for some type of understanding, but I assure you, its no coincidence that everyone in Boston feels a specific way about this. It is a town of monumental local pride. And yes, over time the wounds will heal and I we will all catch less feelings when outsiders make disrespectful comments about the bombing. I mean fuck, I went to the comedy celler in manhattan just 20 blocks away from the towers this past sept 11th and heads were laughing at 9/11 jokes left and right.
April 22, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
crackpipeuser

im just trying to give you perspective because I feel like America is constantly obsessed with the threat of terrorism, then  the US military goes and blow up houses with JDAMs in Afghanistan and kill innocent families, and then they say "whoops our bad".
April 22, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
kbos

^
I agree, and the media can be very unhealthy for americans who don't take it with a grain of salt. I just want to be clear that I am not disagreeing about that, im just sensitive bout the bombing still. It's not just my home town, I have a lot of family and history within TWO BLOCKS of the bombing, and i've spent a considerable amount of time in Watertown since a young child. Nothing like this ever happend in my life, and even though I always knew it easily could, it feels surreal. There is an entire city in a certain kind of mood about it and I can't help but feel the influence.

It's not because it happend in America, its because it happend, literally, to my home. Nicksh, respect, my ppls are fine. I hope the same for yours.

Please login first to reply.