Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 24, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
Jim Jardashian

I'm in the Air Force as an aircraft maintainer. I advise you to not doing anything involved with the flight line/aircrafts if you like to have lots of free time or a set lunchtime in the military. You'll be worked like a slave. Do something office or medical related if you are aiming for that education. Enlist for 4 years.
^ Exactly,maintainers get shit on constantly,If I worked at finance or some shit I'd def stay in otherwise,where are you stationed?
I'm at Luke in Arizona.
April 24, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
Swag Master Flex

Join the Chair Force bro bro

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RENTED?

May 30, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
Gwyn

Hey guise, just enlisted in the Navy, as a CE (Construction Electrician) gonna ship out January 6th, 2014.
Whatcha guys think? Schooling is in Texas near Dallas.
Wish me good luck  

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

May 30, 2013 @ 02:29 PM
IsaacEK

6 year Army vet checking in. I'm a combat medic, been in the shit multiple times. Afghanistan and Iraq. 

If you join any branch, join the Air Force. You'll thank me later. 
May 31, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
kumar

i heard the marines is the best

the best is delta force,
those motherfuckers are so badass secret you cant even tell who is in it, i heard like 500 apply(and these applicants are baddass motherfuckers themselves, im talking green berets, marine recons and shit) and they only take like 2 at most,

it goes like this in terms of badassness
1-delta force
2-navy seals
3-green berets
4-army special forces
5-marines recon regiment
-from what i have heard

i heard that the best special forces group in the world is either russia's spetznas or british sas
hearing also that new zealand spec ops, australian spec ops, and swiss spec ops are up there as well

btw who is downvoting everything?
how you gone forget the Israelis though? Those niggas stay strapped with the best.
June 1, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Just started my ntc rotation today
6 day earlier than every one else
Prolly be here roughly 35 days
No cell phone use after Tuesday except between 2200-0000
Glad I've been to Afghanistan cause this is pretty much the same but state side
We get leave in july so its all good

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

June 1, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

I'm signal I actually do my job
And the escalating force laws we can't just go around shooting people
We have a differnt set of laws and a differnt court system you can get way more fucked up way quicker than through civilian law

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

June 1, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Daws

My here's my advice 

1. Don't join the marines 
2. Don't get any type of aviation/maintenance Job you will not leave work if your aircraft can't fly and all the pilots are a bunch of fresh outta college dudes who break shit constantly, if its the weekend you will get called in to fix shit unless your on leave, if your drunk they'll tell you to go to sleep for like 6 hours and come in anyway shit is savage man. The marines are downsizing and the cutting scores for promotion in my MOS are crazy high and their closed for like 6+ months outta the year so the window of getting a promotion is small as hell.
3. Join the fucking Airforce if you get stationed on a based that has marines on it you get extra money for no reason 
4. Don't join the marines 
5. Get an admin/ desk jobs it's where all the fine bitches work and on Fridays you go home mad early 

Please login first to reply.