Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 19, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
.jpg

Like this dude Jesus just had the swag of a trillion lions.
Everything he said was truly beautiful b. 

"He without sin shall cast the first stone."

"What good is it if a man gains the world but loses his soul?"

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him."

April 19, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

April 19, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Tbh everything that came from his mouth was deep
April 19, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
AmericanLegend

it wasnt even his mouth though

jesus aint write the bible 

tbh religion is wack bruh

taste the glamour

April 19, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
craigsagersuit

Religion says, "If I obey God, then he will love me" when Jesus says, "God already loves me so I want to obey"

Romans 5:8. While you were an enemy of Christ, he loved you 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 19, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
EEK A LURKER

We all wish we could turn water into wine tbh.

.wa do dem.

April 20, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Religion says, "If I obey God, then he will love me" when Jesus says, "God already loves me so I want to obey"

This guys talks are dope
April 20, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
oneallah

the only thing all religions are is a bunch of fairy tales,
yes not excluding islam
April 20, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
meFLOW

I dont believe in god but after experiencing time through the B series while i was tripping on LSD and taking a swat of DMT i do believe in the "God Head." if you dont know there are theoretically two ways to experience time the A series and the B series and the A series is how we view time subjectively  from instance to instance or point to point. The B series on the other hand is viewing time objectively where you see all of the instances of all time mapped in this organic ball (what i saw) it was like a jumble of glowing points that you could like jump into and view that instance. shit is 4rlla

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

April 20, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
AmericanLegend

This guys talks are dope
its all shit he just made up bro
its all just shit people made up 

taste the glamour

April 20, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
Captain Al

I agree with americanlegend. Seriously believe anything "Jesus" said or anybody from the (fictional) bible times was actually real, AND/or documented?

1st off, everything in all religious text is constructed by man. It's not the word of a "god".

If you shape your way of life a fictional figurehead who isn't even an original concept, you should reconsider your life. You were force fed ignorance, now it's your decision to choose if you will continue to choke on it.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 21, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
craigsagersuit

What I got to lose by following Jesus' preachings? Real or not, isn't that what we humans should abide by (being kind to other Niggaz and helping the unfortunate)?

If God isn't real I got nothing to lose, I wouldn't change with how im living. Ima still try to be the best person I can be. If there is a god then great.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 21, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
Captain Al

What I got to lose by following Jesus' preachings? Real or not, isn't that what we humans should abide by (being kind to other Niggaz and helping the unfortunate)?

If God isn't real I got nothing to lose, I wouldn't change with how im living. Ima still try to be the best person I can be. If there is a god then great.
That's good. You have nothing to lose, but your time, money, and even daily choices (if your religion restricts you from doing things, e.g muslims can't eat pork).
I have nothing against people who are religious, I don't care what they believe in (and I like you craig). 
I just don't see how people can believe in religion, and need something or somebody to tell them how to live... 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 21, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
backlikethat

That's good. You have nothing to lose, but your time, money, and even daily choices (if your religion restricts you from doing things, e.g muslims can't eat pork).
I have nothing against people who are religious, I don't care what they believe in (and I like you craig). 
I just don't see how people can believe in religion, and need something or somebody to tell them how to live... 

You say you dont have anything against religious people and you dont care what they believe in but you JUST stated that religious people are fed with ignorance and straight up disrespected them.

Also, there are a lot non fiction in the Bible.Study some history.

And religious, well Christians need something or somebody to tell them how to live. Christians can live however they want. It's the fact that they choose to live by the teachings of Jesus. 
April 21, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
Moises Arias

this nigga smh.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 21, 2013 @ 01:01 PM
gersh

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Ecclesiastes 8:17  Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it. 

Romans 1:19-20  Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 

I cant see how an existing particle (or whatever it exactly is, theres always differences in the way people explain it) blew up and expanded space, eventually turned into amoeba on earth which had some intelligence or "magical way" of evolving into distinct creatures, creatures that had rather complex biology which further evolved into more complex stuff. just a quick sum up to here, big bang created "a process of evolution". why couldnt evolution happen in other planets? if anything can adapt in any circumstance, a germ could of evolved on the moon. 'oh but it wasnt in the right environment'.. lolrly? sounds like an excuse to me. Apparently dark matter make up > 90% of what we dont know or what we cant explain.. i think im pretty safe to believe the Bible is God's Word, for you curious people, study Bible prophecy of modern times, whats happened in the past 75 years and even current events, lining up Bible prophecy pretty dam well. one global government will soon come due to all this conflict, the anti-christ will rise in power for a short period... until then

Jesus is the answer

Romans 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Religion is just acts, having a genuine heart will naturally produce an good honest person anyway. Jesus saves!
April 21, 2013 @ 01:15 PM
oneallah

i think all religions, christianity, islam, hinduism, buddhism, the jewish teachings-all represent the same god, the way we pray is just different, the way we act on it is different,
to all the people saying god might not exist-i understand where your coming from but im guessing people just need to have faith or trust in something, people just have the belief in themselves that god does exist,
i personally have changed alot of views on religion, but the main points remain, btw christianity, jewdiasm, and islam are not that different at all, people just misrepresented things through the ages,

the problem i have with religions is that through out time people have fought, and killed over there own representation of god, and still do to this day ex: taliban, jihads, christian extremists, etc.
also never try to push your beliefs on to someone else unless there curious and want to know themselves, its like you have been thought something your entire life and all of the sudden some idiot will just come around and tell you its not like this but its like this, your gonna be pissed
people have misrepresented god and his "teachings" so much so that we have no idea what is right anymore

whatever those guys ex: jesus, muhammed, buddha etc. said was all true, its just idiots throughout time have put there own mix on things,
off topic but i honestly laugh when idiots say that islam is not a religion of peace but of war, lack of education at its finest
April 21, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
WCDon

God hates fags

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Please login first to reply.