300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
April 19, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
No Fuxx Given

I've been on and off with this trying to become lucid in my dreams. On one side the concept of being able to control your dreams is fuckin sick cool but on the other hand it's a pain in the ass keeping up with all the work to attain lucidity. I recall one time I realized I was dreaming but then I woke up from the excitement and from that point I've never been able to get it back again.. that probably sounds lame af but when you actually tryin to get it and see how hard it is you'll know why I was hype...

Anyway, I'm currently on my lucid dream shit again and I'm just wondering if any of yall be fuckin with it and if you do, is it worth all the trouble you gotta go through (dream journal, sleep schedules, meditation, etc.)

Fly on little wing

April 19, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
Swerve.

When someone first told me that lucid dreaming was rare I was surprised, I can always control my dreams. Turns out some people just naturally lucid dream. My problem was sleep paralysis. I got this shit like 2 a month for most of my late childhood, do you know what it feels like to think you're going to die that often? Anyways now I never dream (or remember my dreams technically) I guess it's some type of defense mechanism... Anyways its cool to dream.
April 19, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
DarianaGrande

When someone first told me that lucid dreaming was rare I was surprised, I can always control my dreams. Turns out some people just naturally lucid dream. My problem was sleep paralysis. I got this shit like 2 a month for most of my late childhood, do you know what it feels like to think you're going to die that often? Anyways now I never dream (or remember my dreams technically) I guess it's some type of defense mechanism... Anyways its cool to dream.
I had sleep paralysis as a kid. Shit is so fucking scary. But for some reason I would only get it if I slept on my back.

I've always tried to have lucid dreams but I can't. What are you supposed to do to have them?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 19, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
intellect

On a completely serious note, Lucid Dreaming is fucking amazing.  

Basically i've had a few (all in the span of like 3 weeks) and then never had them again.  But the one i remember the most was I was talking to my hot ass teacher (in my dream) in the middle of a lobby in some hotel, and i turned her around and bent her over and just started hitting it doggy.  the weirdest thing tho was that i could like feel it... I didnt wake up covered in jizz or anything but it was so awesome that the whole next day i was excited to go back to bed.  

Its a really strange thing but VERY FEW people ever experience it.  I think its like 15% of people have 1 lucid dream throughout there ENTIRE LIFETIME, and i completely know what you mean and understand why you want them again.  

I dont know what exactly you are doing to get them (and didnt really know you could actually do things to get lucid dreams) i thought it was just straight up luck, but keep at it and let me know if you get 1 again!
April 19, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
encore818

damn sleep paralysis scares the hell out of me. I hope I never experience it. I saw a video on it and that was it.
April 19, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
crumpet

I heard its easier if you like listen to some certain like music or something. It sends waves to your brain and shit. its called binaural beats.
April 19, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
Swerve.

I had sleep paralysis as a kid. Shit is so fucking scary. But for some reason I would only get it if I slept on my back.

I've always tried to have lucid dreams but I can't. What are you supposed to do to have them?
I don't do anything I just get them. 
On a completely serious note, Lucid Dreaming is fucking amazing.  

Basically i've had a few (all in the span of like 3 weeks) and then never had them again.  But the one i remember the most was I was talking to my hot ass teacher (in my dream) in the middle of a lobby in some hotel, and i turned her around and bent her over and just started hitting it doggy.  the weirdest thing tho was that i could like feel it... I didnt wake up covered in jizz or anything but it was so awesome that the whole next day i was excited to go back to bed.  

Its a really strange thing but VERY FEW people ever experience it.  I think its like 15% of people have 1 lucid dream throughout there ENTIRE LIFETIME, and i completely know what you mean and understand why you want them again.  

I dont know what exactly you are doing to get them (and didnt really know you could actually do things to get lucid dreams) i thought it was just straight up luck, but keep at it and let me know if you get 1 again!
I know what you mean, it's a weird feeling. I remember one dream where I noticed my house door was unlocked, since I thought about motor cyclist coming in and lighting the place up. I actually imagined getting shot, and i could feel the bullets in a way, even when I woke up. That depression. I'll do shit like jumo in an ocean knowing that I can't swim, idk just knowing you can't die, the limits are endless.
April 19, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
O$VMA

Ease your mind , have an idea of what you want to experience , lay down , don't cover yourself (found it to be easier this way) , don't think , drift off/switch off . . Let your subconscious mind take over and Astral Surf . If you didn't make it you prob didn't know what you actually wanted to experience or you're to hyped . The binaural beats do help if you can actually not listen to the music haha . 

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
dinkleberg

ive tried this shit on and off... never had success when i tried to force my will upon it. but when i do dream and i'm aware that i'm dreaming i just end up following through with the dream. it's frustrating i guess, haven't tried in months.
April 19, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
hiddentiga

suspended

i don't usually put forth an effort to have it happen, but it happens occasionally.  shit is awesome, i made it rain naked bitches once and fucking obliterated them mid air with lightning strikes
April 19, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
AmericanLegend

i did it, never had to do any of the bullshit just be really sleep deprived for like a week and youll start haaving crazy dreams thats what i did, my friend gave me some aderral and that night i lucided i heard adhd medication helps you lucid
easy way to lucid =
sleep deprivation (i stayed up a whole night and day plus sleeping late as fuck like 4 every day and i wasnt even trying to lucid i was just sleeping fucked up cus spring break)
and maybe ADHD/ADD meds if u can get some but
thats it youll probably have really vivid dreams and lucid if youre lucky

taste the glamour

April 20, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
________

i get some crazy ass sleep paralysis sometimes. like i'll be hearing some loud ass demonic noises and shit while falling asleep and it gets really hard to move. happens at least once a month
when i lucid dream, i'm always at my school walking around grabbing bitches asses doe haha
April 20, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
Mr_Chukes

Bro I'm in the same exact boat as you. I use to get paralysis like 3 times a week for about 5 months last year. Shit sucked so bad. I found ways to get myself out of it. Now I have been having a lot of lucid dreams and have been able to remember them. 
April 20, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
EEK A LURKER

I have lucid dreams but I'd rather I didn't.

They seem never ending when you have a couple; would rather sleep and just pass the time unaware time was passing.

Also sleep paralysis is funny stuff.

.wa do dem.

April 20, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
Iarumas

I only suffer from sleep paralyis when I'm really exhausted or taking a quick afternoon nap after eating tons of food.
April 20, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
Glo'bito

you hear demons when you get sleep paralyis? that's creepy af b..

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 20, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
Mr_Chukes

you hear demons when you get sleep paralyis? that's creepy af b..
Yeah bro you see and hear shit. It happens when you wake upon rem sleep. You're techinically still dreaming but your eyes are open and you can't move. 
April 20, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
Black Adam

I tried, I can't. i always fail.
April 20, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
christopher.

Sleep paralysis seems scary as fuck, but i'll probably never get it because i always sleep on my stomach. I read it usually happens when you're on your back.
April 20, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
RiFF RaFF

life is a dream itself

Be about it

April 20, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
AmericanLegend

okay rene descartes^....

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.