Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 19, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
Mr_Chukes

Recent events have had people lobby over stronger gun control. What if an amendment was added to the constitution that nullified the right to bear arms. Would the United States be a safer place or would people be running In peoples houses with no fear of firearms? What do you think the outcome would be?
April 19, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
Fitch

Inb4 the shit storm.
April 19, 2013 @ 04:11 AM

Inactive

mind control
April 19, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Criminals would have guns. People who actually need them wouldn't. 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

April 19, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
DarianaGrande

Who needs guns tho? serious question

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 19, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
backlikethat

The senate today just killed the bill for universal background check.

NRA too strong man smh
April 19, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
KTA

what are you gonna do about it/who cares 
April 19, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Guy breaks in your house with a gun. What are you going to do? 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

April 19, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
DarianaGrande

Guy breaks in your house with a gun. What are you going to do? 
Your not answering my question.

April 19, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
Soul Rize

Naw i just think noting is really more necessary than a pistol . Any semi auto rifles and such were never intended for personal use . There purpose is just to kill lots of people easily in one time. just my 2 cents doe

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 19, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
O$VMA

You can't completely get rid of the right to bear arms as it doesn't conform with the freedom of rights amendment . You can reduce high capacity clips . . So now all handguns can only carry 8 rounds max . . Do you know how long it takes to slide in a damn clip ? 3-5 seconds , even if you are a strugglin' it's not gonna take you that long . So people are still going to get shot/killed . Mandatory metal checks at access point of public places would be the only way to truly stop the mass killings . . . Well in public places . . Next thing you know it's GTA in the real world because the crazies can't go inside . Anyway people have their motives and they act on it if they bout it bout it . Shootings are inevitable .

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
bjornvan

I bought a gun for protection but some buy them for a hobby.I can see why, because when you get a gun you learn about it and the more you learn the more guns/mods you want.Hell I was thinking of getting a beam and a scope for ruger, had to ask myself do I really need this shit lol.

And ofcourse the hunters buy guns to hunt
April 19, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
petrol

citizens who seek out to defend themselves from criminals
April 19, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
Soul Rize

Whats the statistic tho of guns being used to kill than to defend yourself is? :O 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 19, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Fuck usa's gun laws. The senate even blocked the law where a gun shop owner must first check your background to see if you're not a crazy psychopath. 
You guys are always saying we need guns to protect ourselves from criminals, but guess what; countries like norway and usa have more shoot outs than other countries and its no coincidence that you can carry a strap there smh 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

April 19, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
Norrin Radd

this, also people who hunt and do competition shooting.

if regular citizens don't need guns, why do high profile citizens need guns.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 19, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
dinkleberg

2nd amendment protects us from tyranny... if you look throughout history the people got shafted by their own government with lies of promising peace and tranquility in exchange for their right to bear arms. cambodia, armenia, soviet union, germany. and excuse me if i'm wrong, but didn't that officer get shot on the mit campus which is a gun free zone. gun free zones do nothing, but put people in danger. out.
April 19, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
nat turner

2nd amendment protects us from tyranny... if you look throughout history the people got shafted by their own government with lies of promising peace and tranquility in exchange for their right to bear arms. cambodia, armenia, soviet union, germany. and excuse me if i'm wrong, but didn't that officer get shot on the mit campus which is a gun free zone. gun free zones do nothing, but put people in danger. out.
I agree with the government aspect. That's the only reason why I am for guns. Other than that, I don't thank guns are necessary all that much today. I know back in the day kkk would try to burn down black ppl's homes but not today. 

Guns are one f the few ways to stop a government from giving it to you up the ass. I thought it was impossible to combat the military, but when you thank about it, Iraqis did it. Afghanis are doing it. Guerrilla warfare is nearly impossible to beat right now...at this time

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

April 19, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
nat turner

Just think if the people in Syria didn't have guns

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

April 19, 2013 @ 07:17 AM
O$VMA

Just think if the people in Syria didn't have guns
Drones > Guerilla Warfare . Gonna need that anti-thermal fit 

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
Mr_Chukes

This 
Yeah that is why we don't need to restrict guns. If the Goverment was being controlled by some radical faction that had a dark agenda, we would be defenseless. That's why I agree with the people in the NRA. We should always be able to purchase guns because they are an extension of our right to life. In nature without government, we would have the right to kill anyone that we thought was a threat. Now in civil society.  We give up that right and take up the right to bear arms to protect us from others. In a way the gun serves as a detergent. 
April 19, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
rabbitman

or would people be running In peoples houses with no fear of firearms?
yeah thatd probably be the first thing i'd do.
yall try and stop me 

be careful what you pretend to be

April 19, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
EEK A LURKER

Rest of the western world gets on fine without guns.
America compensating for something?

.wa do dem.

April 19, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
DarianaGrande

this, also people who hunt and do competition shooting.

if regular citizens don't need guns, why do high profile citizens need guns.
So we need to keep our current gun laws(which clearly arent working) , So that citizens can continue to hunt for sport? That doesn't seem like its good enough to me.

April 19, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
Tony Montana

There should definitely be tighter gun control. But talk about this should have started straight after 27 kids died in Sandy Hook. The UK has only ever had 1 gun related incident to do with school and they banned schools straight away. The USA had 30+ gun school related incidents in the past 3 years and still nothing has been done to improve the safety of the most vulnerable people in your society.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 19, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
dinkleberg

There should definitely be tighter gun control. But talk about this should have started straight after 27 kids died in Sandy Hook. The UK has only ever had 1 gun related incident to do with school and they banned schools straight away. The USA had 30+ gun school related incidents in the past 3 years and still nothing has been done to improve the safety of the most vulnerable people in your society.
that whole region in connecticut already has strict ass gun control laws. the fact that some dude just stole guns from his mom and just went to a school and pulled a gta is fucking absurd when those laws are broken people will face severe penalties. gun control laws won't do shit. they will only put us in shackles like african slaves. 
April 19, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
oneallah

having a pistol is good, especially in terms of self protection,
but a fucking ar-15, or an fully loaded m-16?
hell no
April 19, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
Tony Montana

Sniper rifles and Automatic Shotguns too son.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 19, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
backlikethat

This 
Yeah that is why we don't need to restrict guns. If the Goverment was being controlled by some radical faction that had a dark agenda, we would be defenseless. That's why I agree with the people in the NRA. We should always be able to purchase guns because they are an extension of our right to life. In nature without government, we would have the right to kill anyone that we thought was a threat. Now in civil society.  We give up that right and take up the right to bear arms to protect us from others. In a way the gun serves as a detergent. 

This is the most dumbest argument i always hear.
1. Do you really think the military is gonna kill their own citizens? Do you think a marine is gonna shoot his own mom? And dont bother mentioning the Nazi's cause

1a. Hitler rounded up a specialized task force for the concentration camps
1b. They were mostly Jews, Political enemies, Gays, Etc

2. If you REALLY wanted protection from the tyranny of the government, we would need the right to bear nukes, jets, tanks, missiles, drones, etc. Why? Cause thats what the government is packin b. And a couple assault rifles aint takin down none of those.

3. THE NRA IS BARLEY COMPOSED AND RAN BY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE 2ND AMENDMENT. THE NRA IS CONTROLLED BY GUN AND AMMUNITION MANUFACTURERS WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT THEIR PRODUCTS BEING SOLD TO WHOEVER. THEY DONT CARE IF A CRIMINAL BUYS THEIR GUN. THEY DONT CARE IF A CITIZEN BUYS THEIR GUN. THEY DONT CARE IF A MENTAL PERSON BUYS THEIR GUN. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

4. 91% of Americans wanted Universal Background checks. Is this not a democracy? Isn't Congress suppose to look out for what the PEOPLE WANT?
April 19, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
backlikethat

that whole region in connecticut already has strict ass gun control laws. the fact that some dude just stole guns from his mom and just went to a school and pulled a gta is fucking absurd when those laws are broken people will face severe penalties. gun control laws won't do shit. they will only put us in shackles like african slaves. 

Laws wont do shit?

Bruh, in 2008, only 11 people were killed by guns in Japan. In Japan, YOU CANNOT BUY, SELL OR HAVE GUNS. GUNS ARE ILLEGAL THERE.

In 2008, US had over 9000 deaths from guns.

So now you're telling me laws wont do shit? We have the numbers. We have the proof. Laws do matter.

Please login first to reply.