Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 19, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
piccolo

What's good HB ?

I just arrived back on Earth before college starts to try the human experience so i can go back and tell all the other Namekians how great it was.

The thing is, it will be my freshmen year and i'm not sure what to do yet.
I would go undecided but i don't want to take useless classes.

I'm starting to get into architect, i like to build houses, customize them and shit.
In fact, i was going to redo Master Roshi's crib but he said no because he "loved the vintage look" ..

But yeah, I'm not too sure about architect yet so idk what to do.

Is there a major i could choose where i could take core classes and get them out of the way just for the time being?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 19, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
truuuchainz

go undecided and take the pre-requisites u need for ur degree
unless ur taking a trade you still need to get the basics
April 19, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
O$VMA

Civil Engineering .

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
REVS

Any major you choose, first semester freshmen year everyone takes about the same classes. English comp, some form of math, etc. Just go undeclared take a wide variety of classes  and maybe some that are more focused on architect and see if it truly is something that interests you.   

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 19, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
chief

for your freshman year you'll pretty much just be taking basic classes so you don't need to declare a major until next semester or sophomore year. don't ask other people what to do, figure out what best suits you or else you'll be miserable

•••

April 19, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
No Fuxx Given

Stick to what you know: Personal training. Gohan is dat dude thanks to you b

Fly on little wing

April 19, 2013 @ 01:42 AM

Inactive

this nigga graduated from 

and hes about to go on to

im so proud of u piccolo
April 19, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
piccolo

Civil Engineering .
What do you do in Civil Engineering?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 19, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
REVS

Civil Engineering .
Make good money. 

It's engineering that involves design and construction of buildings, structures, etc. The schooling is more intense than that of an architect I'm pretty sure though.  

April 19, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
piccolo

for your freshman year you'll pretty much just be taking basic classes so you don't need to declare a major until next semester or sophomore year. don't ask other people what to do, figure out what best suits you or else you'll be miserable
Should i just leave the selection blank though?

I don't like leaving things blank. That's the main reason why i asked if there was something i could put in instead of leaving it with no answer.

April 19, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
rabbitman

some safe bets are finance, economics, and engineering

be careful what you pretend to be

April 19, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
mffns

Lol how is economics a safe bet? Have fun trying to find a job with a econ degree
April 19, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

If you tryna be like the HansumBasedFlexDaddy you can be a lawyer. I don't know how a Namekian would look in a suit though. 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

April 19, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
piccolo

Civil Engineering .
Make good money. 

It's engineering that involves design and construction of buildings, structures, etc. The schooling is more intense than that of an architect I'm pretty sure though.  
Awesome, that's exactly what i'm looking forward to.
How hard is the class?

April 19, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
rabbitman

Lol how is economics a safe bet? Have fun trying to find a job with a econ degree
lol and what makes you so knowledgeable? i have multiple friends who did it and theyre making decent money

"Economics majors are among the top earners right out of college, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, a nonprofit that studies employment trends for college graduates. The average salary for an economics major in his or her first job was $54,634, according to the organization's Spring 2011 Salary Survey. That's up 9.7 percent from a year earlier. "Consulting, investment banking, and finance companies are showing the most interest in these graduates," says Mimi Collins, a NACE spokeswoman."

be careful what you pretend to be

April 19, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
O$VMA

Civil Engineering .
Make good money. 

How hard is the class?
Hard work, wouldn't recommend it if you tend struggle in the Math and Science areas . If your competent though, all you need is dedication .

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
piccolo

Civil Engineering .
Make good money. 

How hard is the class?
Hard work, wouldn't recommend it if you tend struggle in the Math and Science areas . If your competent though, all you need is dedication .
Damn, i suck ass in math.

April 19, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
O$VMA

Civil Engineering .
Make good money. 

How hard is the class?
Hmm . . well you could work on your mathematics , civil consists mostly of physics . It's up to you though , base your majors off your strengths and do some research on majors .

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
REVS

Civil Engineering .
Make good money. 

How hard is the class?
Hmm . . well you could work on your mathematics , civil consists mostly of physics . It's up to you though , base your majors off your strengths and do some research on majors .
And keep your choices realistically, don't go spending 100k to get a degree in poli sci or psychology. 

April 19, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
piccolo

So there's no majors i can take just for the time being until i find something i'm really interested in?

April 19, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
Lucy North$ide

So there's no majors i can take just for the time being until i find something i'm really interested in?
You could go undecided , but you'd be wasting money . If you're in high school still , talk to your counselor about your goals and interests and his feedback may spark an idea that you'd want to pursue .

I'm Smoove on the MOON I be Mobbin to Mars

April 19, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
O$VMA

Ya that or try a major out and if it doesn't go well , change your major ,

Good Vibes .

April 19, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Civil Engineering .
Make good money. 

How hard is the class?
And keep your choices realistically, don't go spending 100k to get a degree in poli sci or psychology. 
Both of these degrees give you the ability to make 60-100k+ so I don't understand your logic. It would be better to say don't waste 100k on a philosophy degree.

Hansum + Based = Perfection

April 19, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
Fitch

First off, don't declare yet. It's not required yet and you'll be taking shitty classes regardless. Take some time to figure out what you want to do, and declare your major one time. My sisters ended up changing majors and it fucked them up because they were already a bit into that field's study. Secondly, if you like architecture, also consider a related form of engineering. My dad is an architect, and contrary to what people try to tell me, most architects don't get paid too much. My dad has straight up told people looking into the career that if the money is their main goal, go into engineering. It isn't the same job though.
April 19, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
Fitch

Civil Engineering .
Make good money. 

How hard is the class?
If you're spending that much on that degree, you're probably doing it wrong.
April 19, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
chief

Should i just leave the selection blank though?

I don't like leaving things blank. That's the main reason why i asked if there was something i could put in instead of leaving it with no answer.
yeah you really don't need to declare until like sophomore year (at least that's how my school works). they usually have an "undecided" choice if you haven't picked out a major you want to pursue. I didn't know I wanted to get a degree in advertising until the second semester of my sophomore year. You think you have to rush declaring a major, but trust me the right choice will come after you take a few diverse freshman courses to really see what interests you

•••

April 20, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
piccolo

Wait, what major should i choose to actually get into the school with no problem?

I'll try to transfer after my first year.

April 20, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
O$VMA

Wait, what major should i choose to actually get into the school with no problem?

Have you even taken your ACT yet ?

Good Vibes .

April 20, 2013 @ 11:41 AM
piccolo

Have you even taken your ACT yet ?
Yeah, i been took it.

April 20, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
dead7

Accounting.

Easy money.cool

Please login first to reply.