FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 19, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
Swerve.

So I've previously stated that I always seemed to fall into some horrible luck with girls, they would turn into some horrible experiences, but right now I'm talking to this girl I really like, it's like always fun you know what I mean? But recently when she texts me I've been busy I didn't respond for like 2 hours 3 times in a row, now she hasn't tested me back in a day, I avoided sending the double text, but idk what to do.

P.S. In before OP is a fag
April 19, 2013 @ 12:46 AM

Inactive

overthinking ass nigga, you gotta change your whole mindset. tell yourself you are the fucking man my nigga. spit game to these hoes like they ain't shit, because ultimately who the fuck do you have nigga? nobody but yourself nigga. you gotta love yourself my nigga, ain't nobody gonna do that shit for you my nigga. once you can love yourself anything is possible my nigga. the world is yours once you can accept you for you my nigga. change your whole mindset my nigga. you gotta qualify these hoes to the fucking man you are my nigga. i believe in you my nigga 
April 19, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
douchefacekillah

Pump your breaks brah; dont be catching feelings all early and shit. You scare the hoes off.
April 19, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
Captain Al

The problems with most dudes who aren't experienced with chicks is that they want to fuck with every girl the try to talk to...

if you really want to know how to spit game, try being FRIENDS with a girl.

If your guy friend doesn't text you for a day, are you going to freak out? seriously, girls are human too. they're not emotional tyrants who just catch feelings because of texts.
and if you really want to talk to her... hit her up... that x2 text stuff is for girls who don't want to fuck you.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 19, 2013 @ 06:48 PM

Inactive

my man swerve if you need any advice at all, anything, just ask a nigga. im here for you fam 
April 19, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
EEK A LURKER

Go speak to her face to face.

.wa do dem.

April 19, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
hiddentiga

suspended

overthinking ass nigga, you gotta change your whole mindset. tell yourself you are the fucking man my nigga. spit game to these hoes like they ain't shit, because ultimately who the fuck do you have nigga? nobody but yourself nigga. you gotta love yourself my nigga, ain't nobody gonna do that shit for you my nigga. once you can love yourself anything is possible my nigga. the world is yours once you can accept you for you my nigga. change your whole mindset my nigga. you gotta qualify these hoes to the fucking man you are my nigga. i believe in you my nigga 
in translation from niggerish to english:
don't expect anything.  just go with the flow, and whatever happens happens.
April 19, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
kbos

Dealing with girls treat them like girls, do your thing, don't waste time getting too attached. When you find a real grown ass woman that holds it down and doesn't come at you with bullshit or ask you for shit, you recognize that and treat her like a lady. You'll find 100 dumb bitches for every lady.
April 19, 2013 @ 09:33 PM

Inactive

Dealing with girls treat them like girls, do your thing, don't waste time getting too attached. When you find a real grown ass woman that holds it down and doesn't come at you with bullshit or ask you for shit, you recognize that and treat her like a lady. You'll find 100 dumb bitches for every lady.
there is one in my presence right now 

Please login first to reply.