Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 18, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
B Low Brown

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

crackpipeuser

Gucci sale has ended.

Actually it never existed, Gucci just trollin broke niggas like you
playboyxxx

pink like hamilton

April 18, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
B Low Brown

Gucci sale has ended.

"So i'm 21 years old, only fucked 2 girls in my life and my confidence is at an all time low right now. I go out on the weekends to bars/clubs with big groups of friends who are mostly males or females with boyfriends. So this leaves me to pretty much try and hit on random girls at the club. How do i build confidence/game? I seriously have no idea what to say to girls beyond "hi, my name is __, whats yours? want to dance?". 

Thats if i even work up enough swag to go and approach them. Plus I have another problem, I have high standards which is totally not justified considering my inability to get laid. I mean, so-so or ugly girls do approach me sometimes, but i dont pursue it. I am always looking to score with the hottest girls in the bar but never even come close to it or even make a pass. I've pretty much realized that I have to be drunk to even attempt to pick up a girl. I never make passes at girls at school/outside of a bar 

I feel forever alone right now, and this shit is wack. I know I need to make a change as I am only getting older."

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

April 18, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
crackpipeuser

Gucci sale has ended.

"So i'm 21 years old, only fucked 2 girls in my life and my confidence is at an all time low right now. I go out on the weekends to bars/clubs with big groups of friends who are mostly males or females with boyfriends. So this leaves me to pretty much try and hit on random girls at the club. How do i build confidence/game? I seriously have no idea what to say to girls beyond "hi, my name is __, whats yours? want to dance?". 

Thats if i even work up enough swag to go and approach them. Plus I have another problem, I have high standards which is totally not justified considering my inability to get laid. I mean, so-so or ugly girls do approach me sometimes, but i dont pursue it. I am always looking to score with the hottest girls in the bar but never even come close to it or even make a pass. I've pretty much realized that I have to be drunk to even attempt to pick up a girl. I never make passes at girls at school/outside of a bar 

I feel forever alone right now, and this shit is wack. I know I need to make a change as I am only getting older."
post from two years ago, frail.
April 18, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
La Rue

April 18, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
AndreLutherKing

It's not a Gucci "sale" persay. It's more of a Gucci bargain of sorts. They just used the term sale to make people more comfortable with the notion of lower priced Gucci products.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Please login first to reply.