FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 18, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
DarianaGrande

Don't do it. You already making it 10x more complicated than it needs to be and you gon fuck up. When you see her. Don't hesitate. Don't think "damn I want her".  Go get her my nigga. Start a convo and let that shit flow naturally. Fuck rejection. You aint gon never get the pussy if you don't try.

Just tryna help ya'll out there.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 18, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
AndreLutherKing

It's been the same dude making threads about the girl for the past week or so.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

April 18, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
B Low Brown

Exactly. Niggas over think shit & fuck up. Worrying too much about what to say so what comes out of their mouth isn't even the real them. The sooner niggas learn to give no fucks, the sooner they have more success in their love/sex life

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

April 18, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Head Hunterz

no pic = girl not worth it imo

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

April 18, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
DarianaGrande

no pic = girl not worth it imo
lol wut. I think you missed the point B.

April 18, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
craigsagersuit

Exactly. Niggas over think shit & fuck up. Worrying too much about what to say so what comes out of their mouth isn't even the real them. The sooner niggas learn to give no fucks, the sooner they have more success in their love/sex life
Don't do it. You already making it 10x more complicated than it needs to be and you gon fuck up. When you see her. Don't hesitate. Don't think "damn I want her".  Go get her my nigga. Start a convo and let that shit flow naturally. Fuck rejection. You aint gon never get the pussy if you don't try.

get in here kumonoy 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 18, 2013 @ 11:58 AM
No Fuxx Given

What you know about gettin pussy,b? If you offering up this advice u must bet ass like a toilet seat my nigga. Let's see that resume bruh o

Fly on little wing

April 18, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
kumonoy

thanks for making this thread may b i shud try walking up to her with my mind shut off
April 18, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
kumonoy

get in here kumonoy 
dats hard to do bro. i hjave to at least think of an opener
April 18, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
kbos

lol every time i see one of those threads, I know whoever made it is going to fail and end up fapping.
April 18, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
DarianaGrande

I'm talking from experience. You can't win em all, but niggas so afraid of rejection they don't even try. Based on all these threads about "this girl i wanna talk to" I'm assuming thats how most of these niggas are. Over thinking shit and end up saying something stupid. Just like B low said when you dont give a fuck, You'll luck will change.

Please login first to reply.