Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 17, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
theycallmeblack

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
April 17, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
jaded

I don't have any of those and a lot of people I know are starting to get rid of them.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 17, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
DarianaGrande

I dont either. Social media is ruining our people skills when it comes to interacting anyway.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 17, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
veryrareandbased

would love to meet a chick without being on social media. twitter, IG & facebook to be more specific. 

For women twitter = bitch and complain & sneak diss . IG=Thirst Traps

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

April 17, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Berserker

Never had facebook, only thing I really use is instagram but thats hardly
Facebook just seems superficial, its not like 300-400 of your "friends" are your actual friends, lmao not even all the people who say happy birthday to you on fb even care or knew it was your birthday without fb telling them it was
Plus its full of

Out here Rick Rossin' it

April 17, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
kbos

Lol not ok? Fuck you mean, why would it be not ok for someone to choose privacy? I only use FB, most people I know are the same, some people do twitter and some people do ig, and i know just as many who have none. I don't update it frequently, my profile picture is 2 years old.
April 17, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
R.

I have a friend that doesn't use any social media, although she uses my other friends Facebook for work related things. I find her more interesting than any other person I know to say the least.
April 17, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
Fitch

I've never had any of that shit. It doesn't matter how awesome I think I am (and believe me, I do) the world just really doesn't give a shit about what I had for lunch today or what movie I'm seeing tonight.
April 17, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
Black Manta

Currently have FB deactivated; for a while I was just lurking without posting anything.

I hate how people make themselves seem bigger/better than they are in real life. Had enough of it.

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 17, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
nomoikway

never used fb myspace twitter instagram or tumblr cool
i stay on steam n shit talking to actual cool niggas, i cant talk to people online that i know irl cause usually most of them are just socially inept when it comes to online interaction if you know what i mean

no whammy no whammy

April 17, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
Vancouver

dont use any. hate that shit. I can see how how they can be good and I'd probably have a lot more "friends" or have stayed in touch with people but fuck it. I can't bring myself to instagram a picture of my fancy meals or tweet how I just partied till morning or try and get my 1200th friend so people can see how cool I am.
April 17, 2013 @ 08:51 AM
bjornvan

dont use any. hate that shit. I can see how how they can be good and I'd probably have a lot more "friends" or have stayed in touch with people but fuck it. I can't bring myself to instagram a picture of my fancy meals or tweet how I just partied till morning or try and get my 1200th friend so people can see how cool I am.
tru
my friends use to be on facebook so much and tried to get me on but i kept telling them its stupid as fuck and I talk to them everyday so i didnt see the point.Then they say but the bitches.. id rather meet in person.Now they rarely on facebook..instagram stupid as fuck but on tumblr I can understand when people take pics of food,i found some good restaurants off tumblr.
April 18, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
oneallah

i have twitter, fb, and instagram, just never log on,
it is true that social media is fucking us up
i have heard of people getting addicted to that shit for some reason
April 18, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
stillhatelondon

deleted my FB 
and dont use my twitter
cant leave instagram alone thou
April 18, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
YOU AHOE ASS BITCH

deleted fb.

still use twitter and insta. 
April 19, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
theycallmeblack

These posts make being on social media sound weird.
April 19, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
chief

I know there's people who like to think they are above facebook and try to delete it then come back to it after a month anyway. There's also those people who just straight up don't use social networking.

As for me, I do enjoy it. I like to see what other people are up to when I'm not hanging out with them. I'm also going to be graduating with a bachelor's in advertising, so I feel obligated to stay linked into social media considering that's the direction advertising is heading and it's only going to grow from there

•••

Please login first to reply.