April 16, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
No Fuxx Given

About to wrap up that senior year of high school and I just committed to my college a couple days ago which got me excited af for the future college life BUT is it really the shit? I'm expecting crazy ass parties, freedom, mad bitches, good kush and alcohol, all that.

For those of you who are in college right now and are living ON CAMPUS how is it? Let me know the do's and don'ts and share any advice/ insight you got on the subject

Its going down this Fall niggas cool 

Fly on little wing

April 16, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
Tony Montana

What are you even studying?

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 16, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
No Fuxx Given

Economics. That's not what I asked you tho fool I'm well aware that this is my future but I'm also aware that these could possibly be the best years of my life so I'm gonna live to the fullest jafeel

Fly on little wing

April 16, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
drbazing

Drop whatever you had in life. You are about to be reborn b.
April 16, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
feelings

If you partied in high school like I did shit won't be too crazy. My school threw crazy house parties so the ones in college weren't that different. If you ain't with the proper group then expect little bitches that ain't even that good looking. Some of my homies from high school are in sigma chi and that frat knows how to have a good time (at least the chapter at my school). They always get the finest bitches to go to their shit. The club/bar scene is where it's at though pretty much anywhere you go (if its a major uni). 

Only expect to reborn if you were a little nerd bitch in high school that didn't do anything. 

I go to ASU by the way. 
April 16, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
REVS

Where are you going?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 16, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
kbos

About to wrap up that senior year of high school and I just committed to my college a couple days ago which got me excited af for the future college life BUT is it really the shit? I'm expecting crazy ass parties, freedom, mad bitches, good kush and alcohol, all that.

For those of you who are in college right now and are living ON CAMPUS how is it? Let me know the do's and don'ts and share any advice/ insight you got on the subject

Its going down this Fall niggas  

College isn't like the movies kid. This is what every kid expects in high school. Its a hollywood image that isn't real. That van wilder and how high shit is pretty much false hope. Kids who were sheltered as fuck and didn't do plenty of drinking, partying, and experimenting in highschool will go wild, so if you're one of those it might excite you.  

Edit: I agree with feelings. Also where are you going it really depends.
April 16, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
crackpipeuser

if you spend all your time drinking smoking and fucking bitches good luck getting good grades and have fun being a drop out b.
April 16, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
Mr_Chukes

Bro why care so much about parties and bitch. Work hard, study and get the fuck out. Parties and bitches will be there. I mean they shouldn't be a main focus. Shit will happen just relax. You're paying for school. Don't fuck it up. 
April 16, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
Pantic

Nobody can say they had an easier time getting pussy in HS than college to be fair... You gonna feel that don't worry cool
April 16, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
powerball

always depends on where you go to school. if you go to some small mid major school in the middle of nowhere, can't expect much. just gotta make the best out of the situation you're in since college is what you make of it.
April 16, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
mackness

I'm a senior wrapping up my last year of high school also, from what I've heard college is what you make of it. It can suck ass or be super awesome. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

April 16, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
DarianaGrande

Its going down this Fall niggas  
This made me lol for some reason.

My guess is OP didn't party in HS. matter fact. HS parties were better to me. Under 18 could do whatever I wanted with no real consequences.cool

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 16, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
REVS

Like powerball said, it all depends on where you go. Which is why I asked. If you're going to school in the city, it's way better in my opinion, I hit up Pittsburgh frequently to visit my friends at Pitt and CMU and it's always a good time. Same for my friends in North Philly who go to Temple. 

Freshmen dorms blow. RA's can eat dicks, even though they're just doing their job. And try not to skip class, because the more you skip, the harder it is do get back into the swing of things. Lectures blow, paying for books blows, and campus food isn't that good.

But again, this all depends on the school, every university is different you can't just broadly ask if college is fun, some benefit from it some don't.  

April 16, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
No Fuxx Given

Yuup not really a party goer since its not a big highschool so I have been forced to be a get together type person. Just smoke, drink, and bullshit wit the homies BUT anyway talk to me about the female aspect..is pussy easier to get in college as opposed to high school?

I'm going to Temple btw

Fly on little wing

April 16, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
kbos

^

The difference is in HS girls are less sexually experienced and they don't let you hit it as easily. In college the sluts come out, like after they took a few dicks they stopped giving a fuck.
April 16, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
craigsagersuit

college is what you make of it.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 16, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
oneallah

depends on where your going, how about you focus first on your education caz my cousin goes to rutgers and tells me that some of his friends and have gotten so caught up in the frat parties that they just get kicked out of the college due to some of the consequences that happened
April 16, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
REVS

Dorms are alright. Apartments off campus are better.
Dont walk off campus by yourself at night or just be aware of your surroundings.
Dont go past 18th Street. (My opinion) 
Football and Basketballs games are alway fun.
Theres always shit to do cause you have Philly as your stomping grounds.

And yea there's probably a better chance of getting ass when you're at an actual house party, not a high school house party which involves you, several friends, a case of cheap beer, all squatting in your parents basement.

April 17, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
BDKMV

If you're in a co-ed dorm, make the most of it.
Don't be a faggot and talk to people. Networking for social shit is as important as networking for jobs.
Go to sports games. Even if the team sucks, pre-gaming and tail gaiting >>>
Don't yolo out and get into legal trouble with the school and getting MIPs and shit.
Always bring a condom.
April 17, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
gamesnacks

OP said "commit" like he is a Rivals.com recruit. LOL Anyway, congrats and good luck. And yes, college is the shit, but don't fuck up and waste your money (even if you get grant money or scholarships). Meaning: try to graduate and not flunk-out.

Oh yeah and first thing you should do is get a "COLLEGE" tshirt. Because wearing that is instant motivation for enjoying those fine 4, 5, 6, or even 7 years of your life. haha (SARCASM!)
April 17, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
gamesnacks

If you're in a co-ed dorm, make the most of it.
Don't be a faggot and talk to people. Networking for social shit is as important as networking for jobs.
Go to sports games. Even if the team sucks, pre-gaming and tail gaiting >>>
Don't yolo out and get into legal trouble with the school and getting MIPs and shit.
Always bring a condom.
Concur with everything.
April 17, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
gamesnacks

depends on where your going, how about you focus first on your education caz my cousin goes to rutgers and tells me that some of his friends and have gotten so caught up in the frat parties that they just get kicked out of the college due to some of the consequences that happened
LOL Yup. You don't want to end up on "Academic Probation." Look OP, be smart, go to class, but have fun.
April 18, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
Q.M.P

i'm in college now, and it's definitely waaaayy better than highschool
April 18, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Alx

i wish it was like this

but its not b,

Please login first to reply.