April 16, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
Chuck E

do you think she's worth keeping?

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

April 16, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
Chuck E

seriously tho, ur an asshole if u cheat on ur girl. u even said shes good to u... y would u do that to her?

imagine if she sucked the dick of every other nigga that flirted wit her... and lord knows girls get flirted on more often

if u dun want to be tied down then jus find girls that r down to fuck/chill with no relationship. theres plenty of girls down for that out there.

otherwise stop being a lil faggot and stay faithful to ur girlfriend. playin with women is jus childish and bitchmade.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

April 16, 2013 @ 10:28 PM

Inactive

I hope u niggas find a girl worth cuffin one day and stumble on her suckin another niggas dick.

Seriously, u niggas is jus fuckbois. If u dun want a GIRLFRIEND dont get one. Or if u rly want muliple actual relationships, get ur game up and make it work with girls that KNOW they aint the only ones.

But I kno u niggas jus tryna fuck on sum, so jus stay single. Jeez, how hard is it...
April 16, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
AmericanLegend

I hope u niggas find a girl worth cuffin one day and stumble on her suckin another niggas dick.

Seriously, u niggas is jus fuckbois. If u dun want a GIRLFRIEND dont get one. Or if u rly want muliple actual relationships, get ur game up and make it work with girls that KNOW they aint the only ones.

But I kno u niggas jus tryna fuck on sum, so jus stay single. Jeez, how hard is it...
yo blackbeiber this you?

taste the glamour

April 17, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
sado

April 17, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

I've cheated on all my GFS. Just Lie and never get caught, Its fun, but then the thing about it is you become the prisoner of your own hell.
April 18, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
Q.M.P

why does this thread even exist
April 18, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
stickie

lol reminds me of last year, i had one chick always wanting to kick it with me, and another chick always down to kick it with me, fucked em both, but neither of them was my gf so i was considered single, if you just "talkin" to a girl then go ahead a fuck another chick, not like ya'll exclusive
April 18, 2013 @ 09:14 AM
Glo'bito

as already said before, If you already got something good why risk it? the cheating scenario always ends up badly anyways, your gonna feel guilty as shit when its all over.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Please login first to reply.