Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 22, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
kbos

Damn, you guys are "catching feelings" and shit.

The source I got the news article from Afghanistan said it happened the same day as the Boston incident. I didn't even realize it was from 2002. Had I seen that, and known it was completely unrelated I wouldn't have posted it.

And I think you got what I said mixed up. I'm not trying to say that 3 people getting killed here in America isn't a big deal, or that it doesn't matter. I'm just saying it's biased that we don't know about how we kill people in foreign countries without seeking out the information ourselves. Life lost is tragic no matter whose life is was.
WOW you condensed moron. I even made a thread just for you, name in title and all, to post your faggot shit in. GO there and spew your dull minded hipster faggotry. Fucking dick legs.
I just want to know how anything I have said could be considered "hipster". Or how anything I have said leads you to believe I fuck men.
I lol'd at the idea that hipster and faggot are in question but I was accurate in my suggestion that your legs are dicks.

edit: If you want a serious answer check the other thread
April 22, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
colonelcrackerzz

Illuminati.

Please login first to reply.