BREAKING NEWS: Bombing at Boston Marathon

April 16, 2013 @ 15:02:45 PM
It's tragic.

Ediiting

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 16, 2013 @ 15:10:38 PM
April 16, 2013 @ 15:29:20 PM
The presence of an attack overseas shouldn't diminish the impact of a tragic event in america, and vice versa. The American media will always, always put an emphasis on a domestic attack because they're an American news source - Why wouldn't they report an American attack over an attack in Iran? An attack on Boston has an immediate effect on the American people.

I think people tend to lose sight of the fact one of the reasons that there are news stations is to spread awareness and advice to those that will be effected by the things they're reporting. People in Boston not close to the explosion may have had no idea about it, and would have gone about their day like it was normal, when a clear and present danger had already been shown. Further attacks would've been devastating if people weren't taking the precautions they were told to over news outlets.

It's a breaking news story coming from American news stations regarding something that happened on American soil. Of course they're going to report it over something that happened in a different country, especially when attacks like these are commonplace in the middle east; people have become detached from the tragedies that happen there every day. Not saying its right, it's just how todays news stations operate.
April 16, 2013 @ 15:30:05 PM
Fuck jacob server hipster ass faggot.

Lillyhammer

April 16, 2013 @ 15:39:31 PM
yo make a thread when they findout who done it
April 16, 2013 @ 16:14:49 PM
god damn people are so fucking stupid. Humanity lost
April 16, 2013 @ 16:39:55 PM

Inactive User

i thought pantic was gonna post something smart for once
April 16, 2013 @ 16:51:34 PM
@ jacobfaggot

This isn't about white people. The 8 year old who died was a black child from a black neighborhood.

Edit: my OG source appears wrong doe... I think its a white kid. Point still stands its not a race thing.
April 16, 2013 @ 16:53:34 PM
Obviously, any loss of life is a terrible thing to go through. And I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but it sucks that people only care when white Americans get killed. It's not really that, it's the media only reports such events.

3 people died in Boston today, and that sucks. It really does.

But do you know what else happened today? A US Military plane "accidentally" dropped a bomb on a civilian wedding ceremony in Afghanistan. We killed 30 innocent men, women, and children, all due to the incompetence of the United States soldier flying the plane. And was this reported on any widespread news outlet in America? Of course not, because we love to play the victim card. So we killed 30 people today? Big deal, 3 of ours were killed. Obviously that's way more important. (sarcasm in the last two sentences).

I just hate how such small (relatively) tragedies get treated like the end of the world when it happens in America, yet will kill way more innocent people in other countries, and nobody ever cares. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html
Will have to quote this in case others missed it

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

April 16, 2013 @ 16:56:33 PM
@ jacobfaggot

This isn't about white people. The 8 year old who died was a black child from a black neighborhood.
^ kid who died was white I believe. Martin Richard

"Richard'€™s mother, Denise, suffered a brain injury in the blast, and his 6-year-old sister reportedly lost a leg. William Richard, the father, told a local official that his daughter would have died if not for the heroic efforts of first-responders." 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 16, 2013 @ 17:00:21 PM
^
Fact check u right I seen some bullshit online
April 16, 2013 @ 17:15:28 PM
I feel sorry for everyone in Boston involved, but i can't help but laugh at the faggots in here who start wishing death on everyone from the middle east because of it... There is millions of regular citizens in the middle east who will never have a good life because of military dictatorships and terrorists. Yesterday 55 people died and 300 was injured in Iraq bombings too, seemingly Al-qaeda work.. Everyone is a target for terrorists and blaming all people in the middle east for their work is just as incredibly retarded as blaming white people in 2013 for slavery or saying every black guy is gang affiliated.. 
April 16, 2013 @ 17:42:32 PM
Dad must feel like shit knowing his boy was only there to cheer for him at finish line. Smh

Lillyhammer

April 16, 2013 @ 17:44:00 PM
every time i try to embed this video, it seems like it messes up this site. lol
so heres the link, anyone watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fi8P9BMomrI

ThePreciseLife.com

April 16, 2013 @ 17:50:06 PM
every time i try to embed this video, it seems like it messes up this site. lol
so heres the link, anyone watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fi8P9BMomrI
I don't know how to deal with people like you.I would post the gif again, but naw. please...

GET THE FUCK OUT
April 17, 2013 @ 00:27:39 AM
Obviously, any loss of life is a terrible thing to go through. And I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but it sucks that people only care when white Americans get killed. It's not really that, it's the media only reports such events.

3 people died in Boston today, and that sucks. It really does.

But do you know what else happened today? A US Military plane "accidentally" dropped a bomb on a civilian wedding ceremony in Afghanistan. We killed 30 innocent men, women, and children, all due to the incompetence of the United States soldier flying the plane. And was this reported on any widespread news outlet in America? Of course not, because we love to play the victim card. So we killed 30 people today? Big deal, 3 of ours were killed. Obviously that's way more important. (sarcasm in the last two sentences).

I just hate how such small (relatively) tragedies get treated like the end of the world when it happens in America, yet will kill way more innocent people in other countries, and nobody ever cares. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html
why is this faggot still allowed to post on here?
April 17, 2013 @ 00:28:38 AM
April 17, 2013 @ 01:31:12 AM

sad.
April 17, 2013 @ 02:00:32 AM
so fucking sad to see a mom and her daughter with their legs dismembered. whoever did this will fucking pay. if the government doesn't do enough, i can guarantee that vigilantes will be on their way to body the people who did this

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 17, 2013 @ 02:25:51 AM

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 17, 2013 @ 02:59:14 AM
April 17, 2013 @ 03:24:16 AM
fuck our corrupt ass government.. they did this shit.

check out this video of a scene being edited.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111
April 17, 2013 @ 03:49:41 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck our corrupt ass government.. they did this shit.

check out this video of a scene being edited.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111
You're an idiot.
(Invalid img)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 17, 2013 @ 06:26:45 AM
Damn, you guys are "catching feelings" and shit.

The source I got the news article from Afghanistan said it happened the same day as the Boston incident. I didn't even realize it was from 2002. Had I seen that, and known it was completely unrelated I wouldn't have posted it.

And I think you got what I said mixed up. I'm not trying to say that 3 people getting killed here in America isn't a big deal, or that it doesn't matter. I'm just saying it's biased that we don't know about how we kill people in foreign countries without seeking out the information ourselves. Life lost is tragic no matter whose life is was.

April 17, 2013 @ 06:36:24 AM
Why would someone do this to innocent people makes no sense.  I shed a tear for the victims. Heartbreaking.  Hopefully, once they find whoever did this they don't kill them instead giving them life in the shittiest prison we have.

April 18, 2013 @ 02:29:50 AM
Damn, you guys are "catching feelings" and shit.

The source I got the news article from Afghanistan said it happened the same day as the Boston incident. I didn't even realize it was from 2002. Had I seen that, and known it was completely unrelated I wouldn't have posted it.

And I think you got what I said mixed up. I'm not trying to say that 3 people getting killed here in America isn't a big deal, or that it doesn't matter. I'm just saying it's biased that we don't know about how we kill people in foreign countries without seeking out the information ourselves. Life lost is tragic no matter whose life is was.
WOW you condensed moron. I even made a thread just for you, name in title and all, to post your faggot shit in. GO there and spew your dull minded hipster faggotry. Fucking dick legs.
April 18, 2013 @ 04:05:01 AM
Seriously?? The ignorance of some ppl... It's one thing to be emotional about the tragic events that happen every day around the world but blaming everyone of a certain race or culture? That's just ridiculous ESPECIALLY when they don't know who exactly did it.

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48093470152/two-explosives-went-off-at-the-boston-marathon-on
Please login first to reply.
x