Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
Black Manta

I live 15 minutes south of Boston. Didn't find out til I got to work. A lot of people I work with & customers were in shock. 

You never expect shit like this to go down close to home. At least it's comforting to know how much the city is pulling together right now.

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 16, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
YoungRizal

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 16, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
EL_Guapo

u guys really care about this? 

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 16, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 16, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
JohnvHarrison

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

April 16, 2013 @ 03:46 AM

Inactive

man, fucking dirka dirka-ass towel head hijab mother fuckers am i right?
April 16, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

I care about this more than any of your posts 
April 16, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

man, fucking dirka dirka-ass towel head hijab mother fuckers am i right?
Its too early to assume things but the NEWS has reported an Saudi Arabian man in custody
April 16, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
chief

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping. To this day, especially in times of 'disaster,' I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers - so many caring people in this world." 

-The true O.G. Mr. Rogers

•••

April 16, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
pomp3o

Been a minute since I posted in here. Moved out to Minneapolis about 2 years back and I have to say it is amazing how people are rallying together; but like many of you have said a shame that this is the reason.

This is my home town, my back yard, my escape. And to see this? I'm beyond shocked and appalled. We'll always come together through this shit. And for all y'all who don't give a fuck? Fuck it, I'm not gonna front like that. Heart goes out. Respect and love.
April 16, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
oneallah

as sad and horrible as this is, i really hope the person is not a muslim, we really cant take anymore hate for what some religious nutjobs who has no clue of what the religion is about are doing,
but think how many times these kinds of explosions happen in countries in the mid east and such,

the first thing that came to my mind with this was some crazy white guy
April 16, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
Vodica

I hear about tragedies around the US and I have always felt sympathy and shit but this one really hit home since I'm from Boston. 8 year old girl runnin' for the Sandy Hook victims and she dies? C'mon humanity, give me hope. 
April 16, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
tmwtg

This is so fucked up.
April 16, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
AmericanLegend

has anyone seen any new vids or pics 

taste the glamour

April 16, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
kbos

RIP to the 33 dead Iraqis and thoughts with the 160 injured in Baghdad. 
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/04/201341562946963175.html

Reality is shit happens everyday in other countries. but until #PrayForBoston trends on twitter none of you sheltered faggots care. 
Thats my home town and of course people care more about shit that hits closer to home. Reality is if somebody raped and killed your family few people on this website would raise an eye-brow to that and you wouldn't care if it happend to my ppls either. Fuck your high horse I know you aren't shedding a tear for one suffering 3rd world baby today. This thread is for Boston start another thread if you have a problem with that.

edit: I hope that point is clear to everyone who has a problem with those of us who care about this. Don't front like if this happend in your backyard you wouldn't care more about that in that moment than whats going on 8,000 miles away.
I don't think he was saying we shouldn't care about this. I think he is just pointing out while it is a huge tragedy and shouldn't have happened but that this is the everyday life we have helped create for Middle Eastern citizens. We should recognize that to be honest. 

Either way, thoughts go out to anyone dealing with shit whether it be from the Boston Marathon terrorist attack (TERRORIST IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH THE MIDDLE EAST) or innocents being bombed as part of the war or anywhere else. 
Don't defend that wack ass comment son. You think I don't see the validity in those points? Like I said if this dude really gave a fuck he'd be making threads about those issues independently, no need to pass judgement on peoples focus on a blatant American tragedy. Like I said, you and I both know that fuckboy isn't shedding one tear for any over seas tragedy today no need to front otherwise. You should understand why a native Bostonian doesn't take kindly to that hipster bullshit. I can appreciate your approach, there is truth in it. I'm not trying to argue, nor do I really care what the ethnicitys envolved are, just feel where im comming from, because theres a whole city full of people right now that I grew up with feeling the same way.
April 16, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
jacobsever

Obviously, any loss of life is a terrible thing to go through. And I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but it sucks that people only care when white Americans get killed. It's not really that, it's the media only reports such events.

3 people died in Boston today, and that sucks. It really does.

But do you know what else happened today? A US Military plane "accidentally" dropped a bomb on a civilian wedding ceremony in Afghanistan. We killed 30 innocent men, women, and children, all due to the incompetence of the United States soldier flying the plane. And was this reported on any widespread news outlet in America? Of course not, because we love to play the victim card. So we killed 30 people today? Big deal, 3 of ours were killed. Obviously that's way more important. (sarcasm in the last two sentences).

I just hate how such small (relatively) tragedies get treated like the end of the world when it happens in America, yet will kill way more innocent people in other countries, and nobody ever cares. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html

April 16, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
Vancouver

^did not know about that. youre right, shits wack.
April 16, 2013 @ 09:14 AM
Fitch

wow
people blaming muslims for this already.holy shit americans are fucking retarded.
i understand you upset and just wanna blame someobody and shit but atleast wait til you get SOME info
really see people true colors when shit hit the fan i guess
irrational thinking ass holes like your self are responsible for this.Not a religion or a group of people.

also that NY post site is bullshit
The REAL culprit is Sarah Palin.
April 16, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
Fitch

Obviously, any loss of life is a terrible thing to go through. And I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but it sucks that people only care when white Americans get killed. It's not really that, it's the media only reports such events.

But do you know what else happened today? A US Military plane "accidentally" dropped a bomb on a civilian wedding ceremony in Afghanistan. We killed 30 innocent men, women, and children, all due to the incompetence of the United States soldier flying the plane. And was this reported on any widespread news outlet in America? Of course not, because we love to play the victim card. So we killed 30 people today? Big deal, 3 of ours were killed. Obviously that's way more important. (sarcasm in the last two sentences).

I just hate how such small (relatively) tragedies get treated like the end of the world when it happens in America, yet will kill way more innocent people in other countries, and nobody ever cares. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html
I don't know why but big events seem to coincide. I remember hearing that on the day of the Columbine shooting, the US dropped more bombs over Serbia/Kosovo than in any other day of the Kosovo ordeal.

Inb4 conspiracy theorists buzz in.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently this shit was from 2002. Why it was brought up, I don't know.
April 16, 2013 @ 10:03 AM
blaagh

why.
what is this world that we live in.
condolences.

est. mcmxcii

April 16, 2013 @ 11:46 AM
shakintheD

i dont think theyd be reporting an event that happened in 2002 today

but i understand your point
April 16, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
johnathan

i dont think theyd be reporting an event that happened in 2002 today

but i understand your point
Lol @ this fucking imbecile bringing up a news article from fucking 11 years ago during a time of war. Any death is tragic and in the news but when it's a terrorist attack on your own country obviously your own country's news outlets will see that as IMPORTANT and RELEVANT news to viewers in it's country. And that's what it comes down to. It was a tragic thing that happened 11 years ago and was obviously reported on 11 years ago or you wouldn't have gotten that story. But this isn't 2002 and as sad as those deaths are they aren't relevant to whats happening right now and have nothing to do with a terrorist attack in Boston. Smh @ you fools saying it's no big deal because only 3 people died... It's not like 3 people died in a car crash or of old age they died from a terrorist attack. Which in my opinion is a big deal. A lot of people die, every day, I understand that. Yet when theres HUNDREDS severly injured and multiple deaths from one source it's a big deal. IE school shootings, TERRORIST ATTACKS, gangland murders etc. Yet this is different from a school shooting or a gang slaying. These are innocent people which makes you wonder what was the motive of these bombs. It had no logic behind it as far as we can figure right now. We don't know the motive so it's a state of panic when you don't know who did it, when they'll do it again or why they did it. There were no emotional ties to any of the victims or personal ties. Unless the bombers have some serious built up anger against fucking marathons this is a big deal. I doubt it was a government planned attack to put the country into the state of panic so I'm seriously curious about the situation and genuinely worried for other humans that were hurt, injured and killed in this incident and the more that could potentially be next. And btw dont take anything jacobservers says seriously BCuz 

free max b 2013

April 16, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
kbos

Man fuck you Jacob. Go drink some lead paint asshole. I get it, you're only interested in your own hipster agenda and have no interest in reading what me or anyone else has to say, you don't actually give a fuck, or you'd make your own thread instead of raising points like this when its convienent.
April 16, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
Meezy

fuck I work at a restaurant on Boylston st. It's literally three buildings down from that crate and barrel you see in that image that keeps getting posted. I was so worried about my co workers, thankfully they were ok. Shit is crazy since I was supposed to go in to work at 6. I was trying to get some skating in before going in to work when I heard the news and immediately felt sick. My condolences to all those affected. This is just terrible.

and to those people talking about that Saudi guy, he was just some guy running away from the explosions as was everyone who was tackled most likely due to his ethnic background and handed over to authorities. There is no word on whether or not he was actually involved. Let's not jump to conclusions, but instead take time to pray and mourn for those affected.
April 16, 2013 @ 02:52 PM
Samrai

Man fuck you Jacob. Go drink some lead paint asshole. I get it, you're only interested in your own hipster agenda and have no interest in reading what me or anyone else has to say, you don't actually give a fuck, or you'd make your own thread instead of raising points like this when its convienent.
Jacob u realize that there is a difference between "world" and "local" news. If something is tragic happening locally i'd rather hear about that and have that the main news than tragic news that has nothing to do with where i live. Also this isn't a "White American only event", this marathon attracts people world wide and almost every sporting company has sponsors and runners there, this hits everyone. And the thing about the wedding and not caring thats retarded, if u were in Afghanistan its probably the main news now because it deals with them, they arent gonna show our tragic news because it doesn't deal with them. What im tryna say is news to most people is about local happenings so why should an event that isn't at home take more importance than one that is
edit: just took in i've restated what others have, Jacob leave

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime ≈ twitter

April 16, 2013 @ 03:02 PM
Captain Al

It's tragic.

Ediiting

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 16, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
Shiri

http://blog.careyciuro.com

April 16, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
omgs1wtf

The presence of an attack overseas shouldn't diminish the impact of a tragic event in america, and vice versa. The American media will always, always put an emphasis on a domestic attack because they're an American news source - Why wouldn't they report an American attack over an attack in Iran? An attack on Boston has an immediate effect on the American people.

I think people tend to lose sight of the fact one of the reasons that there are news stations is to spread awareness and advice to those that will be effected by the things they're reporting. People in Boston not close to the explosion may have had no idea about it, and would have gone about their day like it was normal, when a clear and present danger had already been shown. Further attacks would've been devastating if people weren't taking the precautions they were told to over news outlets.

It's a breaking news story coming from American news stations regarding something that happened on American soil. Of course they're going to report it over something that happened in a different country, especially when attacks like these are commonplace in the middle east; people have become detached from the tragedies that happen there every day. Not saying its right, it's just how todays news stations operate.
April 16, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
SilvioDante

Fuck jacob server hipster ass faggot.
April 16, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
noser

yo make a thread when they findout who done it

Please login first to reply.