April 15, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
Nailuj

@bjornvan
So because you read things that a few idiots are saying on social media you start attacking and generalizing that all Americans are blaming Muslims for this? You should take heed to your own advise before you start blaming an entire country of people for shit idiots are saying about this incident, that's irrational in-of-itself. Stop fucking generalizing.

Prayers go out to all the lives lost today and not ONLY here in America but all over the world. That's what the focus should be about.
April 15, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
Nailuj

double post....
April 15, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
bjornvan

@bjornvan
So because you read things that a few idiots are saying on social media you start attacking and generalizing that all Americans are blaming Muslims for this? You should take heed to your own advise before you start blaming an entire country of people for shit idiots are saying about this incident, that's irrational in-of-itself. Stop fucking generalizing.

Prayers go out to all the lives lost today and not ONLY here in America but all over the world. That's what the focus should be about.
It was obvious .. to me atleast that it was meant for the people blaming muslims or who ever..not every american as I would be calling myself an irrational thinking ass hole.so i dont know what the hell your going on about

fyi its not a few social media sites.Its representatives of politcal parties on news spouting bullshit too.
April 15, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
slytendencies

Wow this is horrible, my heart goes out to all of those affected.
April 15, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
Black Adam

sorry if already posted but...
April 15, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
AmericanLegend

That second one doesnt look like its boston bruh^

taste the glamour

April 15, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Black Adam

That second one doesnt look like its boston bruh^
I looked but bombing in boston marathon on google images. 
April 15, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
AmericanLegend

looks like an arab country, look at the police and how the guy is dressed in the middle/back of the pic

taste the glamour

April 15, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
Black Adam

looks like an arab country, look at the police and how the guy is dressed in the middle/back of the pic
lol true xD
April 15, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
.kciN

Fuck, I just woke up and the news is going off, this shit's crazy... Thoughts are with my american brethren  hope you and your families are all safe
April 15, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
iAmSofaKing

Poor Muslims being blamed on Youtube, everytime something tragic happens people always seem to point at them

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 15, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
April 15, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
iAmSofaKing

@bjornvan

He has a point, Americans, being as ignorant as they are, did probably automatically blame Muslims for this attack.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 15, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
April 15, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
Hellah Fresh

April 16, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
G8tor

4 dem conspiracy niggas

edit: this shit is a game to these niggas. they playin us

off top

April 16, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
inaninstant

I predict that this will get blamed on north korea and next thing you know the U.S will be invading North Korea.

It's fucking bullshit.
April 16, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
.kciN

Word, I think blame should be held off till an informed analysis can be made, was definitely a co-ordinated attack though, bombs went off at a time when there was a large crowd around for maximum carnage
April 16, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
slytendencies

Nah that guy in the middle back ain't Arab he's just wearing a Pyrex skirt
April 16, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
AD

I heard it was a terrorist attack
April 16, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
The Fiasco

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/dhs-purchases-massive-explosive-nitrates-scrubs-history/

yall remember this??? ya i predict in a year DHS finna roll out those new anti mine tanks and almost limitless amount of ammo they just purchased and start capping americans straight up. shit is BS.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 16, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
REVS

4 dem conspiracy niggas

edit: this shit is a game to these niggas. they playin us

You can edit titles of fb pages, and it was probably in a different time zones.

By the way I didn't say it before, but I know that there are some Boston heads on the site, hope everyone and their families are alright. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 16, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
piccolo

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 16, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
piccolo

lol @ people bringing up muslims.

The first thing that came to my head was some crazy white dude.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 16, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
Tzion

I'm a Boston native, lived here for the last 20 years. This city is a wonderful place. The people, the sights, the culture. When something like what happened occurs I like to leave my body and mind. I hate to see this place that I love get torn down by a few bad spirits. 

I think of the people in other countries mourning this tragedy, and we embrace this situation together. I wish I was just in a field with this wonderful view of this planet we all live on. 

But all this being said, loved ones were lost, never forget them. They're looking down on us. My prayers are with the family and friends of anyone who had to face this horror. 
April 16, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
from02hero

Man i want that fucking faggit that planned this shit to get caught asap shit ruined my day

IG:From0twohero

April 16, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
lovedmndlife

that shits fucked up

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

April 16, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
jamesjebbia

I heard it was a terrorist attack
Do you know what a terrorist attack is?
April 16, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
valleyla

RIP to the 33 dead Iraqis and thoughts with the 160 injured in Baghdad. 
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/04/201341562946963175.html

Reality is shit happens everyday in other countries. but until #PrayForBoston trends on twitter none of you sheltered faggots care. 
Thats my home town and of course people care more about shit that hits closer to home. Reality is if somebody raped and killed your family few people on this website would raise an eye-brow to that and you wouldn't care if it happend to my ppls either. Fuck your high horse I know you aren't shedding a tear for one suffering 3rd world baby today. This thread is for Boston start another thread if you have a problem with that.

edit: I hope that point is clear to everyone who has a problem with those of us who care about this. Don't front like if this happend in your backyard you wouldn't care more about that in that moment than whats going on 8,000 miles away.
I don't think he was saying we shouldn't care about this. I think he is just pointing out while it is a huge tragedy and shouldn't have happened but that this is the everyday life we have helped create for Middle Eastern citizens. We should recognize that to be honest. 

Either way, thoughts go out to anyone dealing with shit whether it be from the Boston Marathon terrorist attack (TERRORIST IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH THE MIDDLE EAST) or innocents being bombed as part of the war or anywhere else. 
April 16, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
TALIBAN

Prayers out to those affected by this tragedy. We live in a fucked up world where we can barely do shit on a daily basis without the threat of being injured or killed

Please login first to reply.