Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 14, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
DarianaGrande

Its the faggots who get pissed off when they see a celebrity they don't like wearing a brand they jack off to. Like the brand was specifically made from them and shit. These brands are about making money and nothing more.

Or when a brand is sold at zumiez and tillys and shit. It's a chance for a brand to expand. You think a brands not gunna want to be sold at wal mart and make some money just cuz Joe Faggot Fairfax won't be into it anymore?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 14, 2013 @ 06:33 PM

Inactive

pull ur damn skirt down
April 14, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
Tony Montana

Brands have to expand. Same with musicians when people say they sold out because they are on a major. Doesn't make them a sellout just gives the publicity and more support.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 14, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
valleyla

While I agree, it's lame that people stop fucking with a brand for a certain reason (Diamond for example) but I understand it at the same time.

As someone who is putting into motion his own brand and everything, I have made the conscious decision to not sell to retail stores down the road if I get that far. And if I do get that far, I want to have more of a hand in how the product is marketed. Brands just don't care about that which I find sad.
April 14, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
rabbitman

Its the faggots who get pissed off when they see a celebrity they don't like wearing a brand they jack off to. Like the brand was specifically made from them and shit. These brands are about making money and nothing more.

Or when a brand is sold at zumiez and tillys and shit. It's a chance for a brand to expand. You think a brands not gunna want to be sold at wal mart and make some money just cuz Joe Faggot Fairfax won't be into it anymore?
i hate when people take brands too far, living by them and get angry when people they don't like wear them. at the end of the day theyre just clothes

be careful what you pretend to be

April 14, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Iarumas

Though I agree with your point, selling out to Zumies means one thing and one thing only - You're a fucking cunt and your brand now sucks dick.
April 14, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
chief

lol joe faggot fairfax

•••

April 15, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
oneallah

Though I agree with your point, selling out to Zumies means one thing and one thing only - You're a fucking cunt and your brand now sucks dick.
like with bbc,
went down the fucking drain,
its not a brand expanding, some brands just have to stay exclusive like they were when they started,
its like if visvim started selling at marshalls for half off
you lose your brands appeal, the brand is not expanding, its going down hill so they have to sell there stock at lower costs to more every day cheap stores like zumies, if you go from selling in only your exclusive stores or stores that themselves are super exclusive and market your product, and go to selling at fucking zumies than your brand has truly gone downhill
now you see every average middle schooler wearing a bbc tee 
April 15, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
DarianaGrande

\-|*s that themselves are super exclusive and market your product, and go to selling at fucking zumies than your brand has truly gone downhill
But for a brand like BBC, they had to lower their prices and sell to more retailers because their popularity was gone. That was a move they made to get rid of inventory they have most likely been sitting on for a while.
*-

April 15, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
oneallah

\-|*s that themselves are super exclusive and market your product, and go to selling at fucking zumies than your brand has truly gone downhill
But for a brand like BBC, they had to lower their prices and sell to more retailers because their popularity was gone. That was a move they made to get rid of inventory they have most likely been sitting on for a while.
*-
i gotta correct you on that one,
after there last good season which was season 12, i think they had a problem with the company that was shipping them there clothing from japan since it became more expensive for them(the reason bape prices shot up) so they moved over to making products in peru, china, and some in the u.s.a, it wasnt left over stuff-those left over good items are being sold by them on ebay, they made this move to sell to a WHOLE LOT more retailers because after pharrell sold half the shares of the brand to jay-z and after nigo backed out of the brand jay suggested they branch out to other retailers-such as karmaloop, zumies, etc. im not just talking out of my ass, the store manager in nyc who i am long time friends with told me, he himself who works for them doesnt like the recent move they made-brand lost what it once was
a good ex: mastermind in japan which made super high quality japanese goods were a very exclusive small company and they lost alot of business yet they still didnt sell out to make there items more open to the public by branching out to these same retailers-sometimes its just better for a brand to stay exclusive-well imo. clearly alot of people who still buy from them currently disagree with me
April 15, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
unemployed

diamond been in zumiez since a lonnnng ass time doe
April 15, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
DarianaGrande

Regardless of why they're being sold at zumiez, it was a better move business wise for the current state of BBC. ask your buddy how sales have been over the last years. I'm sure they've been decreasing. When a brand's popularity decreases, they lower their prices and sell to wider markets. BBC will make more money being sold at zumiez for 40, by kids who couldn't afford tees when they were 80. Those kids are gunna go back and cop shit they couldn't before while the old BBC heads have already moved on and dont rock that shit anymore.

April 15, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
jamesjebbia

you don't always have to sell out though
April 15, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
.kciN

But Jays not a businessman, he's a business, man
April 15, 2013 @ 09:25 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

like with bbc,
went down the fucking drain,
its not a brand expanding, some brands just have to stay exclusive like they were when they started,
its like if visvim started selling at marshalls for half off
you lose your brands appeal, the brand is not expanding, its going down hill so they have to sell there stock at lower costs to more every day cheap stores like zumies, if you go from selling in only your exclusive stores or stores that themselves are super exclusive and market your product, and go to selling at fucking zumies than your brand has truly gone downhill
Although I hate people that blog about supreme, this dude explained it pretty well: http://four-pins.com/style/is-supreme-still-supreme/

the people who wear your brand are everything, its the people that wear the clothes that give a feel to the brand, and if OFWGKTA dickriders wear preme many people will have something like fuck supreme im not trying to look like those sussbois. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

April 15, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
REVS

There's no such thing as selling out, only buying in. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Please login first to reply.