April 13, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
unknown force

not that its relevant....but the principal of that school used to be my principal down here in san diego l0l
April 13, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
Captain Al

it's sad. 

The slut shaming doesn't make it anymore justified. These girls are young, and they'll make mistakes while having their fun. They're going to grow up and learn from those mistakes.

Also, everybody has emotions. Nobody can understand what another person is going through. Bullying from teenagers is horrible and obviously life changing. Not everybody can handle it, and it doesn't make you weak if you put out.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 13, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

This is sad but oneallah you will always be a sandman faggot

Hansum + Based = Perfection

April 13, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
Soul Rize

Yo to the FAGGOTS who are saying show me the pics and shit yall niggas are fucked up and have no soul man! WTF if this girl was your daughter or sister ect then yall would be devastated that some fucked up Retarded Cant Get Bitch Popular IDGAF boys fucked your sister when she wasnt stable to even stand then you would want people to atleast show respect!

See this is why i cant fuck with yall type of niggas cause you dont have a heart man ! you fuckboys are the reasons why these people do these things because you pass by it like it isnt anything that bad! and theres aload of yall niggas thumbing them fags up!

I dont agree with suicide but for a girl to be that upset where she thinks thats the only route out to all her problems is upsetting and yall mother fuckers are the ones that lead people to doing this because you support it by passing around the pics and making her seem worthless

FUCK YALL

- Tracy Jackson
Dam b . y u catchin feelins. U mad ?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.