FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 12, 2013 @ 02:08 AM

Inactive

...Would you touch ur BEST FRIENDS anus to save his life?

Honest question, life or death situation, only way for your best homie to keep livin is for you to touch his asshole. Not even finger or anything, just touch it once.

Would you be loyal and save him or...?
April 12, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Sure, why not. 
April 12, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
craigsagersuit

"nah, u alone on this one breh" 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 12, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
Ruthless

I wouldn't think twice. I'd expect that nigga to do the same for me. I'm slightly homophobic but touching asshole is a small thing when it comes to life or death. Fuck that 

Let me see those downvotes

April 12, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
.kciN

An extremely poisonous snake bites your friend's dick while you're out camping in the middle of nowhere. There's no cellphone reception or anyone around who can help you. The only way to save him is by sucking the venom out of his dick. Would you do it??
April 12, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
AndreLutherKing

Wait you can have friends in real life? Tracy Jackson lied to me.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

April 12, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
flake753

An extremely poisonous snake bites your friend's dick while you're out camping in the middle of nowhere. There's no cellphone reception or anyone around who can help you. The only way to save him is by sucking the venom out of his dick. Would you do it??
Has this happened to you before?
April 12, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
craigsagersuit

"nigga, you need me to do what?? "

"welp see ya in the next life breh "

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 12, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
Black Adam

April 12, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
TASK

yeah bruh if he's my best friend, i couldn't watch him die #noboland
April 12, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
intellect

yeah bruh if he's my best friend, i couldn't watch him die #noboland
April 12, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
EEK A LURKER

Would probably just laugh a lot and ask why a snake was near his dick

Leave him to die with that legacy, the guy who tried to get a blowjob of a snake.

.wa do dem.

April 12, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
AmericanLegend

Sure, why not. 
but u would get off on it doe

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.