Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 11, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
Soul Rize

So when yall gonna set a rule that you can't make a thread unless you got a limit amount of post or a month in?
To many faggot ass threads from new faggot ass members. Ty.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 11, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
EEK A LURKER

Agreed, but it is like a tradition now that at least once a week a new/banned/troll person makes a thread about a girl or their feelings. 

.wa do dem.

April 11, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
jaded

You're assuming there's a correlation between post count/join date and the quality of a thread, but there isn't. Is someone suddenly going to post a quality thread because they have 50 posts here? or 1 month of membership? I doubt it. As I've said before, if you want to see good content here, then post good content. The members dictate what they read and look at on the forums, not the mods. Mods are just here to enforce the few rules we actually care to enforce and keep the trolling under control as best we can.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 11, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
dmydick

suspended

You're assuming there's a correlation between post count/join date and the quality of a thread, but there isn't. Is someone suddenly going to post a quality thread because they have 50 posts here? or 1 month of membership? I doubt it. As I've said before, if you want to see good content here, then post good content. The members dictate what they read and look at on the forums, not the mods. Mods are just here to enforce the few rules we actually care to enforce and keep the trolling under control as best we can.
I dont fux with Jaded that much but i give the brother credit for this!
April 11, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
EEK A LURKER

Most forums have a limit before you can post a thread though. To stop spammers, trolls and bots. 
And it doesn't take long to get to 50 post's; look at people in the apparel thread.

.wa do dem.

April 11, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
jaded

Most forums have a limit before you can post a thread though. To stop spammers, trolls and bots. 
And it doesn't take long to get to 50 post's; look at people in the apparel thread.
I don't think bots are an issue anymore, are they? I'm pretty sure Warren took care of that a while back when we were getting flooded with stream bots.

Like you said, 50 posts doesn't take long to get to, so why would a limit like that deter someone from making a troll thread? Someone determined to be a troll on here could probably hit 50 posts in less than an hour. I also don't agree with making new members wait a month before they can create a thread, because we'd be operating under the assumption that all new members want to troll, which isn't a fair assumption. Besides, a forum needs new members and new content, so we wouldn't want to restrict that.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 11, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
Efil4zaggin

Give me the OG ManRay account back jaded. my post count game is weak on this

:0

April 11, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
Soul Rize

I don't think bots are an issue anymore, are they? I'm pretty sure Warren took care of that a while back when we were getting flooded with stream bots.

Like you said, 50 posts doesn't take long to get to, so why would a limit like that deter someone from making a troll thread? Someone determined to be a troll on here could probably hit 50 posts in less than an hour. I also don't agree with making new members wait a month before they can create a thread, because we'd be operating under the assumption that all new members want to troll, which isn't a fair assumption. Besides, a forum needs new members and new content, so we wouldn't want to restrict that.
well if you didn't notice i'm pretty sure that at least 50 post would be at least enough to stop advertisement on these fourms at minimal becuase they do  you really think someone would put the effort to put in 50 post just to create one thread of advertisement?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 11, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Ruthless

well if you didn't notice i'm pretty sure that at least 50 post would be at least enough to stop advertisement on these fourms at minimal becuase they do  you really think someone would put the effort to put in 50 post just to create one thread of advertisement?
advertisement threads arent even really a problem tho

Let me see those downvotes

April 12, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
AndreLutherKing

advertisement threads arent even really a problem tho
It was nice while it lasted,

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

April 12, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
R I O T

Speak for yourself.

Took me 5 years to get to 10 posts.

Please login first to reply.