FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 10, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Ahh Kriskay, AKA the modern Mozart

What a genius, lyrics are on point, 58 swagz, everything.
April 10, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
dmydick

suspended

Shes really nice to me. I had an awkward conversation with her yesterday. I cant get her out of my mind im thinking about txting her but i dnt want to sound thirsty. But i really cant stop thinking about her which is hindering my academic goals. should i txt her hoping that shes not busy. sorry if typical but i look up to hb for advice.seriously.
Okay First up Forget what all the rest of the niggas have said before me! they dont know shit about how to get girls! even they dont understand the full extent to how they get girls themselve

But i do! 

Look you have already came off as keen bruh its to late! your ment to make the girl be the one that wants to find out if your interested because you have already put her on the pedestal! 

Stop thinking about her stop 'Caring' about her, you need to start caring for yourself more, work on your own ambitions start working on your life. you probably think 'dam this nigga stinks' but really what im saying is how you gain that confidence which will make the girls run for you because you should never chase a girl! if you do then she will be the one in lead you will be the one changing your life around to be with her, you will get used! and most likely she will dump you!

BUT MY MOTHER FUCKING NIGGA! you must never care for a bitch to the point where you start feeling like you will cry if she says no or shit because thats when she will say no!
you have to be comfortable when meeting her ! maybe the first time meeting her you should make her laugh, the next time you meet her act like you aint interested! see this is how you get inside her head GIRLS GO ON EMOTIONS NOT LOOKS! And by doing shit like this then you will be playing the fuck out of her emotions and it will make her want you because you no how to get inside her head. it may sound hard but its not BUT thinking about her to much will make you seem shy or come off as keen when you next meet her!

So dont text her ring her it makes you seem more confident and relax man she really isnt that important you are more important remember that

AND GIRLS DONT GO ON LOOKS THEY GO ON EMOTIONS (Dont Listen to the fuckbois in HB)

- Tracy Jackson smile
April 10, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Detergent

To be honest, if this chick is hindering your academic goals b, then your priorities are shit, AND you're giving her too much importance.
/thread
its not that. its that i keep thinking if shes interested or what. if i know she is then my mind will calm dowjn and be able to focus what i need to focus on. she was pretty nice to me. but i feel like i might've driven her away as of late. I really wanna just flat out tell her i like her but i dnt want to sound like some high school. Im craving to text her right now thoo. what am i so hesitant about
nah man, it's a zero-sum game. if you don't get her, you won't stop thinking about her and fail school. if you do get her, then she's gonna take up all your time and you'll fail school. the only way to get out of this is to kill yourself. 
hahhaa some people take that shit seriously tho
April 10, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
DarianaGrande

Its too late my nig. You already over thinking it way to much and gon end up saying something stupid.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 11, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
jamesjebbia

bet you're the type to feel about this for a different girl every week b
April 11, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
Soul Rize

pics op? dude in high school you'll never regret fucking girls but keeps your A game up tho.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 11, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
majdob

When do box logos drop?
April 11, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
Black Adam

Shes really nice to me. I had an awkward conversation with her yesterday. I cant get her out of my mind im thinking about txting her but i dnt want to sound thirsty. But i really cant stop thinking about her which is hindering my academic goals. should i txt her hoping that shes not busy. sorry if typical but i look up to hb for advice.seriously.
April 12, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
BIGOH

its not hard just be coo with her, flirt but act like a dick here and there, works for me

WTB NOTHING

April 12, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Black Adam

on the reals though, eat that ass

April 13, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
jakedilla

"hey you didnt reply..did you get my last text?"

Please login first to reply.