FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 9, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
kumonoy

Shes really nice to me. I had an awkward conversation with her yesterday. I cant get her out of my mind im thinking about txting her but i dnt want to sound thirsty. But i really cant stop thinking about her which is hindering my academic goals. should i txt her hoping that shes not busy. sorry if typical but i look up to hb for advice.seriously.
April 9, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
Striker

To be honest, if this chick is hindering your academic goals b, then your priorities are shit, AND you're giving her too much importance.
April 9, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
Head Hunterz

no pics?
10 char

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

Glo'bito

All it takes is confidence bruh.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

craigsagersuit

To be honest, if this chick is hindering your academic goals b, then your priorities are shit, AND you're giving her too much importance.
/thread

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 10, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
kumonoy

/thread
its not that. its that i keep thinking if shes interested or what. if i know she is then my mind will calm dowjn and be able to focus what i need to focus on. she was pretty nice to me. but i feel like i might've driven her away as of late. I really wanna just flat out tell her i like her but i dnt want to sound like some high school. Im craving to text her right now thoo. what am i so hesitant about
April 10, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
Striker

i don't know if i can take you seriously.
April 10, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
Jim Jardashian

Don't be a pussy.
April 10, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
ThatGuyBars

If she's talking to another dude longer before you drop all contact and find another broad. not worth it if someones been chasing her before you

Ayyy!-Fonzie

April 10, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
Pantic

Man once again no pics, and you know what that means

April 10, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
kumonoy

Don't be a pussy.
im sorry but i am i never had a girlfriend. but this phase really is hitting me how much im faring behind other people. plus i really like this girl. but i jus can't get my mind straight.
April 10, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
jakedilla

SUS. either do it or don't, either way hb don't need to hear bout it...

unless you got them pics cool
April 10, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
goldANDsacks

/thread
its not that. its that i keep thinking if shes interested or what. if i know she is then my mind will calm dowjn and be able to focus what i need to focus on. she was pretty nice to me. but i feel like i might've driven her away as of late. I really wanna just flat out tell her i like her but i dnt want to sound like some high school. Im craving to text her right now thoo. what am i so hesitant about
nah man, it's a zero-sum game. if you don't get her, you won't stop thinking about her and fail school. if you do get her, then she's gonna take up all your time and you'll fail school. the only way to get out of this is to kill yourself. 
April 10, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
kumonoy

/thread
nah man, it's a zero-sum game. if you don't get her, you won't stop thinking about her and fail school. if you do get her, then she's gonna take up all your time and you'll fail school. the only way to get out of this is to kill yourself. 
dude why u gotta be such an ass. some people take this serious and mite actually considering on killing themselves. jus saying. u never know how people truly feel b. 
April 10, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
kumonoy

i really wanna talk to her i just hope its the right timing or thing to do.
April 10, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
nat turner

wait a day or 2 then send a msg. dont be givin her no gifts tho. just talk and spend time. 

to be with ladies, you usually gotta spend time or money. I'd rather spend time

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

April 10, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
goldANDsacks

/thread
dude why u gotta be such an ass. some people take this serious and mite actually considering on killing themselves. jus saying. u never know how people truly feel b. 
that's true. it was a joke, but i still felt bad after i typed that. 

then i realized, if someone really killed themselves over what i typed, then they were already on the brink of suicide over something someone else already said/did to them and that in no way involves me. so really, it's that other person's fault. whoever they are. 

yeah.
April 10, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
AndreLutherKing

Just hit her with some quotes from the notebook & reel her with that "plz respond..." that's what get those hoes wet.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

April 10, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Holy shit man. It's just a girl. Quit putting her on a pedestal, nigga u 8th grade?
April 10, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
trevxv3

I cant get her out of my mind im thinking about txting her but i dnt want to sound thirsty. 
too late

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

April 10, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
from02hero

no fucking pics

IG:From0twohero

April 10, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
kbos

/thread
that's true. it was a joke, but i still felt bad after i typed that. 

then i realized, if someone really killed themselves over what i typed, then they were already on the brink of suicide over something someone else already said/did to them and that in no way involves me. so really, it's that other person's fault. whoever they are. 

yeah.

Is it fucked up if this made me smile?
April 10, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
unemployed

hit her with the ''what dat mouf do doe'' text message it works everytimes
April 10, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
1973 tha Kami

TS seems young, its also a priority as an adolescent to maintain self confidence.
April 10, 2013 @ 08:41 AM
Jim Jardashian

Don't be a pussy.
im sorry but i am i never had a girlfriend. but this phase really is hitting me how much im faring behind other people. plus i really like this girl. but i jus can't get my mind straight.

Holy shit man. It's just a girl. Quit putting her on a pedestal, nigga u 8th grade?
He/she is right. Just go for it and talk to her.
April 10, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
Mr_Chukes

Bro just hit her with a text like hey what's up. It's not that hard. If she is interested she will reply. If she is not then just find a different girl and talk to her. It is not that hard. Their are way more girls in school then their are dudes. 
April 10, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
Tony Montana

Hit her with a text. You need to make a good first impression and you can't let her forget you. Attraction, sadly, has an expiry date.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 10, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
Mr_Chukes

If you're good at talking on the phone, call her. Many chicks I met started feeling me after I called. This is only if you are good though. If you are awkward you want to wait on this though. 
April 10, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
rabbitman

just hold her down and have your way with her. girls are into that

be careful what you pretend to be

April 10, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Fibrelight

Please login first to reply.