Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 9, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
EL_Guapo

real shit, flirt with the chick u tryin to bring back home, feel the energy, enjoy the time ur having with her, turn your swag on and then show her your dick, ask her "So what are we gonna do about this?" 
take her home
violate that bitch

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 9, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
Bandwagon

why don't you have people crash at your crib after the fact so you have a bunch to choose from and you don't look like a creep asking them to kick it at your crib b and bag 
in what place in america does asking a girl to kick it at your house after a party come off as creepy? i typically dont feel a need to invite a bunch of people over, just the girl im fucking & calling it a night.
neither do I but he seems to not have any game whatsoever so it's an easier situation to bag for op. and you definitely aren't getting any with that " give me another hug " shit 
the hug thing always works for me. You need to have decent muscle to pull it off though. often times ill have the girl like "damn, do you work out?" after a couple of hugs & after that point i start grabbing ass, etc. 
this multiple hugs shit...

...im skeptical 
April 9, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

The fact you had to come to HB for girl advice (which is ridiculous in itself), tells me you have no game and that at the end of the night your virgin ass is gonna end up eating pizza rolls in your empty house drunk and alone... Like seriously you think there's some secret formula to picking up women that you're just not aware of yet?! Fucking idiot smh.
the reality check is real

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

April 9, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
shnoosetheboose

please don't listen to Ruthless lmao

just talk to a girl, ask if she wants to takes shots or a drink, keep talking, dance/talk/smoke/whatever you or her are interested in, drink more, by this point she's probably loosened up, and then you just gotta start making moves at your own pace. If you're at a house party why bring 1 bitch home lol, if you really wanna go home that bad bring a few people back and have something to drink or smoke on, makes it a lot easier and a lot less awkward if you're afraid of shit like that lol

Provided you aren't ugly or a weird ass lol. If you're ugly alcohol is probably your best bet. If you're weird, pretend you arent weird or something ionno.

edit: oh yeah try remembering her name, girls are catching on to the calling her babe if you don't remember her name thing lol
April 9, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
O$VMA

When you try hard , you die hard . Be smooth youngblood , fuckaround and get the multi-cop . 

Good Vibes .

April 9, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
Soul Rize

post results . pics would good. video would b c-style legendary. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 9, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
crackpipeuser

just get them drunk and be outgoing..---> dance floor ---> then when they get touchy feely with you just fucking kiss them. ---> grab her hand and pull her away and say you want to take her home. its really fucking easy bro
April 9, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
cudiondat

You have to be flooded in Pyrex, they can't resist the hype.
April 10, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
goldANDsacks

Easy dude. Talk to EVERY cute girl there, you'll probably get rejected a lot, but you're bound to find mutual interest from a couple of them (if you're not an ugly fuck) 

When you find one you're having nice conversation with, & you find out she's single, claim her for the night. 

I typically use something like "okay, you know what? You're gonna be my buddy for the night" or some shit like that. 

So you can go around & keep talking to other people, but give this girl constant attention. 

If she's drinking at the party, go ahead & try the kiss once she's faded enough. Make sure you're always touching her when you're around, too. I like to tell girls "hey give me a hug" or "hey I want another hug" the physical stuff is important if you wanna get in some panties.

either way, once the party starts dying & the people begin slowly leaving, tell the girl "hey, my house is down the street, you wanna kick it after the party?" And if she says yes, you'll probably fuck that night. If you've done everything I said & she says no, then you must be an ugly fuck or she got curfew or some dumb shit. Anyways, post results after the party
OK STOP. 

YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND.

this is a solid plan for a bar or whatever. but OP is going to a house party. most ppl there are going to be ppl you know, or ppl someone you know, knows...

here's a solid plan for the OP in 4 steps:

1) find the "visitor".
hopefully there are some random girls or really distantly connected girls that you won't see ever hear about again.

2) isolate her from her friends. 
this one is tricky and where wing-men are most appreciated. girls run in packs at parties and they will always try to leave together. you gotta distract her friends with your friends.

3) privately hook up with her at the party.
you gotta start early if you wanna bring her home. the chances of her leaving with you to finish something is much higher than the chances of her leaving with you to start something.  

4) have an easy/quick way to get to your bed.
you two will probably be pretty drunk, so make sure she doesn't get sick, pass out, or have time to reconsider. 

if you fuck up any of these steps, then you have to go to emergency protocol*.

*EMERGENCY PROTOCOL: host the after-party at your place. 
invite the girl, her friends, and your friends to your place for an after-party. repreat steps 2 - 3.
April 10, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
Glo'bito

Real niggas know that having muscle + smelling of cologne + hugging a girl by her waist + alcohol being involved = automatic wetness in the panties 
^ This is science

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 10, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
dmydick

suspended

Real niggas know that having muscle + smelling of cologne + hugging a girl by her waist + alcohol being involved = automatic wetness in the panties 
^ This is science
boooo
April 10, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
johnathan

^ This is science
You forgot the addition of swag

free max b 2013

April 10, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
kbos

Easy dude. Talk to EVERY cute girl there, you'll probably get rejected a lot, but you're bound to find mutual interest from a couple of them (if you're not an ugly fuck) 

When you find one you're having nice conversation with, & you find out she's single, claim her for the night. 

I typically use something like "okay, you know what? You're gonna be my buddy for the night" or some shit like that. 

So you can go around & keep talking to other people, but give this girl constant attention. 

If she's drinking at the party, go ahead & try the kiss once she's faded enough. Make sure you're always touching her when you're around, too. I like to tell girls "hey give me a hug" or "hey I want another hug" the physical stuff is important if you wanna get in some panties.

either way, once the party starts dying & the people begin slowly leaving, tell the girl "hey, my house is down the street, you wanna kick it after the party?" And if she says yes, you'll probably fuck that night. If you've done everything I said & she says no, then you must be an ugly fuck or she got curfew or some dumb shit. Anyways, post results after the party
lol she'd only say no because of uglieness or curfew, no possibility that its because she isn't a dumb whore.
April 10, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
buddha-monk

lol I'm surprised this thread made it to two pages.
April 13, 2013 @ 10:54 AM
Hueric93

Does she smokes weed ?

IG : @EricBehike

April 13, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
buddha-monk

Does she smokes weed ?
pretty much everyone smokes weed bruh
April 13, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
madkunt

"hey, come outside with me" 
April 13, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

just get them drunk and be outgoing..---> dance floor ---> then when they get touchy feely with you just fucking kiss them. ---> grab her hand and pull her away and say you want to take her home. its really fucking easy bro
I confirm this. If she allows you to teach her while dancing, she allows you to kiss her. If she allows you to kiss her she'll most likely allow you to fuck her.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

April 13, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
Quan292

Its always good to have something set up before hand. See if any girl you know that to is going to be there is somewhat interested and use this to seal the deal. Don't want to waste this opportunity by risking it so always have a plan b set up.
April 14, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
.kciN

Yo the weekends been doe, no need for anymore advice, we want the results OP
April 14, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
hansoku

wear pink dolphin
April 14, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
buddha-monk

So long story short, I had a down bitch who i was spitting fat game at last night, but one of her fucking  friends got into a fucking fight with the other friend and there was all this drama and shit and I ended up being like fuck this I'm too faded. So yeah, fucked up night.
April 14, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
spriteremix

The fact you had to come to HB for girl advice (which is ridiculous in itself), tells me you have no game and that at the end of the night your virgin ass is gonna end up eating pizza rolls in your empty house drunk and alone... Like seriously you think there's some secret formula to picking up women that you're just not aware of yet?! Fucking idiot smh.
Tell em

If you come to the internet seriously seeking advice for a situation like this you already failed.

Please login first to reply.