Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
April 7, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
nokia

Superfutures wdywt is like an actual superfuture half of these niggas look like theyve been to the future or are in the matrix taking fit pics.
When you wear all black and oversized shit with boots and the all the zippers do you jus chill with people dressed like you what happens if your in a foreground where the shit just doesnt match like if your walking in grass and the suns out idk. What kind of reactions do you get dressing like a post apocolyptic high fashun ninja? What about the females? Dont get me wrong I think the shits kind of cool But does it affect how you live at all like i imagine it would? 
April 7, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Is this because of my thread in ktt
April 7, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
mackness

sufu fits > hb fits

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

April 7, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

I can't fuck with it. Dudes spend thousands of dollars on clothes to look homeless.
April 7, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
Captain Al

KTT fits > sufu fits >> Hb fits

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

April 7, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
rabbitman

i dont really care, ill just let them do them. personally though it seems kinda trendy, if i had that kinda money i'd invest in more timeless pieces

be careful what you pretend to be

April 7, 2013 @ 04:31 PM

Inactive

thread is useless without pics
April 7, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
nokia

April 7, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
Moises Arias

i dont really care, ill just let them do them. personally though it seems kinda trendy, if i had that kinda money i'd invest in more timeless pieces
sufu has been doing that for years tbh. also sufu's marketplace shits on HB's. Swear Hypebeast users only sell supreme gear or some vintage bbc/hundreds/10 deep/diamond gear no one would be caught dead in. But the hypebeast shop doe coolcoolcool is quickly becoming the best webstore on the internet 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

April 7, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
Njoyhead

naw............
April 7, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
mulan

April 7, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
mulan

April 7, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
mulan

April 7, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
mulan

April 7, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
mulan

April 7, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
mulan

April 7, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

you gotta be good looking to pull it off, the-arm got a good look and super lean physique so it works out

but if your average skinnyfat hypebeast user tried the same he would be in vol sac beefing in like 1 week

-john
Brah, I've been telling these niggas that looks are everything. Only reason the-arm gets props is because he's above average in looks. I know most people won't admit it but it's true.

Legit
April 7, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
fudatskee

sufu wdywt >> hb.  Here, all y'all rook da same.  If I wanna check out fits that I don't see everyday, I go sufu.  Besides, I can always look at certain styles for inspiration.  Can't do that on hb where all u wear is snap-back, skinny jawnz, nikes.
April 7, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
Captain Al

If I had the stacks, I would fuck with the next lvl shit and mix it w/ some streetwear stuff.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

April 7, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
mackness

you gotta be good looking to pull it off, the-arm got a good look and super lean physique so it works out

but if your average skinnyfat hypebeast user tried the same he would be in vol sac beefing in like 1 week

-john
Brah, I've been telling these niggas that looks are everything. Only reason the-arm gets props is because he's above average in looks. I know most people won't admit it but it's true.

Legit
Rick Owens says something along the lines that being in good physical shape and being healthy is much more important that dressing nicely/fashionably 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

April 7, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

-john

Legit
Rick Owens says something along the lines that being in good physical shape and being healthy is much more important that dressing nicely/fashionably 
That's because looks are everything. Your clothes only compliment your body. You can be a fat fuck who wears bespoke suits made from the finest fabric this world has to offer but a male model in some fitted subpar brand name suit would be considered better dressed. Why? Looks.
April 7, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
artfullydodged

Its tough to pull off and costs a fortune, but these fits are dope.

Buy for the future. Don't get played. Quality over hype.

April 7, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
crackpipeuser

^ exactly, most people just look fucking awkard wearing that shit (i.e. skinny fat Asians with unlimited funds but 0 swag).

dude in 3rd pic pulls that look off perfectly doe.
April 7, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
artfullydodged

^ exactly, most people just look fucking awkard wearing that shit (i.e. skinny fat Asians with unlimited funds but 0 swag).

dude in 3rd pic pulls that look off perfectly doe.
Word, he might actually be a ninja. That's him in 4 & 5 as well.

Buy for the future. Don't get played. Quality over hype.

April 8, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
enterthewu

i just don't get what occasions would you even wear those kind of clothes. its too flashy for me. i don't like to draw attention to myself. i'd rather just stick to simple basic clothing.
April 8, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

i just don't get what occasions would you even wear those kind of clothes. its too flashy for me. i don't like to draw attention to myself. i'd rather just stick to simple basic clothing.
When the zombie apocalypse starts, you'll be steezy as fuck.
April 8, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
mackness

Either have to be in very good shape/muscular or very skinny/frail to pull it off imo

April 8, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
valleyla

-john

Legit
I read an article where he said this.

He then said disregard rules that people set on fashion and yourself meaning focus on yourself and what you like.
April 8, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
cuh

ban this fagget 
April 8, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
oneallah

lol, last guy reminds me of a character from the game kingdom hearts,
skinny ass body with huge feet

Please login first to reply.