Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 5, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
nokia

I had surgery on my jaw today I'm usually good with pain, but this is crazy. I feel like a bitch cause I cant get through the pain without poppin shit. What I'm wondering is should I really be taking these pain meds man I had friends started taking these thangs under the same circumstances and they became robot jones for years of their life. Every Monday they on queue for their suboxin drop. I dont wanna be like that, Is it worth it?
April 5, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
mackness

I took pain pills when I got my wisdom teeth removed and haven't had any since then...

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

April 5, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
ulkgood

Just take a quarter of it? Or half. 
April 5, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
MagnaDefender

OP scared.

valid reason though. as long as you take them as prescribed you will be ight tbh. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

April 5, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
encore818

i had a surgery which was required to be left as an open wound to allow for proper healing. I had an 8 centimeter deep 4 centimeter wide hole in my back and i was prescribed oxycodone. I had no hesitation to take the pills and after 2 weeks i just stopped simply cuz i didn't need em. Your doctor won't prescribe you more than you need or enough to get you addicted. Your doctor knows what hes doing, just follow his instructions. 
April 5, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
Mr_Chukes

Don't take em. Some old lady that shops at the store I work at. ODed on them and almost died. They are hella addicting. She told me to never take them. She couldn't remember who she was or shit kid that for a week. Oh and you had reconstructive jaw surgery to correct your bite?
edit: you should be fine if you take them at the time and amount perscribed. 
April 5, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
EDF

Take some OTC.
April 7, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
deathwish

smoke a bowl homie

Please login first to reply.