Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 1, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
blackice445

It's for weak-minded people.
 coming from a weak-minded person. But anyways try vyvanse instead my friend. 
Nah, you caught feelings over the fact that you're someone who feels the need to take a pill and try to justify the fact that you're a moron, unable to accomplish simple tasks and focus. 
No I got angry over how insensitive and ignorant you are to the subject off ADD/ADHD. There are many brilliant people with add and adhd it has nothing to do with being weak minded. If you didnt know add/adhd is usually associated with low dopamine and serotnine. Basically both feel good chemicals in our brain which contribute to the happiness of people, concentration/ focus and emotional feeling, motivation, vitality, etc. Normal people have regular dopamine and serotonin levels while people with add usually are born with very low levels. So don't be ignorant and spew dumb bullshit. Also although I do I have ADD , I do not medicate with drugs cause I know in the long run it wont help me get any better. I have experimented with them though, they make me feel normal. 
May 1, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
inFAMXS

I have the WORSE ADHD and ive been taking it since elementary school and it basically just makes you SUPREMELY focused like you cant do ANYTHING else except your work and you wont be able to go sleep or eat but it works Im literally on it right now studying for my final 
May 1, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
KTA

^ youre late as fuck but i agree people with ADD are not weak minded, i think hes talkin bout people who just suck at studyin n resort to a drug to focus. i agree that its b.s, a fuckload of kids i know are dependant on "study buddies" this year cause they got a weak study game

Please login first to reply.