Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 4, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
esjay

lol they will attempt to attack the U.S with their shitty ass missles , that probably dont have range .

Even if they do attack the U.S , the U.S will just fuck their whole country up lol . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

April 4, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
MagnaDefender

We are prepared.

They are frail.

But furreal furreal, I don't think we have to much to worry about they are kinda all talk. We ain't big for nothing tbh. My uncle called this shit though, he works for the Feds. Now we wait. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

April 5, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
teows

why are americans so unworried? its almost inevitable u will go to war with korea now

they cant get u yet, but once they get their shot they coming for u, ruthlessly aswell. within the next 10 or so years yall could be toast, what if the stock market goes down and america loses its power, you will eventually become frail and china and north korea gonna come 4 u. they want revenge

-john
You just went full potato.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

April 5, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
valleyla

why are americans so unworried? its almost inevitable u will go to war with korea now

they cant get u yet, but once they get their shot they coming for u, ruthlessly aswell. within the next 10 or so years yall could be toast, what if the stock market goes down and america loses its power, you will eventually become frail and china and north korea gonna come 4 u. they want revenge

-john
dat uneducated political opinion cool
April 5, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
Ruthless

John why do you have a different account every month

Let me see those downvotes

April 5, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
EEK

John why do you have a different account every month
he goes through periods 

.wa do dem.

April 5, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
poobie

lol yall really thinking your gonna be in control for ever dont u?

literally every single super power in human history has eventually been burnt down and turned to a pile of shit or completely wipped off the map

no hate to america but yall been hurting global feelings for the last 200 years, so many countries just waiting 4 those first signs of weakness so they can get ya while your down

-john
Please name one former superpower that is now a pile of shit...
April 5, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
Kilog

^ Roman Empire.
April 5, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

no hate to america but yall been hurting global feelings for the last 200 years,

-john

cool

and thats all that matters

Please login first to reply.