Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 3, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
theycallmeblack

I'm thinking for moving to a new city from my small college town when I graduate from college.

What do you think?

LA, NYC or Philly.

I don't know many people in any of them, but am moving with my GF.
April 3, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
me>u

lol philly lol. no once cares about philly. its all about utah

instagram: funthera

me>u

me>u

April 3, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
unemployed

i can understand moving to la or nyc, but philly?
April 3, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
TASK

philly because buddy omar
April 3, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
offensive-commenter

lol you kids watch too much tv. bring at least 100k and then find a job that pays 100k or else you'll be a slave in nyc. take this advice to heart.
April 3, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
DarianaGrande

lol you kids watch too much tv. bring at least 100k and then find a job that pays 100k or else you'll be a slave in nyc. take this advice to heart.
All he asked is if NY was coo and you had to use that to show some sort

of superiority just because you know about NY. What a faggot.

But LA is coo tho my nigga. Specially if you from a small town. It's affordable, getting around is easy with public transportation and nothing is really too far away.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 3, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
REVS

Philly for sure. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 3, 2013 @ 04:41 PM

Nebraska
10char
April 3, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
NapoleonComplex

leave the country 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 3, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
offensive-commenter

But LA is coo tho my nigga. Specially if you from a small town. It's affordable, getting around is easy with public transportation and nothing is really too far away.
lol you're a faggot. nowhere did he ask if "NY was coo" (lol ghetto talk). he asked which city he should move to. i gave him sound advice. nowhere in my post did i express superiority. stay in school nigger.
April 3, 2013 @ 07:23 PM

Inactive

^^damn i was gonna upvote u but u had to say "stay in school nigger". fuck u CAC with ur gimmick account makin no life/pussy havin ass.

but anyways OP, if u rly bout that freedom life, move to Canada cool. Me and crackpipe gon be waitin for u with a hottub full of bad bitches cool.
April 3, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
Dino Spumoni

NYC if you're rich and aren't too frail for a legit winter. LA if you're rich and don't mind sitting in tons of traffic everyday. Philly if you're on a budget.
April 3, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
offensive-commenter

^^damn i was gonna upvote u but u had to say "stay in school nigger". fuck u CAC with ur gimmick account makin no life/pussy havin ass.

but anyways OP, if u rly bout that freedom life, move to Canada . Me and crackpipe gon be waitin for u with a hottub full of bad bitches .
there are black people and niggers. if you're not a nigger you shouldn't feel too bad. my best friend is black lol.
April 3, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
2 Phone Shawty

LA breh.....

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

April 3, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
SilvioDante

Moving to a new city and bringing a GF? Breh you gonna take a L when you see them fine bitches from another city.
April 3, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
Njoyhead

NYC.........
April 4, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
DarianaGrande

lol you're a faggot. nowhere did he ask if "NY was coo" (lol ghetto talk). he asked which city he should move to. i gave him sound advice. nowhere in my post did i express superiority. stay in school nigger.
Why would you assume he wanted to move to NY because of Television you fucking chink. You either from there or know enough about it to feel like you can have this smug self righteous attitude to anyone who ask about NY. Like a bitch.

April 4, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
oneallah

i dont know about that but 
ny is great-and nah u dont need a 100k
April 4, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
REVS

NYC if you're rich and aren't too frail for a legit winter. LA if you're rich and don't mind sitting in tons of traffic everyday. Philly if you're on a budget.
And you know OP's on a budget...

Get a house in north philly OP and trap with all the Temple students. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 4, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
offensive-commenter

Why would you assume he wanted to move to NY because of Television you fucking chink. You either from there or know enough about it to feel like you can have this smug self righteous attitude to anyone who ask about NY. Like a bitch.
lol youre so stupid. im going to say it again nigger. there was no smug self righteousness or superiority in my post. you just feel that way because you know that youre a lesser being lololol.
April 4, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
mmm_nene

come to the bronx.
April 4, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
DarianaGrande

lol youre so stupid. im going to say it again nigger. there was no smug self righteousness or superiority in my post. you just feel that way because you know that youre a lesser being lololol.
The day I feel  lesser of a being from a god damn gook I'll slit my wrist.

April 4, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
offensive-commenter

lol im not asian. and you're in denial about being a lesser being.
April 4, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
piccolo

Why would you pick philly?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 4, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
DarianaGrande

The day I feel  lesser of a being from a god damn gook I'll slit my wrist.
AAAAAAH IVE SCARED YOU HAHA! POOHEADED BUMCHEEK IMMA WHIP YO ASS OUT TOMORROW TRUST ME NIGGA !

Hop off nuts. If I address you anymore I'd be giving you the attention you crave B. I can't do that. Tough love is hard but you'll make it thru.

April 4, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
kidkorea

Honestly, I'd recommend leaving the States after you graduate and go travel for a bit...I lived in Jersey, LA, and NYC growing up. All great places but my mind really expanded after I went to China, had so many crazy life experiences, and now have a network of friends from all over the world. I'm living in Korea now and visited the States and I will tell you that everything stays the same, the people, the environment, everything. The thing that changed the most was me, and you'll realize how much you've matured and grown. Since living out here I've been to Hong Kong, Thailand, Phillipines, Korea, and China - all amazing in their own way and I've changed after every trip. 

With that said...if you for some reason can't leave the country maybe because of your girl or whatever I'd recommend NYC. You'll meet a whole bunch of different people, see some real shit, and the city itself will push you to work on your hustle. It's a really competitive, cut-throat environment but if you succeed the sky is the limit on what you can accomplish. Good luck

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

April 4, 2013 @ 08:24 AM
kbos

lol at philly, how did you put that before the bay area, chicago, boston, some g ass place with palm trees, austin, where ever the fuck anywhere. DC. fuck.
April 4, 2013 @ 09:33 AM
majdob

Either LA or NYC they both have box logo stores 

Please login first to reply.