April 3, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
piccolo

Are the parties as crazy as they say it is? It looks like snowbunny central .

Any stories?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 3, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
chilifritos

Some chick got burned over there a few days ago, lol.

April 3, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
shnoosetheboose

I go there. It's just as crazy as everyone say. You break your neck looking at some of the girls here to be honest, it's pretty ridiculous.

If you aren't in a fraternity, which I'm not, it's pretty tough to get to the crazy parties. But I have friends that are actives in some of the top fraternities on campus so I'll get in every now and then if I get enough girls to come lol. 

I was at that party at Sig Chi, it was fuckin nuts. There was another huge party at an apartment complex across the street like 2 weeks ago, at least 500 people drinking at the pool probably 90% underage. Cops came but there were too many to do anything so they just let it happen. One of my friends passed out at 4:30 and ended up in the hospital hahah. Probably rushing next semester.

http://twitter.com/AZStateGoneWild

bitches post pictures of their ass and tits on twitter anonymously just because lol.
April 3, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
It's Only Hype

luuuuuuuuuuuuke
April 3, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
feelings

^^^^
lol wut..
April 3, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
AndreLutherKing

luuuuuuuuuuuuke

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

April 3, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
Ferris.Bueller

I dont go to ASU but i have a couple of friends that do and shit gets wild when i go out there. I usually just meet up with them at the river during summer and i wanna say that 90% of the scene out in Havasu is all ASU students. The rest is made up of milfs and california river rats. Half naked river girls tho >

April 3, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
Ferris.Bueller

April 3, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
Ferris.Bueller

April 3, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
piccolo

Damn, this looks like a fun school to go to.

The girls,weather,parties.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 3, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
REVS

Look at where you're getting an education from....a school that literally has almost a 100% acceptance rate. You'd be better off going to community college for 2 years and going to a better school after. You could still go to ASU to party on the weekends but save 10k+ dollars...

You've got to be an incoming freshmen if you're only looking at girls, weather, and parties. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 3, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
shnoosetheboose

Look at where you're getting an education from....a school that literally has almost a 100% acceptance rate. You'd be better off going to community college for 2 years and going to a better school after. You could still go to ASU to party on the weekends but save 10k+ dollars...

You've got to be an incoming freshmen if you're only looking at girls, weather, and parties. 
Obviously you don't know much about ASU then. It's one of the best business schools in the country, a top 50 engineering school, the honors college is one of the best in the country. Acceptance is high because our dumb ass president Michael Crow is trying to get our school up to 100,000 students. Either way, ASU is a research institute, our engineering program puts out more published papers a year than most entire universities do. They accept so many people to help fund research, the people who come here solely to party don't make the major program for some of our better colleges.

edit: Luke Walton is from U of A not ASU
April 3, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
Gutts

W.P. Carey is a very prestigious business school. And Barrett is fucking dope. Such a nice place to live.
April 4, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
chilifritos

April 8, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
justinslayer

My boy had like a 1.0 gpa and never took the ACT or SAT yet he still got in.

I think it's because his parents are rich and can throw out money where ever.

I heard all they really care about is your tuition.
April 9, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
MickeySmoove

Im at ASU too, but i also went to U of A. Moved here in January. The house party scene at ASU is kinda hit or miss compared to U of A, but the bar scene is tight as fuck on Mill Ave and up in Scottsdale. Pool Party season is just starting up so its gonna get wild as fuck. Hope any of this helps..
April 9, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
jamesjebbia

no one in the working world takes asu grads serious
April 9, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
.jpg

Obviously you don't know much about ASU then. It's one of the best business schools in the country, a top 50 engineering school, the honors college is one of the best in the country. Acceptance is high because our dumb ass president Michael Crow is trying to get our school up to 100,000 students. Either way, ASU is a research institute, our engineering program puts out more published papers a year than most entire universities do. They accept so many people to help fund research, the people who come here solely to party don't make the major program for some of our better colleges.

edit: Luke Walton is from U of A not ASU

April 9, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
Gutts

no one in the working world takes asu grads serious
lawl
April 9, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
kmz

100% correct

Please login first to reply.