Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 1, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
JohnvHarrison

^ what does that have to do with anything? Just because I'm catholic doesn't mean I can't think for myself.
yes it does. you didn't choose to be catholic, you were RAISED catholic and continue to be catholic. Therefore everything that you believe in was force-fed to you and you still believe it anyway. 

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

April 1, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
Mr_Chukes

No it doesn't. You sound very ignorant. Experiences, teachings, genetics, and environment are shape people. Not jsut a part of teaching. 
Edit: I just saw you edited in more. I chose to become an adult in the catholic world. That is why I went through conformation. I chose to go to the classes and gatherings. I even choose if I want to go to church or not. So I am not being force fed. There is an initial push like something in everyone's life but you choose the rest of the way. You choose what you believe and what you don't believe. You don't follow everything exactly what the preist says because everyone no matter what has their own personal bias. Choose to remain catholic after experiences and observations. 
April 1, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
JohnvHarrison

You don't follow everything exactly what the preist says because everyone no matter what has their own personal bias. Choose to remain catholic after experiences and observations. 
if you don't follow exactly what the priest says you go to hell. You don't pick and choose which parts of the religion you wanna follow nigga. See how stupid you sound? You chose to remain catholic but if you weren't raised a catholic then i guarantee you wouldn't be today. Look up indoctrination and get some knowledge nigga.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

April 1, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Mr_Chukes

You don't follow everything exactly what the preist says because everyone no matter what has their own personal bias. Choose to remain catholic after experiences and observations. 
if you don't follow exactly what the priest says you go to hell. You don't pick and choose which parts of the religion you wanna follow nigga. See how stupid you sound? You chose to remain catholic but if you weren't raised a catholic then i guarantee you wouldn't be today. Look up indoctrination and get some knowledge nigga.
No matter what anyone says they still put bias in their sermons. Faith in The Lord is enough to save you. I  read and listen to the written word and interpret it. Everything isn't just black and white. There are different interpretations for many things  I remain catholic because I can identity with it. 
April 1, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
JohnvHarrison

No matter what anyone says they still put bias in their sermons. Faith in The Lord is enough to save you. I  read and listen to the written word and interpret it. Everything isn't just black and white. There are different interpretations for many things  I remain catholic because I can identity with it. 
Yeah i'm sure you can identify with scripture written thousands of years ago and pertaining only to things relevant in that time. Do you though bruhbruh.

April 1, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
-will

April fools?
April 1, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
Captain Al

OP, you've made it where a lot of men want to be. You found a girl who is pretty gucci, i mean if you don't want to be in a relationship, you should keep the child (if she decided to that is).

If y'all keep the kid and end up hating ea. other, get ready for your money to vanish.. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 1, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Mr. Jazz

Be a man b, own it up. 
April 2, 2013 @ 12:00 AM

Inactive

^ what does that have to do with anything? Just because I'm catholic doesn't mean I can't think for myself.
yes it does. you didn't choose to be catholic, you were RAISED catholic and continue to be catholic. Therefore everything that you believe in was force-fed to you and you still believe it anyway. 
why are some people so stupid/ignorant.
April 2, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
piccolo

At least tell us this..

was the pussy good bruh? 
shit was
lmao.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

April 2, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
REVS

It's so easy for a bunch of dudes to say "man up" and take care of a child for the next 18 years. Abort it, you aren't any less of a man, just a smarter one. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 2, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
slytendencies

If you have to come ask us, your not ready for a kid.
April 2, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
AndreLutherKing

Drop a molly in her drink.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

April 2, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
JimmyRS

Shidd... If you were drunk and nutted in her, rookie mistake, but understandable.

If yo sex game is frail body my nigga, abort that lil nigga. No kid should be knowingly born to a lil nigga.

All in all.... Birth Control is a genius. Plan B is a miracle worker. Abortions are procrastinations. 
April 2, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
Tzion

A child's life is precious you wouldn't be here today in this situation without your father slowly sending your being inside your mother to create the beautiful image of what you are today. But if you aren't ready for this blessing, give the child to a family who is unable to do what many of us look for in this life, to have a child of their own. 

Your resentment will grow for this child and you will one day realize what a mistake he or she was, and no parent wants to think this, you'll begin to hate yourself, your girlfriend, your life. Give the child to someone who truly will take care of them, nurture them, love them..
April 2, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
Ruthless

Shidd... If you were drunk and nutted in her, rookie mistake, but understandable.

If yo sex game is frail body my nigga, abort that lil nigga. No kid should be knowingly born to a lil nigga.

All in all.... Birth Control is a genius. Plan B is a miracle worker. Abortions are procrastinations. 
Jimmy comes in to tell us absolutely nothing

Let me see those downvotes

April 2, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
5tein

A child's life is precious you wouldn't be here today in this situation without your father slowly sending your being inside your mother to create the beautiful image of what you are today. But if you aren't ready for this blessing, give the child to a family who is unable to do what many of us look for in this life, to have a child of their own. 

Your resentment will grow for this child and you will one day realize what a mistake he or she was, and no parent wants to think this, you'll begin to hate yourself, your girlfriend, your life. Give the child to someone who truly will take care of them, nurture them, love them..
word but if we go through with having the kid then my girl will get fat and ugly during/post-pregnancy razzsadsadsad

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

April 2, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
Tzion

word but if we go through with having the kid then my girl will get fat and ugly during/post-pregnancy 
Fellow spirit, the physical appearance is just a mask for who you truly are. Your girlfriend has taken a part of you, to  cherish and let live inside her. Abortion is never the answer, only the one all mighty has the right to take life, whether its a God, Spirit, or Animal you believe in, they are the true all mighty.

This life can be accepted, loved,....but only if they are true and sincere with these feelings and intentions. But if your soul isn't ready for that burden....you need to give this life a chance regardless and give it to a family who will let this being grow, and one day make these decisions for themselves... 
April 2, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
JimmyRS

Jimmy comes in to tell us absolutely nothing
TRUUUUU!!!!! 

But... my life mission isn't to help misguided HB niggaz. Any advice I give a younglin' is purely out of good will.
April 2, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
EL_Guapo

You lying fam
The real brick flair is a white dude
HB believed it, I was too hansum to...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 2, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
Swerve.

Am I the only one who doesn't believe this story? All I smell is 
April 2, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
5tein

"You lying fam
The real brick flair is a white dude
HB believed it, I was too hansum to..."

They got me. Hawhawhaw. I figured I had to make my 1000th post a worthy post so I stole a fellow HBer's pics and claimed them as my own. The gig is up HB, this story is not true at all. Heh. Had you guys goin' doe. cool

April 7, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
Sentimental

Name the baby RiffRaff cool

Fuck Off.

April 2, 2014 @ 06:25 PM
5tein

Bump for being a year old

April 2, 2014 @ 08:44 PM
MobPsycho

Bump for being a year old
and what about the updates on this story
April 3, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
PennyApollo

The date of the post says it all.
April 3, 2014 @ 09:01 AM
2 Phone Shawty

wait, so your supposed to pull out?

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

April 3, 2014 @ 11:19 PM
Hypnosis

it was a great day to find out your girl is pregnant...
April 5, 2014 @ 12:42 AM
waffle999

daddy, don't leave me sad
April 5, 2014 @ 04:40 AM
FLVMINCO

Be grateful that you pulled something from out of your bracket, you might as well keep her.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

Please login first to reply.