March 29, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
Mr. Freeze

You don't have a girlfriend because you don't got game.

/thread
March 29, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
Mr. Freeze

whoa... is it me or is the OP's post below me?
March 29, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
G8tor

#veryrare occurance

off top

March 29, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
Cheeched

whoa... is it me or is the OP's post below me?
perfect chance to jack this fuckbois thread
March 29, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
Pantic

fuckmeya so beta he cant even be the OP in his own thread

March 29, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
unemployed

virgin here
March 29, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
unemployed

u can still lose the v -card to a ratchet hoe

but the memory of losin the v-card gon be like
March 29, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
bumpyknuckles

I never had a girlfriend but I always had bitches
March 29, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

One you get a GF, you won't want her anymore.
March 29, 2013 @ 11:38 PM

Inactive

I think OP needs to get on medication...
March 29, 2013 @ 11:44 PM

Inactive

10char10char
March 30, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
.kciN

fuckmeya so beta he cant even be the OP in his own thread

nigga wtf are you saying, you already admitted to being to scared to talk and play sports in higschool

you cant call people beta ever breh, you are a dictionary definition of it

-john
Lmao wut really? Dat OD awkward lifestyle might not make it, bet you were the weird, chubby kid nobody wanted on their team
March 30, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
Pantic

In elementary, not high school. Most people were weird around 13, some were a little socially awkward, some ruined their own leg for life with ugly tattoo's 
Hardly worth trying to ether me with that, when i wrote it myself John, u gotta come up with new shots soon  
March 30, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
Fonze

wtf?
10char
March 30, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
Head Hunterz

just get yourself a fwb , no commitments 

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

March 30, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
DarianaGrande

In elementary, not high school. Most people were weird around 13, some were a little socially awkward, some ruined their own leg for life with ugly tattoo's 
Hardly worth trying to ether me with that, when i wrote it myself John, u gotta come up with new shots soon  
let me quote you bruh

I suffered hard from your type of social anxiety back when i was around 16. I wasn't fucking bitches, i was bad at sports and when i had to do them i would "pretend" to be even worse than i was and not even try because i felt it was less embarassing than failing in front of people if i was trying. Avoided parties since i always ended up standing around not doing much and especially not talking to the girls. I would be afraid of even hitting a chick up on facebook, cause i was like "nah she probably don't wanna talk to me why bother" and on really bad days i could do bitch shit like walk down a different street than i was sposed to just to avoid walking past a group of people cause i thought they would talk shit about me after i walked past. 

But i got to a point where i could not handle it anymore, and knew i had to do something about it, so i thought alot about what the cause was and the real reason was insecurity, i just didn't feel i was good enough and this was especially because i was very skinny. So i just started doing everything that would make me feel better about myself, put on alot of weight over a couple of years, went out and worked hard on crossing the line for things that my mind told me i shouldn't. I started approaching girls, even when my mind screamed at me not to do it, i forced myself time after time and even if it was awkward as fuck it got better every time. I also forced myself to get better at sports, and give my all even if my mind told me the others would laugh at me when i missed a pass or whatever. 

I still have abit of it now, just a small voice at the back of my head though and i function pretty perfectly in all kind of social situations now. The key things is to really force yourself to cross your boundaries when you are in the situations, and take good care of yourself when you are alone. Work out, eat healthy, do things you enjoy even by yourself, you just need to be comfortable with yourself and do anything to achieve that.
lol thats enough internet 4 u today

/

-john

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Please login first to reply.