Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 29, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
.jpg

wuddup ishya boi Tom to da Riddle. ya boi just got mindfucked HB fam... liike no bull.
IS IT ME OR IS THE SECOND TIME JUST SO.... DIFFERENT?

LIKE, I KNOW MOST OF YALL WENT THROUGH THAT FIRST HEART BREAK AND SHIT AND 4 ME,
IT WAS HARD AF WHEN MY FIRST LOVE AND I BROKE UP AND WE WERE ALL EMOTIONAL AND SHIT.

NOW SUM TIME PASSED BY AND I JUST VIEW WOMEN AND THIS THING CALLED "RELATIONSHIP" SO MUCH MORE DIFFERENTLY B. LIKE MY FIRST LOVE WAS ALSO MY FIRST GF AND SHIT AND I FELT LIKE I WAS IN A BUBBLE LIVING IN A FANTASY LAND FARTING OUT SUNSHINE. YOU FEEL SECURED AND ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THAT CHICK WONT HURT YOU AND SOME SHIT. BUT AFTER THE BREAK UP, I KINDA FEEL LIKE DAMN B. IM SCARED TO EVEN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW. MATTER FACT, I DONT EVEN FEEL LIKE BEING IN ONE CAUSE OF DESE FEMALES B. ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCED THEIR SECOND LOVE? HOW DOES IT DIFFER? I HEARD YOU ACT A LOT DIFFERENTLY AND SHIT.

BUT DIS FO ALL THE HB NIKKAS THAT EXPERIENCED THEIR FIRST LOVE BREAKING THEIR HEARTS NOT NO UNSENTIMENTAL RELATIONSHIPS. 

PS. NEVER CRANK DRAKE SONGS WHEN UR HEART HURTIN B. DIS MUHFUCKA SONGS BE HAVIN YOU MISS A GIRL THAT GAVE YOU HER CHICKEN NUGGET BACK IN THE 4TH GRADE N SHIT
March 29, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
unemployed

Listen to killa
March 29, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
March 29, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
jamesjebbia

I feel like that first heart break changes you as a person ode 
March 29, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
.jpg