March 29, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
piccolo

Here's what someone said to me. I never thought about it this way but I think it makes sense.

When a guy cheats, its usually with some random chick he just met and/or
doesn't care about. After he hits, hes most likely never gonna speak to
that chick again.

When a woman cheats, she has no intention on cheating. What happens is
she'll randomly meet a guy. Maybe some guy that met at work, co-worker
or non co-worker. The dude would make some type of advance and she'll
most likely turn him down. If she thinks the guy is attractive, of
course she'll still be cool with him. They'll talk, exchange numbers,
and its all innocent in her mind. She'll hang out with the guy every
here-n-there but wont say anything to her boyfriend because its all
innocent to her. Now sooner or later, if the dude is patient enough,
they'll start messing around and smash.

Now some people may say, its apples to apples because both scenarios are
cheating. But I think the chick is worse because she actually likes the
dude. After I heard this for the first time, I explained it to a few
other people and they agree.

Anyone here ever had a situation like this before?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

March 29, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
valleyla

Dudes do that too though. I agree it's fucked up. 
March 29, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
Mr_Chukes

Yeah it is way worse. A guy just wants to know how that pussy feels and is done. By the girk talking to this dude without the guy knowing and sneaking around it is just bad news. Guys can have girls that are friends and leave it at that. With girls that have guy best friends. Dudes always catch feelings. 
March 29, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Everyone has different reasons for cheating.
March 29, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
unemployed

soooo u cheated on ur girl b?
March 29, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
Ruthless

Guys cheat when they caught feelings too.. Just as some girls get caught up in the physical shit on some one time only shit. But yes guys typically cheat just for pussy

Let me see those downvotes

March 29, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
valleyla

But none of yall can say yall wouldn't cheat
I wouldn't. You gonna tell your daughter or sister when they're cheated on that it's cool? No. So why am I gonna do that someone else's daughter or sister? Mother even if you down with the milf game cool
March 29, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
Pantic

I disagree that the girl way is worse, at least she's cheating cause she likes the other guy.
The dude is just hurting the girl he loves (presumed in a relationship) to get a quick smash? smh.
March 29, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
Ruthless

March 29, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
NapoleonComplex

Cheating is fucked up either way. just don't do it. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 29, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

is harder for niggas to get pussy then bitches to get dick ! so if a bitch cheat is it  worse ? YES !!
March 29, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
oneallah

i deadass dont cheat and never have, and i have proved it to former gf's-i just wouldnt ever do anything to anyone that i would not want have done to me-i dont want to end up on jerry springer
if your cheating on who your with why be with her in the first place? just break up and bang as many bitches as you want
March 29, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
nostalgia

I agree 100% with OP, girls become players when they cheat and stay with the relationship just because they can have both. Guys only cheat if they are in a situation where they can have instant pussy and know their girl wont know. They arent trying to wreck the relationship by having a deeper connection with someone else, just dip their dicks in some variety nahmean.
March 30, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
jbumbum

WTF this thread is retarded and the people posting... Everyone cheats idgaf who you are! Quit being a pussy and saying I would never cheat cause i would never do that to my girl blah blah PUSSY. And everyone cheats for many different reasons.
March 30, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
valleyla

WTF this thread is retarded and the people posting... Everyone cheats idgaf who you are! Quit being a pussy and saying I would never cheat cause i would never do that to my girl blah blah PUSSY. And everyone cheats for many different reasons.
You're probably one of the guys that gets cheated on and cries but then acts like a badass online
March 30, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
jbumbum

You're probably one of the guys that gets cheated on and cries but then acts like a badass online
Lol Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you with my vulgar language. You're probably one of those guys that WILL  put their bitch on a pedestal. Saying I won't cheat, it's fucked up blah blah blah...
March 30, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
jbumbum

Put yourself on game.
March 30, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
Shanklin

If it's purely innocent why isn't she telling her bf? People lie and keep secrets for a reason....and that's to hide the truth.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

March 30, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
valleyla

Lol Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you with my vulgar language. You're probably one of those guys that WILL  put their bitch on a pedestal. Saying I won't cheat, it's fucked up blah blah blah...
Pedestal? Or is it just refusing to do something that I wouldn't want done to me? Interesting
March 30, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
jawesome

Where were all you moral niggas when this shit went down w me???

Instagram: prxsh

March 31, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Ruthless

^ nobody cared about your situation

Please login first to reply.