Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 30, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
wignersfriend

>egging the debate on by threatening that the other person is just afraid of being wrong 

creative!!!

msirenwol.tumblr.com

March 30, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
valleyla

>egging the debate on by threatening that the other person is just afraid of being wrong 

creative!!!
>trying to discredit someone and their position by saying their argument is mainly emotional

flawless!!!
March 30, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
tmwtg

This is why all you HB homies better hope you don't have daughters.
March 30, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
AmericanLegend

perspective of both sides? whats the other side, that rape is acceptable, its the victims fault and she probably deserved it? women shouldnt be so stupid to get themselves into these situations? youre right, im not ignorant enough to see that side of things. what are we saying thats 'stupid and extreme' exactly? that women deserve equality and empowerment and the degradation of rape is wrong? because thats my main argument. 
you just proved you didnt even attempted to look at the other side, and what you said is stupid its not that rape is right its what if the girl can do her best to avoid being raped, at least make an attempt
extremely one sided and i am in the middle btw not compltelty on one side or the other
rape is wrong no matter what, never said it wasnt
it is extreme and just outright dumb that women will ever have complete equality, it is just nature, men, for the lack of better words are superior  than women 
complete equality means women in the army frontlines  fighting,getting killed and what if they got captured and you see on tv  
a woman getting burned and dragged through the streets by a mob, just like a black hawk down type situation, would people feel differently because its a woman? would you? of course you would. and that just proves how we are not equal, we will not be completely equal until the day a man and  a woman fight (regular street fight, not domestic violence) punches her in the face and it wouldnt be frowned upon , but do you really see this happening ever? 

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
AmericanLegend

simple
end of convo right here 
woman cant do the same shit men can do, and thats by nature
woman should be treated like humans, but know their place 
bitches just want the benefits men have but to be treated like woman (they dont want TRUE equality)
wHere the FUCK is the "equality" in that
Embrace machismo, be a man, a good man 
quit being straight simp bitches

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
valleyla

perspective of both sides? whats the other side, that rape is acceptable, its the victims fault and she probably deserved it? women shouldnt be so stupid to get themselves into these situations? youre right, im not ignorant enough to see that side of things. what are we saying thats 'stupid and extreme' exactly? that women deserve equality and empowerment and the degradation of rape is wrong? because thats my main argument. 
you just proved you didnt even attempted to look at the other side, and what you said is stupid its not that rape is right its what if the girl can do her best to avoid being raped, at least make an attempt
extremely one sided and i am in the middle btw not compltelty on one side or the other
it is extreme and just outright dumb that women will ever have complete equality, it is just nature, men, for the lack of better words are superior  than women 
complete equality means women in the army frontlines  fighting,getting killed and what if they got captured and you see on tv  
a woman getting burned and dragged through the streets by a mob, just like a black hawk down type situation, would people feel differently because its a woman? would you? of course you would. and that just proves how we are not equal, we will not be completely equal until the day a man and  a woman fight (regular street fight, not domestic violence) punches her in the face and it wouldnt be frowned upon , but do you really see this happening ever? 
Would you blame the victims of 9/11? They could have done something differently. They could have stayed home. It's an analogy on a much larger scale but again, blaming the victim. 

And women are allowed on front lines now I believe. Women have always been in combat by the way. 

If you believe men are superior, I feel bad for whatever girl you marry/date and if you have a daughter. To be treated like a second rate citizen (saying they are inferior IS treating someone second rate.). May I remind you that blacks were said to be inferior to whites for centuries and that is clearly not true but was perceived as true because they lived in a white dominated society (still do).
March 30, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
valleyla

simple
end of convo right here 
bitches just want the benefit men have but to be treated like woman
were the FUCK is the "equality" you cry for 
And this is where you fuel rape culture. 
March 30, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
AmericanLegend

youre getting it all wrong, not blaming the victim bro. I understand the whole concept, i dont do it
i just told hi  to open his mind and look at both sides even if you dont agree with it
and women have been in combat but not frontlines no women  actually do killing or are even in direct danger like men are
btw its cus i didnt have any better words to say at the time, but i said women should be treated like humans
not second rate, you are putting words and thoughts in my mouth that i never said

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
AmericanLegend

simple
end of convo right here 
nah youre just a bitch

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
valleyla

youre getting it all wrong, not blaming the victim bro. I understand the whole concept, i dont do it
i just told hi  to open his mind and look at both sides even if you dont agree with it
and women have been in combat but not frontlines no women  actually do killing or are even in direct danger like men are
btw its cus i didnt have any better words to say at the time, but i said women should be treated like humans
not second rate, you are putting words and thoughts in my mouth that i never said
There was a pilot in Iraq that crashed and had to kill a bunch of enemy combatants. Was never given a medal for it.

Women do kill in our military.

And you said women are inferior to men. That's second rate to men. Men are first rate citizens. Women are inferior and thus cannot be first rate citizens in your eyes.
March 30, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
valleyla

simple
end of convo right here 
nah youre just a bitch
Once again, your argument falls flat. You have to resort to ad hominem and not actually prove me wrong.
March 30, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
AmericanLegend

but how can i prove you wrong, its just opinions
if i did you would fail to acknowledge it 
this isnt a right or wrong answer type thing
its all opinions
and you cannot change someones opinion, there are no winners 
its just opinion v opinion, you are one sided and fail to look at it all, you have a false sense of intelligence 
and youre a bitch cus that describes you and its just what you embody

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
AmericanLegend

bottomline, like i said before. this sums everything up

women want to have the benefits of men, but still be treated like women

where is the equality

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

'men are superior than woman.' 'women need to know their place.' that is not being treated like a human. please tell me youve said these things to your mother (who pushed you out of her fucking body), daughter, sister or partner otherwise youre just acting big for the internet. its the men who think like this that are the perpetrators of rape and domestic violence.

im not saying women shouldnt take extra care of themselves that would be unrealistic, they NEED too. im saying its unfair that they have to. im not saying women should have special treatment either but because theyre not physically as strong as a man they dont deserve all their rights? 
complete equality is also when a man can walk around wearing a tank top and shorts and be sexually vilified. 
March 30, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
valleyla

but how can i prove you wrong, its just opinions
if i did you would fail to acknowledge it 
this isnt a right or wrong answer type thing
its all opinions
and you cannot change someones opinion, there are no winners 
its just opinion v opinion, you are one sided and fail to look at it all, you have a false sense of intelligence 
and youre a bitch cus that describes you and its just what you embody
You keep saying I have a false sense of intelligence but it really means nothing. You just keep saying it like it will change something. 

And gotcha. Well, if that's how you feel sorry to hear that
March 30, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
AmericanLegend

i keep telling you it so it will sink in 
and it will change u slowly
it will be in your mind
in your subconsious
always in your thoughts
willfully or not 
think about it
goodnight sweet prince

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
valleyla

it will be in your mind
in your subconsious
always in your thoughts
willfully or not 
think about it
goodnight sweet prince
Wow

I find it mad ironic that you called me gay and a bitch and a simp yet this was quite possibly one of the most homoerotic things I've ever read lmao. 
March 30, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
AmericanLegend

y u mad cus ima poet

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

it will be in your mind
in your subconsious
always in your thoughts
willfully or not 
think about it
goodnight sweet prince
thats kinda romantic. icu.
March 30, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
AmericanLegend

Shakespeare bruh
its that new shit

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
falsenaga

People like @AmericanLegend are fucking moronic.. Same goes for @wignersfriend (and honestly, I don't give a shit if you're a woman, that "teehee" comment was one of the more disgusting comments I've heard on the subject).

The bottom line is this: Society has translated "Man fucks woman" into Noun, Verb, Object.

If you're trying to say that women aren't objectified in our society, that's not even an opinion.. That's just patently false.
March 30, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
AmericanLegend

do u got a deathwish 
cus it seems like u do 

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
sharky

Imma see how many thumbs down I can rack up with this one:

Feminism is a movement towards equal rights for women. That bothers you? You're dumb, b.

You're also dumb if you think the logic behind all, or even most women who are raped is just that "they wake up the next morning and regret it." The fact that we have a rape culture in America is undeniable. The Stuebenville rapists had video evidence of them raping an unconcious girl, and yet the news still chose to smpathize with them over the actual victim. What you're doing in your post is rape culture... If a girl ever comes to you and says she was raped, your first reaction is going to be doubt and calling her a slut and shit. You've heard a couple stories about false rape claims and now you think they're all lying? You're a dipshit bro. And by that I don't mean, "I am heatedly disagreeing with your views and calling you names over it," I mean "I am objectively observing that you are not a smart dude. I hope CC treats you well."
my nigga
March 30, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

People like @AmericanLegend are fucking moronic.. Same goes for @wignersfriend (and honestly, I don't give a shit if you're a woman, that "teehee" comment was one of the more disgusting comments I've heard on the subject).

The bottom line is this: Society has translated "Man fucks woman" into Noun, Verb, Object.

If you're trying to say that women aren't objectified in our society, that's not even an opinion.. That's just patently false.
exactly.
it just sickens me that @wignersfriend looks down on feminists as a woman. i think youre forgetting that without them you wouldnt be entitled to education and equal pay, be allowed to vote or even wear a pair of fucking jeans which are all the products of what feminism has accomplished. and now theyre fighting for the rights to your own body and you think all they do it 'complain' about 'bullshit'? fuck outta here, you probably dont know the meaning of the word. i hope if youre ever legitimately raped or sodomized you dont encounter someone as ignorant as yourself.
March 30, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
wignersfriend

so you're hoping I'm raped by someone who's not ignorant? how kind of you bruh 

msirenwol.tumblr.com

March 30, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

lol you cant read? dont get it twisted, i said if youre ever sexually assaulted (which 1 in 5 women are so its possible) i hope that you dont encounter a person like yourself that assumes it was probably your fault. because most of the time it occurs, its not.
March 30, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
valleyla

I agree. Look at advertising campaigns, especially in high end magazines. Two half naked or naked girls clawing at a man in an expensive suit. They give the male a persona but the women are just accessories. Look at Hollywood. At ComicCon (I believe it was ComicCon), Robert Downey Jr. was asked a really detailed question about his character and how he got into the role of Iron Man. Then they asked Scarlett Johansen what her diet was to get her body. Nobody cared about how she prepared for the role of Black Widow, just how she toned her stomach and got her butt lifted. 

Women are seen as simple things that are there to look pretty and serve men.
March 30, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
March 30, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
Mr_Chukes

Why are niggas really trying to argue over a women over the rape awareness. Dudes don't even need to be talking about this. We are not the ones with the fear. 
March 30, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
Black Donald Trump

i agree with most of what feminists say and of course i believe rape is a horrible thing but i have to agree most feminists i encounter are annoying as hell, and when they act like date rape is worse than murder it kind of tends to get old. it annoys me that people refuse to give even an inch in their arguments, on both sides. men: women don't deserve to be raped or molested even if they are drunk/ acting slutty. women: you really don't think a fair amount of these cases are women crying wolf after getting severely fucked up and not knowing what happened? i think it is probably higher than 2% people make stupid decisions when they're are fucked up and to act like all men are thirsty rapists trying to take advantage of you is ridiculous. 

Please login first to reply.