Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 29, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

yeah i feel you. I hate western society and morals thats where this comes from its destructive. Don't get me wrong rape is bad, all im saying is dont put yourself in a position to fall victim male or female.
I respect your convo more than valleyLADY up there. who just throws out insults. 
i see you trying to use 'lady' as a negative connotation, not that im surprised. only someone devoid of rational thinking wouldnt understand that you dont have to actually suffer persecution to know its not right.

but i like dragon ball z so ill leave this here
March 29, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yeah i feel you. I hate western society and morals thats where this comes from its destructive. Don't get me wrong rape is bad, all im saying is dont put yourself in a position to fall victim male or female.
I respect your convo more than valleyLADY up there. who just throws out insults. 
i see you trying to use 'lady' as a negative connotation, not that im surprised. only someone devoid of rational thinking wouldnt understand that you dont have to actually suffer persecution to know its not right.

but i like dragon ball z so ill leave this here

:)

March 29, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

I've seen some pretty stupid posts on HB but wow at some of the comments in this thread.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 29, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
datniqqararthur

the world we live in is not fair. no one should have to worry about getting murdered, robbed, raped etc, but that's not how it works. if a woman is wearing revealing clothes does that mean she's asking to be raped? no, but those clothes do make her a target for thirsty ass niggas to violate. does this excuse the thirsty fuk boi's behavior? fuck no.

ya boy aint saying women should be banned from wearing that clothing, but if you're going to wear it take precautionary measures so you don't set yourself up to be violated.

at the end of the day the only thing we can do is be aware of dangers and stay alert and a lot of times that's not enough. lets be grateful the world is better than it was -insert numeral- years ago and continue to make it better than it is now.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

March 29, 2013 @ 09:27 AM
NoStress

Not sure if serious or are there really some depraved fucks on this site. RIP HB

burr

March 29, 2013 @ 10:23 AM
1973 tha Kami

see this y women shouldnt even have any rights in the first place doe. Now they tryna climb all over us.
March 29, 2013 @ 10:54 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

see this y women shouldnt even have any rights in the first place doe. Now they tryna climb all over us.
March 29, 2013 @ 01:33 PM
Mr_Chukes

Realistically though. No girl deserves to get raped. Some dudes are just immoral. I couldn't do it. I'm just a dude who believes that people should be treated how you want to be treated. Earlier I just meant that people should try to avoid situations. Like my girlfriend doesn't go shopping alone especially at night. I don't go to high school functions because all the ones I went to got shot up last year. Dudes shouldn't think about pleasure and hormones. They should think of life and how that rape would make the girl feel. 
But it  breaks my heart when I hear of when girls get rapped. Especially the Indian women who died. 
March 29, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
LaurenHillsPubes

You guys do realize there is such a thing as the

Law Of Attraction, right?

A lot of things are about intent- the way situations tend to play out.
I'm not saying this is always the case, but oftentimes it is.

If a girl/woman steps out wearing revealing clothes or not but has a deeply focused intent to get fucked by someone and wanders around long enough, there's more of a chance that she'll probably end up meeting someone new OR she may even get raped.

Many people would be surprised at how much their thoughts affect their life course.

Ex: Guys who get a lot of pussy when they go out, usually think about pussy a lot.
March 29, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
BDKMV

"Sexism towards men doesn't exist"

Ask any man who's gotten divorced and he'll tell you you're full of shit.
March 29, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
cultivation-iesteor

then bend over faggot u gon get raped
March 29, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
oneallah

i didnt want to read through the whole argument but i def do hate actual rapists,
at the same time some innocent dudes get in trouble when it was the dumb bitch's fault -
example: i had a buddy in high school who went to a party and this dumb drunk out of her mind bitch started getting horny and shit-anyways details out he fucked her and next morning she filed rape charges when it was her who wanted to do it all along, thankfully a whole bunch of witnesses were there and my boy got free of all charges, she is still called a hoe to this day but we never got agry at her since she was drunk and she didnt remember anything
i was raised to respect women everytime so i would never do anything to hurt them in any situation
honestly if your a guy and you beat women you are a pretty big bitch

biggest rapists in history were vikings doe
dem mofuckas used to rape women all over europe
March 29, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
shnoosetheboose

one of my friends had same shit happen to him. He was out partying and came back to his dorm drunk as shit and some drunk bitch started trying to make out with him and shit, so he took her to his room and fucked, she started everything haha. Then 2 weeks later after she saw him on campus and wanted to be with him and he said he didn't want anything to do with her, she filed a rape charge and he got kicked out of the school for a year. In the end he won his case though and the bitch moved back home because literally everyone loves the dude and she caught a lot of shit for it. No details but she fucked over this dude for a year real bad, but guess everything is straightened out now and he's good.
March 29, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
valleyla

But it doesn't. 

And you can thank male dominated society for any ill situations towards men. Men have put out this odd belief that only women are capable of caring for a child or they're incapable of supporting themselves. So when a divorce occurs and the woman is given custody or a large sum of money, blame men's irrational belief that men are the sole "bread winners" and aren't as nurturing as parents.
March 29, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

But it doesn't. 

And you can thank male dominated society for any ill situations towards men. Men have put out this odd belief that only women are capable of caring for a child or they're incapable of supporting themselves. So when a divorce occurs and the woman is given custody or a large sum of money, blame men's irrational belief that men are the sole "bread winners" and aren't as nurturing as parents.
If there was a burning building with 3 people (1 woman and 2 men) trapped in there and only one could be saved, the woman will always be the first priority. Why is that? There is no valid or rational reason. You're silly for not thinking sexism towards men exist. It most certainly does. I've experienced it first hand plenty of times. 
March 29, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
valleyla

And I HIGHLY doubt you should trust any guy who says "Yeah, we were both drunk and then she said I raped her." Remember, he's seeing it from his point of view. Why is he going to be like yeah "I raped this chick, it was awesome." That puts a target on his back from police and other dudes. Of course he's going to say "Oh yeah, she was a dumb slut. Not my fault." 

Take what the accused says with a grain of salt unless there is proof that they are 100% innocent. In rape cases, I tend to drift from the "innocent until proven guilty" ideology in America. My belief is "believe the victim in rapes until proven false." 
March 29, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
valleyla

But it doesn't. 

If there was a burning building with 3 people (1 woman and 2 men) trapped in there and only once could be saved, the woman will always be the first priority. Why is that? There is no valid or rational reason. You're silly for not thinking sexism towards men exist. It most certainly does. I've experienced it first hand plenty of times. 
Woman would be saved first solely on the basis that they are seen as incapable, weak, and irrational. You can thank men for that belief. The woman would be saved especially if she is a mother because society has the belief that women are the true parents and belong with raising children. 

Sexism towards men does not exist. PREJUDICE does however. Sexism and prejudice are very different. Sexism (same with racism) is a systematic oppression by the dominant culture against the subordinate culture. (i.e. whites against minorities, men against women)
March 30, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
AmericanLegend

the fact that so many awful posts in here are getting thumbs up is really shameful.  i know you guys think you're kidding and all, but take a good hard look at who you really are if you think this shit is funny.  
i don't need to reiterate the strong points that have been brought up, but i will say that you have no idea what it feels like to be a woman, or a girl in this society, where the white-male dominates.
you think this shit is funny or a game, go ask the women in your life, your mother, sisters, friends, aunts, about experiences they have had, if they have ever been sexually assaulted.  ask them to tell their stories to you.  ask them how they felt and how it still affects them today....if you're really big and bad enough. 
then come back in here and tell jokes.  

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
AmericanLegend

gay           

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
valleyla

gay           
insecure
March 30, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
NapoleonComplex

wtf yall niggas still talking bout this?

Respect women. Drunk or not. 

/thread

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 30, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
shnoosetheboose

And I HIGHLY doubt you should trust any guy who says "Yeah, we were both drunk and then she said I raped her." Remember, he's seeing it from his point of view. Why is he going to be like yeah "I raped this chick, it was awesome." That puts a target on his back from police and other dudes. Of course he's going to say "Oh yeah, she was a dumb slut. Not my fault." 

Take what the accused says with a grain of salt unless there is proof that they are 100% innocent. In rape cases, I tend to drift from the "innocent until proven guilty" ideology in America. My belief is "believe the victim in rapes until proven false." 
naw my boy had witnesses there saying the same thing, he's a d1 athlete with a bright future and she was a chubby ratchet, I was partying with him that night he just got a little too drunk that night. His roommate was in their suitemates room at the time and saw her come up on him. She was tryin to date him and shit and he wasnt doin that so she got mad. She waited 2 weeks to say anything about it, and it was right after he saw her for the first time since then.
March 30, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
valleyla

naw my boy had witnesses there saying the same thing, he's a d1 athlete with a bright future and she was a chubby ratchet, I was partying with him that night he just got a little too drunk that night. His roommate was in their suitemates room at the time and saw her come up on him. She was tryin to date him and shit and he wasnt doin that so she got mad. She waited 2 weeks to say anything about it, and it was right after he saw her for the first time since then.
Sorry to say but I just don't really buy it. I have a feeling something else went down. Just my gut feeling.
March 30, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
wignersfriend

i think all the feminism hype is bs and that's coming me and I'm female
I'm all for anyone who wants to better their life, etc. etc but feminism takes things to a new level where the objective is to demonize men as monsters and pigs and to victimize women (all the damn complaining omg) 
bottom line is you're more likely to come by bad decisions and outcomes when you surround yourself with bad choices. aka drunk girl at a party riding solo with no friends nearby..yeah you put yourself in that situation

not to mention that one of the most popular female fantasies is an assertive guy.... 

also I don't understand WTF the point is of a parade of half nude girls is going to prove to anyone. OK u got it, rapists are going to stop raping bc they see you with posters and bikini tops, job well done?

msirenwol.tumblr.com

March 30, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
shnoosetheboose

I dunno, I've known the kid since I was in 6th grade, he's not the smartest kid but I know he's not dumb enough to completely fuck up his future to fuck a drunk chick. Either way, he won his case so I suppose it doesn't matter anymore.
March 30, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
valleyla

I'm all for anyone who wants to better their life, etc. etc but feminism takes things to a new level where the objective is to demonize men as monsters and pigs and to victimize women (all the damn complaining omg) 
bottom line is you're more likely to come by bad decisions and outcomes when you surround yourself with bad choices. aka drunk girl at a party riding solo with no friends nearby..yeah you put yourself in that situation

not to mention that one of the most popular female fantasies is an assertive guy.... 

also I don't understand WTF the point is of a parade of half nude girls is going to prove to anyone. OK u got it, rapists are going to stop raping bc they see you with posters and bikini tops, job well done?
That internalized misogyny cool

As a male feminist, and one with many feminist friends, I can assure you feminism is not meant to demonize men. I've rarely been called out for shit even  by the most radical feminists I've met. 

And there is a difference between being assertive/confident and being disrespectful/controlling. 

I dunno, I've known the kid since I was in 6th grade, he's not the smartest kid but I know he's not dumb enough to completely fuck up his future to fuck a drunk chick. Either way, he won his case so I suppose it doesn't matter anymore.
That's what they said about the rapists in Ohio too though. People are unpredictable, no matter how well you know them. But glad the courts felt they did the right thing either way
March 30, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

lol are you kidding me. real feminism isnt about demonizing men, its about EQUALITY. its about the fact that if a guy passes out drunk the worst he can expect is a few dicks drawn on his face but if its a girl she should anticipate rape or sexual assault. slut walks are supposed to symbolize empowerment, its stating that a womens rights shouldnt be taken away just because shes wearing a little less clothing. that its not an open invitation for harassment and rape, and dont tell me if shes dressed like a that shes obviously asking for it because no still means fucking no, no matter how little shes wearing. 
March 30, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
valleyla

lol are you kidding me. real feminism isnt about demonizing men, its about EQUALITY. its about the fact that if a guy passes out drunk the worst he can expect is a few dicks drawn on his face but if its a girl she should anticipate rape or sexual assault. slut walks are supposed to symbolize empowerment, its stating that a womens rights shouldnt be taken away just because shes wearing a little less clothing. that its not an open invitation for harassment and rape, and dont tell me if shes dressed like a that shes obviously asking for it because no still means fucking no, no matter how little shes wearing. 

General Disarray x valleyla 
March 30, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
AmericanLegend

That internalized misogyny 

As a male feminist, and one with many feminist friends, I can assure you feminism is not meant to demonize men. I've rarely been called out for shit even  by the most radical feminists I've met. 

And there is a difference between being assertive/confident and being disrespectful/controlling. 

That's what they said about the rapists in Ohio too though. People are unpredictable, no matter how well you know them. But glad the courts felt they did the right thing either way
yo howd you get iinsecure from what i said?
bro i think your feeling yourself a bit too much, u think youre a smarter than you actually are
I cannot tell you how the gayness literally overwhelmed me when you proclaimed being a "male feminist"
im just going to stop there bro
everything before and after this post you made is just literally irrelevant and coming from a simp kid speaking from emotion not thinking critically
Telling bitches youre a male feminist aint gunna get you pussy b just stop

taste the glamour

March 30, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
wignersfriend

yo howd you get iinsecure from what i said?
bro i think your feeling yourself a bit too much, u think youre a smarter than you actually are
I cannot tell you how the gayness literally overwhelmed me when you proclaimed being a "male feminist"
im just going to stop there bro
everything before and after this post you made is just literally irrelevant and coming from a simp kid speaking from emotion not thinking critically
Telling bitches youre a male feminist aint gunna get you pussy b just stop

yeah I second this, please just stop. feminism has nothing to do with higher intelligence or equality, it's an excuse for women to bitch and complain about how they're not being treated fairly, further perpetuating their problems by making THEMSELVES a minority. you want empowerment? go out and live your life and don't preach to people about feminism bullshit 

msirenwol.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.