Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 29, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

thread name should be changed to Official women hate thread
March 29, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
totalespionage

YEYERRR
Yoooooooooooooo!!! Dis my movieee. Ain't seen this in like 8 yrs. This was the best part too.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

Around 60% of rapes aren't reported and in the 40% that do, only 3% of rapists are convicted and serve time. sure some of them might not have been 'actual' rapes and just some stupid girl regretting a decision but i doubt that's happened for all 97% of those times. Don't degrade the seriousness of rape and actual victims just because a couple 'sluts' do.
Don't you understand how ridiculous it is that so much extra effort needs to be spent teaching women how to protect themselves and act 'correctly' because some men just dont know that its never fucking OK to rape.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

why do woman think that its not their fault they get raped? if you have on reliving clothes and your acting sexual but you don't want to let a dude get at you don't get mad when his hormones rise and he ends up raping you. Woman think that men have the same thought process as them, no man was made with a desire for woman and if you show your self off your asking to get raped. And those dumb signs saying "this is what i was wearing...tell me i deserved it" yes you didn't deserve it but you asked for it. im tired of privileges white girl america think they doing something. 

:)

March 29, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

why do woman think that its not their fault they get raped? if you have on reliving clothes and your acting sexual but you don't want to let a dude get at you don't get mad when his hormones rise and he ends up raping you. Woman think that men have the same thought process as them, no man was made with a desire for woman and if you show your self off your asking to get raped. And those dumb signs saying "this is what i was wearing...tell me i deserved it" yes you didn't deserve it but you asked for it. im tired of privileges white girl america think they doing something. 
a women wears revealing clothing so you HAVE to rape her? are you a fucking animal?!
do you not have morals, ethics or the ability to think above your 'natural instincts'? if not than you should be outside with the rest of the dogs.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

a women wears revealing clothing so you HAVE to rape her? are you a fucking animal?!
do you not have morals, ethics or the ability to think above your 'natural instincts'?
Bruh men have a desire for woman and a hard lust for woman a man can do so much but to hold himself back. If a woman is wearing skimpy clothing leading you on and then turns you down your hormones are going to get the best of you. Get over it if she doesn't want to get raped don't wear reviling clothing. Nuns dont get raped many muslim woman don't get raped this is a stupid american culture that allow there wives and daughters to wear these clothes and get mad when their daughter is a slut or their wife cheat on them. Get over it if they wear certain clothing they have a chance of getting raped. 

March 29, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
valleyla

do you not have morals, ethics or the ability to think above your 'natural instincts'?
Bruh men have a desire for woman and a hard lust for woman a man can do so much but to hold himself back. If a woman is wearing skimpy clothing leading you on and then turns you down your hormones are going to get the best of you. Get over it if she doesn't want to get raped don't wear reviling clothing. Nuns dont get raped many muslim woman don't get raped this is a stupid american culture that allow there wives and daughters to wear these clothes and get mad when their daughter is a slut or their wife cheat on them. Get over it if they wear certain clothing they have a chance of getting raped. 
Bitch ass beta mentality. 

And I've read new stories of 80 YEAR OLD WOMEN getting raped. Fuck outta here with that shit b. 

If you can't handle a girl leading you on a bit and then turning you down without attacking her and raping her then maybe you're a bitch. Dead ass. Are you an animal? I don't think so
March 29, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Homes

Imma see how many thumbs down I can rack up with this one:

Feminism is a movement towards equal rights for women. That bothers you? You're dumb, b.

You're also dumb if you think the logic behind all, or even most women who are raped is just that "they wake up the next morning and regret it." The fact that we have a rape culture in America is undeniable. The Stuebenville rapists had video evidence of them raping an unconcious girl, and yet the news still chose to smpathize with them over the actual victim. What you're doing in your post is rape culture... If a girl ever comes to you and says she was raped, your first reaction is going to be doubt and calling her a slut and shit. You've heard a couple stories about false rape claims and now you think they're all lying? You're a dipshit bro. And by that I don't mean, "I am heatedly disagreeing with your views and calling you names over it," I mean "I am objectively observing that you are not a smart dude. I hope CC treats you well."
Okay let's clear shit up. I somewhat agree with you, I did not specify because I didn't want to go too far into it but:
I hate feminism when it attacks men. There are plenty of feminists out there who despise men for no reason; you cannot deny it. I saw a whole documentary on this. I did not specify this. But did I ever say that this is the case for every rape? No. And I also agree with women that what they wear and things of that nature (i.e. that they were drinking, that they were partying) does not mean they were asking for it. And you said I condone rape culture? Lol read the second to last last line.
Anyways, the Stuebensville rapists and other rapists ARE STILL rapists. The reason I made this thread is because I keep seeing this slut walk thing and I have a first-hand story relating to it. Some (and I stress some [and some is a very small minority]) of these girls are not innocent. I can't get into too much detail about the girl my sister knew, but she EVEN LIED THAT SHE HAD GOTTEN SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES FROM HIM because she regretted sleeping with him. She came out with no STDs. He came out with no STDs. My logic is not that every girl claims she was raped the next day. There are plenty of rapists out there. To say "you've heard a couple stories about false rape claims and now you think they're all lying?" is stupid because I did not claim they are all lying. When did I say they were all lying? And just to hit your last statement simply because it got me somewhat salty, CC will not be where I'm going. I'm visiting UF tomorrow and I already visited FSU. I'll be visiting UVA, UToronto, and Western soon (I'm a HS junior still searching). You "objectively observing" that I am "not a smart dude" is a dumbass thing to do over an internet post, especially on a website like this. I know HB does not care about this either; it was simply slight insight for you, albeit it is not a huge help to my argument considering anyone can visit any college.
I would not say they despise men for no reason. If I was a woman in America today I would be pissed. If you don't act the stereotypical womanly way, being all submissive and pretty and shit, you WILL have it harder. If you are a smart young woman who is trying to work her way up the ladder at Goldman Sachs, it will be way harder than if you're a man. That would make me bitter towards dudes. I don't think there's any denying this really, we all see it everyday. And don't anyone come back at me with the shit about women are just more naturally submissive, they don't want to climb the ranks, they're not as good at negotiation, whatever. That is true about some women, but what I'm saying is that any woman who isn't like that is going to have a tougher time.

So you don't condone rape culture because you put a little note at the bottom? That's like writing a whole post about sucking dick and ending it with "no homo though..."

You're at least implying that a larger number of them are lying than people think, or else you wouldn't bother to make a post about how overblown anti-rape culture is. I'm saying its ridiculous to say that our anti-rape culture is too strong when you can cite the fact that 2% of reported rapes are false claims but I can cite that 40% of rapes don't even get reported because of how strong the rape culture is. And honestly it sounds like you pretty much agree from your other posts, so I don't see the point of the thread. You know one story about one girl who falsely reported a rape, I know at least 4 girls personally that were actually raped. But anti-rape culture is too strong? Wtf?

respect for the level headed response though
March 29, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

And I've read new stories of 80 YEAR OLD WOMEN getting raped. Fuck outta here with that shit b. 

If you can't handle a girl leading you on a bit and then turning you down without attacking her and raping her then maybe you're a bitch. Dead ass. Are you an animal? I don't think so
lol. get over it white america. 

March 29, 2013 @ 04:42 AM

Inactive

Hey Jacob next time you see an old lady walking at night with a purse, you should just mug her. She should know better than playin with your desire for money by walking around with that big purse of hers at night.

And next time someone gets you real mad, just go ahead and beat the crap outta them with no remorse. Kill them even. After all, its their fault right? They shouldnt get you mad! "Instincts" FTW!
March 29, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
valleyla

Let's hope your sister or someone doesn't happen to go out in a short skirt. She'd TOTALLY be begging for cock.

Funny you say white America by the way. Black on black rapes are said to be a large part of the unreported rapes that go on.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
valleyla

This makes me laugh too.

Why would a Muslin woman or nun not get raped? Underneath those clothes, they are still with a female anatomy. They still have an ass, tits and a pussy. Same shit fam. 
March 29, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Let's hope your sister or someone doesn't happen to go out in a short skirt. She'd TOTALLY be begging for cock.

Funny you say white America by the way. Black on black rapes are said to be a large part of the unreported rapes that go on.
Im done with the conversation, just know that everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions i know rape is not a bad thing but america has provoked it, by music, videos and other media outlets, and if you cant admit that than i don't know where you have been. America is the leading country in rape, and know that "rape culture" doesn't just pop out of no where.

March 29, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
valleyla

Im done with the conversation, just know that everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions i know rape is not a bad thing but america has provoked it, by music, videos and other media outlets, and if you cant admit that than i don't know where you have been. America is the leading country in rape, and know that "rape culture" doesn't just pop out of no where.
Male dominated culture has provoked it by making it seem okay because "women want it. women want to be raped. look how they dress. they bring it on themselves. women are things to be used." THAT is rape culture. 

You are so uneducated, it's sad.
March 29, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

NUNS AND MUSLIM WOMEN DONT GET RAPED? LOL. are you sure about that, are you really, really sure? rapists arent only provoked by a womens attire, otherwise there wouldnt be thousands of children, elderly and yes, muslim victims. a lot of the time rape is used as a form of power or control, which is the lesser of 2 evils next to if youre doing it just because you cant convince someone to give up the pussy willingly. thats your problem, not some innocent girl that felt it was too hot to wear pants.

btw i hope you dont ever go walking around without a shirt on or wearing shorts even, i dont care if youre at the beach or pool and its 100 degrees out because according to you thats an open invitation for sexual assault, and men can be raped too. 
March 29, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
valleyla

NUNS AND MUSLIM WOMEN DONT GET RAPED? LOL. are you sure about that, are you really, really sure? rapists arent only provoked by a womens attire, otherwise there wouldnt be thousands of children, elderly and yes, muslim victims. a lot of the time rape is used as a form of power or control, which is the lesser of 2 evils next to if youre doing it just because you cant convince someone to give up the pussy willingly. thats your problem, not some innocent girl that felt it was too hot to wear pants.

btw i hope you dont ever go walking around without a shirt on or wearing shorts even, i dont care if youre at the beach or pool and its 100 degrees out because according to you thats an open invitation for sexual assault, and men can be raped too. 
Let's hope Jacob doesn't meet this dude

March 29, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol if she dont look like this she not getting raped.

March 29, 2013 @ 05:13 AM

Inactive

so u would rape vashtie if she came at u in short shorts and a bikini top? lol
March 29, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

so u would rape vashtie if she came at u in short shorts and a bikini top? lol
No not vashtie.

March 29, 2013 @ 05:17 AM

Inactive

I expected that answer lol. But think about it tho, if not vashtie, if not the females in ur family(not from u), why all the other girls? What makes them not deserving of that same respect and empathy?
March 29, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
valleyla

I expected that answer lol. But think about it tho, if not vashtie, if not the females in ur family(not from u), why all the other girls? What makes them not deserving of that same respect and empathy?
He'll come up with some uneducated reason and that's that.

He's a mark
March 29, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Because vashtie has self respect my dude. You don't see her going to rallies with bikinis on holding signs trying to prove a point she has more sense then that. You know how upset i was when she put that pic on insta with her in that bikini at the pool bruh? I have more respect for a woman that owns up to her mistakes just as much as the man owns up to his mistake.

March 29, 2013 @ 05:27 AM

Inactive

I guess I can't change your morals and views. Its all good if you do not agree with the way western society girls carry theirselves(shit i prolly agree with u on a cpl points). Its jus the rape thing that bugs me my du. No woman(NO HUMAN) deserves to go thru that.

Like, were not animal, were all able to be strong and control ourselves and not take advantage of ppl, nahmean?
March 29, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I guess I can't change your morals and views. Its all good if you do not agree with the way western society girls carry theirselves(shit i prolly agree with u on a cpl points). Its jus the rape thing that bugs me my du. No woman(NO HUMAN) deserves to go thru that.

Like, were not animal, were all able to be strong and control ourselves and not take advantage of ppl, nahmean?
yeah i feel you. I hate western society and morals thats where this comes from its destructive. Don't get me wrong rape is bad, all im saying is dont put yourself in a position to fall victim male or female.
I respect your convo more than valleyLADY up there. who just throws out insults. 

March 29, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
valleyla

yeah i feel you. I hate western society and morals thats where this comes from its destructive. Don't get me wrong rape is bad, all im saying is dont put yourself in a position to fall victim male or female.
I respect your convo more than valleyLADY up there. who just throws out insults. 
Call it how I see it. You're a mark and a bitch

No offense to blvckbeiber but he's being soft on a rapist sympathizer such as yourself. And if you say you aren't a rapist sympathizer you are blind. 
March 29, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
valleyla

"Rape is bad BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT women are at fault too. They bring it on themselves. But rape is bad. Shouldn't happen. But also girls shouldn't be such sluts begging for fucking cock with their skimpy outfits and turning guys down. But rape is bad. But fuck sluts."
March 29, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

No offense to blvckbeiber but he's being soft on a rapist sympathizer such as yourself. And if you say you aren't a rapist sympathizer you are blind. 
DONT PUSH ME BRUH!!

March 29, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
valleyla

DONT PUSH ME BRUH!!

You wanna use gifs? I'll put an end to this shit quick.

March 29, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^Drop date on movie?

March 29, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
valleyla

^^Drop date on movie?
Tomorrow I believe. Only in Japan though I'm pretty sure for now

Please login first to reply.