Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 29, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
NapoleonComplex

1. Dudes like NapoleonComplex probably claim women are the inferior race yet they're the one catching feels. 

2. False rape allegations are estimated to be about 2% of actual rapes that go reported. Y'all should be looking at other false allegation issues first like minorities being charged with crimes they didn't commit. MUCH higher percentage. 

3. We do have a rape culture in this society. Boys are bombarded with messages they should "take what they want in life", "don't give up when a girl turns you down. keep trying, she'll come around", and that getting a girl drunk to have sex is okay. 

Rape culture is definitely a thing. I, as a guy, will never understand the fear of walking alone late at night or the fear of being alone with a guy (even a relative or partner). 

Sexism towards men doesn't exist just like racism towards whites doesn't exist. Sexism is the systematic (whether obvious or not) oppression of the minority group by the majority. Racism is the same thing. No black person can be racist against me because I have far more benefits in our society than they do. Prejudice is not the same thing. 

It's fucked up that the Ohio kids only got 1 to 2 years for raping a girl yet petty theft can land you 5 years MINIMUM. Same with drug possession. 

If I ever have a daughter and this shit happens to her, I'll catch a body. 
Nigga stfu, raise your daughter to respect herself among her male peers and she will never put herself in that kind of situation ever. 
So, a guy drugs someone's daughter? Her fault?

So, a guy comes up behind a girl and pulls her into an alley and rapes her? Her fault?

dont be stupid nigga,
fuck man i hate hb niiggas sometime always tryin to one up a nigga instead taking his post into context. 

THIS GIRL IN OHIO CHOSE TOO OVER DO IT WITH THEM DRINKS AINT NOBODY FORCE HER TO DO SHIT, 

WHEN I SAID "raise your daughter to respect herself among her male peers and she will never put herself in that kind of situation ever." IT WAS ENLIGHT OF THE SPECIFIC SITUATION OF THE OHIO GIRL

FEMALES GET RAPED EVERYDAY AND SOME DONT EVEN REPORT THAT SHIT CAUSE ITS TOO PSYCHOLOGICALLY PAINFUL, AND NIGGA I FEEL TERRIBLE, IF MY DAUGHTER (i hope i never have one) IS RAPED INNOCENTLY I WOULD HELLA PISSED AS WELL. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 29, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

^^so u think girls that get raped jus werent raised right?
i believe he is reffering to the ohio football players incident, where the girl was too drunk to even remember the incident, but yet yelled rape when rumours of her being a slut began too spread. 

Rape is not cool ever, but yelling rape to save face after a bad mistake should be frowned upon as well. 

And yes I agree there are some sick pervs out there looking to prey on innocent women, but to put this girl who made a consciously wrong decision to get too drunk in the same category as the indian woman or the swiss woman who were raped in India would be absolutely shameful.  
Sometimes little boys get raped by hot women and people think it's cool.
March 29, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
valleyla

1. Dudes like NapoleonComplex probably claim women are the inferior race yet they're the one catching feels. 

2. False rape allegations are estimated to be about 2% of actual rapes that go reported. Y'all should be looking at other false allegation issues first like minorities being charged with crimes they didn't commit. MUCH higher percentage. 

3. We do have a rape culture in this society. Boys are bombarded with messages they should "take what they want in life", "don't give up when a girl turns you down. keep trying, she'll come around", and that getting a girl drunk to have sex is okay. 

Rape culture is definitely a thing. I, as a guy, will never understand the fear of walking alone late at night or the fear of being alone with a guy (even a relative or partner). 

Sexism towards men doesn't exist just like racism towards whites doesn't exist. Sexism is the systematic (whether obvious or not) oppression of the minority group by the majority. Racism is the same thing. No black person can be racist against me because I have far more benefits in our society than they do. Prejudice is not the same thing. 

It's fucked up that the Ohio kids only got 1 to 2 years for raping a girl yet petty theft can land you 5 years MINIMUM. Same with drug possession. 

Nigga stfu, raise your daughter to respect herself among her male peers and she will never put herself in that kind of situation ever. 

So, a guy comes up behind a girl and pulls her into an alley and rapes her? Her fault?

dont be stupid nigga,
fuck man i hate hb niiggas sometime always tryin to one up a nigga instead taking his post into context. 

THIS GIRL IN OHIO CHOSE TOO OVER DO IT WITH THEM DRINKS AINT NOBODY FORCE HER TO DO SHIT, 

WHEN I SAID "raise your daughter to respect herself among her male peers and she will never put herself in that kind of situation ever." IT WAS ENLIGHT OF THE SPECIFIC SITUATION OF THE OHIO GIRL

FEMALES GET RAPED EVERYDAY AND SOME DONT EVEN REPORT THAT SHIT CAUSE ITS TOO PSYCHOLOGICALLY PAINFUL, AND NIGGA I FEEL TERRIBLE, IF MY DAUGHTER (i hope i never have one) IS RAPED INNOCENTLY I WOULD HELLA PISSED AS WELL. 
She chose to drink. She didn't choose to be pissed on and raped. She was innocent too fam. You're clouding your mind with "oh she drank! sorry not sorry." 

So answer my question, if YOU get drunk, pass out and some dude finds himself wanting to fuck your ass while you're out cold is it YOUR fault? Or will you take the "fucking" (aka rape) and accept responsibility? 
March 29, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
NapoleonComplex

i believe he is reffering to the ohio football players incident, where the girl was too drunk to even remember the incident, but yet yelled rape when rumours of her being a slut began too spread. 

Rape is not cool ever, but yelling rape to save face after a bad mistake should be frowned upon as well. 

And yes I agree there are some sick pervs out there looking to prey on innocent women, but to put this girl who made a consciously wrong decision to get too drunk in the same category as the indian woman or the swiss woman who were raped in India would be absolutely shameful.  
Whoa dere. 

She. Was. Unconscious. They were holding her by her fucking arms and legs, posing for pictures. They carried her from party to party.

If YOU got drunk and some dude decided he wanted to try your ass, you can't complain then?
nigga HOW WAS SHE UNCONSCIOUS? 

DID THEY FORCE ALCOHOL DOWN HER THROAT?

I am not condoning the actions of these young perverrted fukers, but it is a known fact that Alcohol clogs your memory and judgement, and yet she willing over did it. what happened next is fucking terrible and its a good thing those fuckers got locked up, but this female needs to take responsiblity for her actions as well. 

March 29, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
from02hero

Ight i just found out 1 of my classmate thats about to graduate this year got it in with a bitch that was drunk.Long ass story short all i know my boy lost hes v-card to a drunk bitch.Next thing you know the bitch felt bad that she fucked him and hes boy even recorded that shit on the phone and bragged it to all hes niggaz. Now heres the fucked up thing, everybody saying he raped her which i know this whole shit ain't true.It this even consider rape i mean she first rejected him and then this bitch ass nigga started crying cause he wasn't going to get it in then he said fuck it and went back into the room and they started fucking, i know that nigga didn't forcefully fucked her.
March 29, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
NapoleonComplex

dont be stupid nigga,

She chose to drink. She didn't choose to be pissed on and raped. She was innocent too fam. You're clouding your mind with "oh she drank! sorry not sorry." 

So answer my question, if YOU get drunk, pass out and some dude finds himself wanting to fuck your ass while you're out cold is it YOUR fault? Or will you take the "fucking" (aka rape) and accept responsibility? 
LOL its like im talking to a child who just read the first page of the dictionary and thinks he knows every word. 

I WOULDNT EVEN CONSIDER PUTTING MYSELF IN THAT KIND OF SITUATION AT ALL YOU DUMB ASS NIGGER LIKE FUCK HOW MANY TIMES A NIGGA GOTTA SAY IT?????

March 29, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
valleyla

Whoa dere. 

She. Was. Unconscious. They were holding her by her fucking arms and legs, posing for pictures. They carried her from party to party.

If YOU got drunk and some dude decided he wanted to try your ass, you can't complain then?
nigga HOW WAS SHE UNCONSCIOUS? 

DID THEY FORCE ALCOHOL DOWN HER THROAT?

I am not condoning the actions of these young perverrted fukers, but it is a known fact that Alcohol clogs your memory and judgement, and yet she willing over did it. what happened next is fucking terrible and its a good thing those fuckers got locked up, but this female needs to take responsiblity for her actions as well. 
Again, you deflected my question but I'll entertain you.

She drank to have a good time. It happens everywhere. Kids, boys and girls, do that. They do it for whatever reason but they do it. Does that really put the blame on her though?

But what's your take on you getting drunk and knocked out and some dude fucking you while you're unconscious? Is that okay? Are you cool with being fucked by a guy without your consent? Will you put the blame on yourself for drinking too much?
March 29, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
valleyla

dont be stupid nigga,

LOL its like im talking to a child who just read the first page of the dictionary and thinks he knows every word. 

I WOULDNT EVEN CONSIDER PUTTING MYSELF IN THAT KIND OF SITUATION AT ALL YOU DUMB ASS NIGGER LIKE FUCK HOW MANY TIMES A NIGGA GOTTA SAY IT?????
You've never gotten drunk? Never? You've never been blackout drunk? I doubt that fam. But if that's the case, good for you. 

And funny how you call me a nigger and a nigga in the same sentence. That internalized hate granted you're black. That racism but imitation granted you're white.
March 29, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
Mr_Chukes

dont be stupid nigga,

Either way it is still her fault. Never get drunk in public. Drink modestly. Only get wasted when you are with friends that you know have your back.  Being wasted around a bunch of horny alcohol fueled dudes is not a good look. 
March 29, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
valleyla

dont be stupid nigga,

Either way it is still her fault. Never get drunk in public. Drink modestly. Only get wasted when you are with friends that you know have your back.  Being wasted around a bunch of horny alcohol fueled dudes is not a good look. 
Funny thing is she knew everyone at the party. Her ex boyfriend was there in fact and WATCHED. Come on fam. It was a house party with friends. 

I pray you don't have a daughter, wife, mother, sister, cousin, aunt, niece or grandmother get raped after drinking. You'll look back on what you're saying now and regret that shit, I promise. 
March 29, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
NapoleonComplex

WTF ITS NOT OK TO RAPE ANYONE IS ANY SITUATION I NEVER FUCKING SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.....

AND LET ME TELL YOU FOR THE 5th FUCKING TIME IN THIS THREAD YOU DUMB ASS PINOY ASS BITCH,

I WOULD NEVER DRINK TOO THE POINT WHERE I CANNOT MAKE RATIONAL DECISIONS, SOME CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY LACK OF SOBRIETY, and/or I COULD NOT REMEMBER MY ACTIONS

You drinkin for the wrong reasons faggot. drink to have fun. lmfao silly ass niggga

March 29, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
NapoleonComplex

Lol this self righteous ass nigga, im not even going to dignify this discussion anymore. 
Keepin drinkin nigga, Keep "havin fun", imma be coolin pacin myself like a trill nigga. And when you get raped dont ask me testify on your behalf. 

March 29, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
Mr_Chukes

No if they do its there fault. My mom was talking about this now with one if my cousins who just came out of the country. Don't go looking for trouble. My cousin just came from Nigeria. She is hanging out with guys and going places. No matter where you are. You watch your surroundings. I never get drunk in public no matter who I am with. Shit happens every day. Girls need to learn that the world isn't safe and you have to protect yourself everywhere. 
March 29, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
valleyla

WTF ITS NOT OK TO RAPE ANYONE IS ANY SITUATION I NEVER FUCKING SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.....

AND LET ME TELL YOU FOR THE 5th FUCKING TIME IN THIS THREAD YOU DUMB ASS PINOY ASS BITCH,

I WOULD NEVER DRINK TOO THE POINT WHERE I CANNOT MAKE RATIONAL DECISIONS, SOME CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY LACK OF SOBRIETY, and/or I COULD NOT REMEMBER MY ACTIONS

You drinkin for the wrong reasons faggot. drink to have fun. lmfao silly ass niggga
1. You catching feels. Let the feels run through you.

2. I actually don't drink so no idea where you got that from.

3. Since you wanna type in all caps like a mongoloid to push your point. YOU'RE CONDONING RAPE BY PUTTING BLAME ON THE VICTIM OF THE CRIME. YOU ARE PUSHING RAPE CULTURE BY BLAMING THE VICTIM IN ANY FACET. A GIRL SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING RAPED BY MALES (OR FEMALES) WHO BELIEVE IT IS OKAY BECAUSE SHE DRANK OR IS WEARING SOMETHING REVEALING. YOU ARE SAYING "YEAH WHAT THEY DID IS WRONG BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT SHE IS WRONG TOO FOR DRINKING. 50/50 RESPONSIBILITY HERE". YOU ARE PROMOTING RAPE CULTURE.
March 29, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
valleyla

Lol this self righteous ass nigga, im not even going to dignify this discussion anymore. 
Keepin drinkin nigga, Keep "havin fun", imma be coolin pacin myself like a trill nigga. And when you get raped dont ask me testify on your behalf. 
2. I actually don't drink so no idea where you got that from.
March 29, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
jafeel

just my 2 cents. this whole rape culture and facebook activism is blown out of proportion. Like look how the rape culture fucked up Brian Banks life because he was a young athletic African American, and his public defender urged him to plead no contest because he wouldn't win with the jury due to being A YOUNG ATHLETIC AFRICAN AMERICAN. Fuck this whole rape culture and how hoes always get the condolences of society.www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50143485n
March 29, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
Panther.

@Mr_Chukes I can't quote you for some reason but that is exactly what I am AGAINST. Just because she drank doesn't mean shit. I mean of course; it's a dog eat dog world out there and at the end of the day it is sorta "still her fault"? But that's the same "fault" as an innocent bystander getting killed in a gunfight. Okay not exactly; but do you see where I'm going? Society should not be teaching guys that if she drinks, she deserves to be raped. BUT if she CONDONES it, EVEN IF SHE IS DRUNK, then yeah, IT IS HER FAULT. That's what society is doing completely fucking wrong. Law has it that a girl cannot "condone" sex if she is drunk. Bull to the fucking shit. If SHE made that DECISION (WHICH WAS COMPLETELY HER CHOICE) to DRINK and then SAY YES (underline "yes" tenfold), then that is NOT RAPE.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

March 29, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
paulywalnuts

the fact that so many awful posts in here are getting thumbs up is really shameful.  i know you guys think you're kidding and all, but take a good hard look at who you really are if you think this shit is funny.  
i don't need to reiterate the strong points that have been brought up, but i will say that you have no idea what it feels like to be a woman, or a girl in this society, where the white-male dominates.
you think this shit is funny or a game, go ask the women in your life, your mother, sisters, friends, aunts, about experiences they have had, if they have ever been sexually assaulted.  ask them to tell their stories to you.  ask them how they felt and how it still affects them today....if you're really big and bad enough. 
then come back in here and tell jokes.  

i master bait from time to time

March 29, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
Ruthless

That's like saying it aint murder if you drank before you killed them. You're accountable for your decisions sober or not, consenting to sex is no different.

Let me see those downvotes

March 29, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
paulywalnuts

just my 2 cents. this whole rape culture and facebook activism is blown out of proportion. Like look how the rape culture fucked up Brian Banks life because he was a young athletic African American, and his public defender urged him to plead no contest because he wouldn't win with the jury due to being A YOUNG ATHLETIC AFRICAN AMERICAN. Fuck this whole rape culture and how hoes always get the condolences of society.www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50143485n
BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION
our rape culture is blown out of proportion guys 
you are so incredibly ignorant i wouldn't dare even take a crack at it...

i master bait from time to time

March 29, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
valleyla

@Mr_Chukes I can't quote you for some reason but that is exactly what I am AGAINST. Just because she drank doesn't mean shit. I mean of course; it's a dog eat dog world out there and at the end of the day it is sorta "still her fault"? But that's the same "fault" as an innocent bystander getting killed in a gunfight. Okay not exactly; but do you see where I'm going? Society should not be teaching guys that if she drinks, she deserves to be raped. BUT if she CONDONES it, EVEN IF SHE IS DRUNK, then yeah, IT IS HER FAULT. That's what society is doing completely fucking wrong. Law has it that a girl cannot "condone" sex if she is drunk. Bull to the fucking shit. If SHE made that DECISION (WHICH WAS COMPLETELY HER CHOICE) to DRINK and then SAY YES (underline "yes" tenfold), then that is NOT RAPE.

Technically the law makes sense. Their consideration of what rape is does more good than bad. It's a catch-all, yes, but does intend to actually help I think
March 29, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
Mr_Chukes

Exactly most of the time the dude is drunk to but it is never taken in consideration. I'm not saying she deserves to get raped if she gets drunk but she should not put herself in that situation. Just like how I don't wear my hood walking around the street at night. R.I.P. Trevon Ralph. I learned from what I have heard to not be put in that situation in the first place. No one deserves to get Hurt. If she says yes she shouldn't be apple to take that back though. 
March 29, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
NapoleonComplex

Can we all agree that any kind of Rape is bad, whether the victim is unconscious or conscious, to atleast show that HB has some sort of morality? 

edit: Raise your sons to respect women in all situations, and raise your daughters to respect themselves in all situations. And hope for the best, thats all you can really do. 

Fuck valleyla tho real talk, you a faggot ass nigga real talk

March 29, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
valleyla

the fact that so many awful posts in here are getting thumbs up is really shameful.  i know you guys think you're kidding and all, but take a good hard look at who you really are if you think this shit is funny.  
i don't need to reiterate the strong points that have been brought up, but i will say that you have no idea what it feels like to be a woman, or a girl in this society, where the white-male dominates.
you think this shit is funny or a game, go ask the women in your life, your mother, sisters, friends, aunts, about experiences they have had, if they have ever been sexually assaulted.  ask them to tell their stories to you.  ask them how they felt and how it still affects them today....if you're really big and bad enough. 
then come back in here and tell jokes.  
Chuuuurch. Makes me afraid for my female family members
March 29, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
valleyla

Edit

10 char
March 29, 2013 @ 02:52 AM

Inactive

Napoleon its like ur puttin more blame on her gettin drunk than the guys takin advantage of her, as the cause of the rape.

Thats kind of a "rape culture" mentality to me. How many people pass out at parties b? That shit is common. It happens to guys and girls all the time. What youre basically telling girls is, contrary to guys, they should fear drinking to a point where they might lose consciousness because theyll get raped. I mean, yeh a girl SHOULD be safe, and the reality is there is guys that try to take advantage of intoxiated girls. But, by making a statement such as "you shouldnt have drinked that much" to a girl that got raped you are subtly putting blame on her and also removing her of the right to "get shitfaced".
March 29, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Rape has been around since man was invented, arguing about it on the internet won't do shit.

Let's just agree that women are stupid illogical whores and call it a day. 
March 29, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
valleyla

Can we all agree that any kind of Rape is bad, whether the victim is unconscious or conscious, to atleast show that HB has some sort of morality? 

edit: Raise your sons to respect women in all situations, and raise your daughters to respect themselves in all situations. And hope for the best, thats all you can really do. 

Fuck valleyla tho real talk, you a faggot ass nigga real talk
March 29, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
NapoleonComplex

How many other girls were at that party? How many got raped? Why did the young men single her out? Could she have prevented it?

March 29, 2013 @ 03:37 AM

Inactive

How many other girls were at that party? How many got raped? Why did the young men single her out? Could she have prevented it?
That type of mentality is in the same lines as people claiming girls dressed a certain way are asking to get raped.

A girl shouldnt have to fear rape cuz shes drinking a lot.

ALTHO it is a reality and technically speaking she couldve prevented it, she shouldnt have to.

Youre taking wrong away from rape and freedom away from women by making such statements.

To answer your first questions though, I don't know the other details about that incident.

Please login first to reply.