Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 28, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
Panther.

Women are so damn hypocritical. I see stupid fucking pictures like this

Wouldn't rape that bitch anyways ^

But the actual logic behind it is more like this

Funny part is I actually know of some shit like this. My sister's friend fucked a guy and regretted it the next day because she thought (yes these are the actual words):
"He might be grimy."
She then told her parents and filed a police claim that she was raped. Like what the fuck? Bitch if you said YES you said YES. I realize you can't legally give consent when drunk, but the guy is also drunk 95% of the time. Laws should be changed. Feminism bothers me. 

And as a final disclaimer, I do not condone rape, but some of this shit sounds too weird to be true.

/end rant 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

March 28, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 28, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
rezmo.

"Wouldn't rape that bitch anyways"

dead.

Another bottle in the brain.

March 28, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
DarianaGrande

I remember watching this shit on dateline or 20/20 about a girl who was with these 2 football players in HS partying and shit. she got super drunk and wanted to leave with the two niggas(obviously tryna fuck) to another party and her friends kept telling her no, but she went anyway. Went to that party got even more drunk and they fucked her. She wakes up the next morning and when the town starts talking about how much of a hoe she is she start claiming rape. Shit like that pisses me off.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 28, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

fuck dem bitches

March 28, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
G8tor

feminists just aint had any good dick

off top

March 28, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
Homes

Imma see how many thumbs down I can rack up with this one:

Feminism is a movement towards equal rights for women. That bothers you? You're dumb, b.

You're also dumb if you think the logic behind all, or even most women who are raped is just that "they wake up the next morning and regret it." The fact that we have a rape culture in America is undeniable. The Stuebenville rapists had video evidence of them raping an unconcious girl, and yet the news still chose to smpathize with them over the actual victim. What you're doing in your post is rape culture... If a girl ever comes to you and says she was raped, your first reaction is going to be doubt and calling her a slut and shit. You've heard a couple stories about false rape claims and now you think they're all lying? You're a dipshit bro. And by that I don't mean, "I am heatedly disagreeing with your views and calling you names over it," I mean "I am objectively observing that you are not a smart dude. I hope CC treats you well."
March 28, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
REVS

Might be a little off topic but this bitch I use to work with was known for being a slut, and she text this dude saying she wanted to have him break into her house and tie her up and fuck her. So one day this dude creeps into her house, and ties the shit up out of her, fucks her, and leaves her tied up. The bitch is tied up and gagged for literally 3 hours, the dude comes back hours later and unties her and she goes on with her life.

Fast forward a year this chick says she was raped, files a police report against the dude, and the dude gets arrested, luckily enough the dude still had the texts that she sent him saying she wanted it done. So now the whole thing back fires on the bitch and she gets caught up in filing a false police report and the dude gets out scratch free. 

The story just popped into my mind when I read this thread.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 28, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
Gilly Suits

"Put molly all in her champagne- She ain't even know it
 I took her home and I enjoyed that- She ain't even know it"

Rick Ross playing for the same team UEONO.

Culective.com //

March 28, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
Pantic

Might be a little off topic but this bitch I use to work with was known for being a slut, and she text this dude saying she wanted to have him break into her house and tie her up and fuck her. So one day this dude creeps into her house, and ties the shit up out of her, fucks her, and leaves her tied up. The bitch is tied up and gagged for literally 3 hours, the dude comes back hours later and unties her and she goes on with her life.

Fast forward a year this chick says she was raped, files a police report against the dude, and the dude gets arrested, luckily enough the dude still had the texts that she sent him saying she wanted it done. So now the whole thing back fires on the bitch and she gets caught up in filing a false police report and the dude gets out scratch free. 

LMAAAO is this forreal? Dude actually did it, haha cool
March 29, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
Panther.

Feminism is a movement towards equal rights for women. That bothers you? You're dumb, b.

You're also dumb if you think the logic behind all, or even most women who are raped is just that "they wake up the next morning and regret it." The fact that we have a rape culture in America is undeniable. The Stuebenville rapists had video evidence of them raping an unconcious girl, and yet the news still chose to smpathize with them over the actual victim. What you're doing in your post is rape culture... If a girl ever comes to you and says she was raped, your first reaction is going to be doubt and calling her a slut and shit. You've heard a couple stories about false rape claims and now you think they're all lying? You're a dipshit bro. And by that I don't mean, "I am heatedly disagreeing with your views and calling you names over it," I mean "I am objectively observing that you are not a smart dude. I hope CC treats you well."
Okay let's clear shit up. I somewhat agree with you, I did not specify because I didn't want to go too far into it but:
I hate feminism when it attacks men. There are plenty of feminists out there who despise men for no reason; you cannot deny it. I saw a whole documentary on this. I did not specify this. But did I ever say that this is the case for every rape? No. And I also agree with women that what they wear and things of that nature (i.e. that they were drinking, that they were partying) does not mean they were asking for it. And you said I condone rape culture? Lol read the second to last last line.
Anyways, the Stuebensville rapists and other rapists ARE STILL rapists. The reason I made this thread is because I keep seeing this slut walk thing and I have a first-hand story relating to it. Some (and I stress some [and some is a very small minority]) of these girls are not innocent. I can't get into too much detail about the girl my sister knew, but she EVEN LIED THAT SHE HAD GOTTEN SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES FROM HIM because she regretted sleeping with him. She came out with no STDs. He came out with no STDs. My logic is not that every girl claims she was raped the next day. There are plenty of rapists out there. To say "you've heard a couple stories about false rape claims and now you think they're all lying?" is stupid because I did not claim they are all lying. When did I say they were all lying? And just to hit your last statement simply because it got me somewhat salty, CC will not be where I'm going. I'm visiting UF tomorrow and I already visited FSU. I'll be visiting UVA, UToronto, and Western soon (I'm a HS junior still searching). You "objectively observing" that I am "not a smart dude" is a dumbass thing to do over an internet post, especially on a website like this. I know HB does not care about this either; it was simply slight insight for you, albeit it is not a huge help to my argument considering anyone can visit any college.

March 29, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
It's Only Hype

Just heard of a story of a guy getting like 5 years after pleading no contest to a case in High school. I think he was 17 and some girl cried rape. He was shook and his fuckboy of a lawyer told him to plead no contest so he got locked up. She also got a settlement for like 750k from the school district.

Fast forward, a detective got her on tape saying he did not do it, and now she might not even get in trouble.
March 29, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
EEK A LURKER

Miss read this as 'Rap Culture'

This is a good video

.wa do dem.

March 29, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
Mr_Chukes

I remember the story of the highschool football star that had sex with his girlfriend. Her mom told police it was rape. Sued the school and got a mill. The dude goes to jail. Later on dude is on parole he meets up with girl, gets her on tape confessing that it wasn't rape. Then the football coach at the college he was going to go it is a NFL coach now and let's him try out for the team. He spent 10 years before that. 
March 29, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Simp

March 29, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
REVS

LMAAAO is this forreal? Dude actually did it, haha 
Shit you not. This bitch was literally tied up in her own home for hours. She was living at her parents place at the time and was like "If he didn't come back for me, I would have been bound up gagged naked when my brother came home." Dude probably tied her up, fucked her, then went to a mini market to get a Gatorade, re-hydrate, then go let her loose. 

March 29, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
NapoleonComplex

Feminism has destroyed American culture. Women have way too many rights. 

Why are American kids fat? cause they mom thinks its feminist to cook them a healthy meal aka "MAKE ME A SANDWHICH BITCH"

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 29, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
future.

March 29, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
valleyla

1. Dudes like NapoleonComplex probably claim women are the inferior race yet they're the one catching feels. 

2. False rape allegations are estimated to be about 2% of actual rapes that go reported. Y'all should be looking at other false allegation issues first like minorities being charged with crimes they didn't commit. MUCH higher percentage. 

3. We do have a rape culture in this society. Boys are bombarded with messages they should "take what they want in life", "don't give up when a girl turns you down. keep trying, she'll come around", and that getting a girl drunk to have sex is okay. 

Rape culture is definitely a thing. I, as a guy, will never understand the fear of walking alone late at night or the fear of being alone with a guy (even a relative or partner). 

Sexism towards men doesn't exist just like racism towards whites doesn't exist. Sexism is the systematic (whether obvious or not) oppression of the minority group by the majority. Racism is the same thing. No black person can be racist against me because I have far more benefits in our society than they do. Prejudice is not the same thing. 

It's fucked up that the Ohio kids only got 1 to 2 years for raping a girl yet petty theft can land you 5 years MINIMUM. Same with drug possession. 

If I ever have a daughter and this shit happens to her, I'll catch a body. 
March 29, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
REVS

YEYERRR

March 29, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
Panther.

1. Dudes like NapoleonComplex probably claim women are the inferior race yet they're the one catching feels. 

2. False rape allegations are estimated to be about 2% of actual rapes that go reported. Y'all should be looking at other false allegation issues first like minorities being charged with crimes they didn't commit. MUCH higher percentage. 

3. We do have a rape culture in this society. Boys are bombarded with messages they should "take what they want in life", "don't give up when a girl turns you down. keep trying, she'll come around", and that getting a girl drunk to have sex is okay. 

Rape culture is definitely a thing. I, as a guy, will never understand the fear of walking alone late at night or the fear of being alone with a guy (even a relative or partner). 

Sexism towards men doesn't exist just like racism towards whites doesn't exist. Sexism is the systematic (whether obvious or not) oppression of the minority group by the majority. Racism is the same thing. No black person can be racist against me because I have far more benefits in our society than they do. Prejudice is not the same thing. 

It's fucked up that the Ohio kids only got 1 to 2 years for raping a girl yet petty theft can land you 5 years MINIMUM. Same with drug possession. 

And I definitely agree. Don't take my post like Homes did. And yes, there are plenty of subjects that are more important than false rape (although 2% of reported rapes is a lot of destroyed lives...who knows, it may be you some day).

March 29, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
NapoleonComplex

Nigga stfu, raise your daughter to respect herself among her male peers and she will never put herself in that kind of situation ever. 

March 29, 2013 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

^^so u think girls that get raped jus werent raised right?
March 29, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
valleyla

And I definitely agree. Don't take my post like Homes did. And yes, there are plenty of subjects that are more important than false rape (although 2% of reported rapes is a lot of destroyed lives...who knows, it may be you some day).
I get what you mean with the false accusations though. Shit is hectic but if you look at rape statistics 2% is so small. 1 in 5 (or 4, I forget) girls will be raped or molested in their life. More than half of those go unreported (estimated). 

There was a study I saw where they asked when it was okay for a guy to force a girl to have sex. I believe every situation had more than a 30% "yes" vote from boys. That's ridiculous. I think it was 54% or something for "she led him on". 

I'm also smart about who I'm fucking though. cool
March 29, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

No, women's rights activist fight for women's rights. 

Feminists sit around and bitch about shit that doesn't matter. 

Typical feminist argument:

"Yeah, well I'm a feminist and a woman"
March 29, 2013 @ 01:47 AM

Inactive

Man this thread just reminds me how thankful I am of being a man. Not that women are inferior or anything, but their lives just seem harder.
March 29, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
valleyla

Nigga stfu, raise your daughter to respect herself among her male peers and she will never put herself in that kind of situation ever. 
So, a guy drugs someone's daughter? Her fault?

So, a guy comes up behind a girl and pulls her into an alley and rapes her? Her fault?

March 29, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
valleyla

Man this thread just reminds me how thankful I am of being a man. Not that women are inferior or anything, but their lives just seem harder.
March 29, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
NapoleonComplex

i believe he is reffering to the ohio football players incident, where the girl was too drunk to even remember the incident, but yet yelled rape when rumours of her being a slut began too spread. 

Rape is not cool ever, but yelling rape to save face after a bad mistake should be frowned upon as well. 

And yes I agree there are some sick pervs out there looking to prey on innocent women, but to put this girl who made a consciously wrong decision to get too drunk in the same category as the indian woman or the swiss woman who were raped in India would be absolutely shameful.  

March 29, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
valleyla

i believe he is reffering to the ohio football players incident, where the girl was too drunk to even remember the incident, but yet yelled rape when rumours of her being a slut began too spread. 

Rape is not cool ever, but yelling rape to save face after a bad mistake should be frowned upon as well. 

And yes I agree there are some sick pervs out there looking to prey on innocent women, but to put this girl who made a consciously wrong decision to get too drunk in the same category as the indian woman or the swiss woman who were raped in India would be absolutely shameful.  
Whoa dere. 

She. Was. Unconscious. They were holding her by her fucking arms and legs, posing for pictures. They carried her from party to party.

If YOU got drunk and some dude decided he wanted to try your ass, you can't complain then?

Please login first to reply.