FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 28, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
Swerve.

So there's a couple of girls in pretty sure are interested In me, but because i have no fucking idea what I'm doing i just feel like i end up looking like a dipshit every time i talk to one of em. And its not like i can't talk to girls, my problem is making progress with the girls o talk too. I dunno, but any tips on how to actually make progress.
March 28, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
adoboFosho

That's peculiar as there's a couple of girls in pretty sure are interested In me, but
because i have no fucking idea what I'm doing i just feel like i end up
looking like a dipshit every time i talk to one of em. And its not like i
can't talk to girls, my problem is making progress with the girls o
talk too. I dunno, but any tips on how to actually make progress.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 28, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
fakeasslondon

Get Box logos
March 28, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
Captain Al

Are you the poster who tried to get w/ his spanish teacher?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 28, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
Yee.

if youre talking to a girl and it seems like she is in to you, and you into her then the next step is to:
 A.) Ask her out on a date.
if youre talking to a girl and it seems like she is in to you, but you dont want to do the dating scene or take things serious aka "just fool around" then:
B.) flirt harder, make yourself sexually appealing, act more "alpha", build up what some call "kino" (look that shit up dude), be a little more touchy feely, but not in a creep way. smile smile smile. youre a witty and clever guy, right?  
Overall tho, be smooth, laid back, aloof, dont try too hard for their attention, make them work for yours.
If theyre really into you they will be seeking your attention, once they show those attention seeking signs its your game now and the ball is in your hands -- play it smooth, proceed with step A or B.
And if you fail miserably dont show that shit, act like you got chicks lined up. they think your somehow special if you have other girls attention.
March 28, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

March 28, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
craigsagersuit

don't think too much about em and stop caring. just do you, if you don't they'll see right through that. i'm not saying i bag the baddest bitches, but i'm able to talk to women because i just act to them how i would act regularly to other peple. those predicted, rehearsed lines usually don't work that well especially if that's not your personality.

don't put em on a pedestal. they're like me and you. they got stank breath in the morning, most of em look like shit without make up, so they're not this angelic creature that dudes make em out to be.

my 2 cents

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 28, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Pantic

Just be nice to them and friendly.

Don't force anything.

If you're lucky, they'll approach you.
The "get no pussy" manual right here...
March 28, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
Swerve.

Like I'm tired of the let me sit back and see who comes to me thing. That's how ive been, idk why it's kind of because of my parents. And before the beta comments, I'm actually really confident in myself, I just have no experience going after girls, my previous girls I itiated it.
March 28, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
EL_Guapo

just be yourself, if u got things goin for you thats a plus, take care of urself and u be good
plus it dont hurt to rock a box logo to show off 

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 28, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

sign up for y our rallies,asemblies, talent show, etc and sing in front of yo school to get them bitches

Songs bitches like-

Marvin Rooms
Im Yours
The Man who cant be moved
When I was your man
etc
March 28, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
camron

Man look females are like goats.they look good but they think they look ugly.and they can climb mountains so just be at the top waiting for them.
March 29, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
blackice445

All in all you're putting bitches on a pedestal, which they have no place being. Treat them like any other regular human being. Which they are , also Watch my video on the bitches. 

Please login first to reply.