Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 28, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
Ruthless

I did it because I knew it would eventually lead to him showing his face, I was just wondering if he really was Hansum since I've never seen him. I give you & the whole crew props, b. Only thing missing is a pic of Craig sager (the poster not who he's trying to be) 

Ruthless 2013 

Let me see those downvotes

March 28, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
rabbitman

craig isnt the real craig sager?

be careful what you pretend to be

March 28, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
Captain Al

Wait this is confusing...

Who's the jurry curl white kid?

who's the gyno selfie?

who's the Indian kid with a peach fuzz?

Elaborate... the ethers from both parties are weak...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

March 28, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
shnoosetheboose

white kid not andre, gyno selfie fake pic off a child predator website or something, im assuming you mean andre by indian kid with peach fuzz, even though hes black........

you only have 1 follower on instagram lol
March 28, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
truuuchainz

this shit is getting old stop already
March 28, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
Gilly Suits

But you didn't... You are a terrible detective. Nothing came out about him but he is an average kid.

Culective.com //

March 28, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
veryrareandbased

I was just wondering if he really was Hansum
#Been #Suss

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 28, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
Aubrey.

You exposing AndreLutherKing?  Come on bruh, let's not kid ourselves here.
We all know your pre-cum baby ass wasn't capable of pulling off that ether effectively. Come on bruh, you reached for the stars by saying he's a white kid down in Colorado. You really went out of your way just to see what this nigga looks like? Pretty fucking suspect in my opinion. Log off and slit your wrists bruh.

Hansum Boyz got homosexual fuckboys feenin' for face pics though.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

March 28, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
craigsagersuit

u mirin breh?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 28, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

craig isnt the real craig sager?
No, he's Craig Saiger's suit.
March 28, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
Ultimate Man Ray

So Andre lost due to reverse psychology skills of OP?

:)

March 28, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
EEK

Be a ballerina and gracefully take the loss.

.wa do dem.

March 28, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
AndreLutherKing

Believe it or not Ruthless this is actually good for me. For about 2 weeks I've spoken about showing my face on BlogTV because of the Hansum Boyz YouTube channel. I was looking for a way to do this without being too boring about it & this was the perfect chance. From the first thread you made I always intended to show my face, I just wanted to see how long this could last until I showed it. Now making Hansum Boyz videos shouldn't be hard at all.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 29, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Ruthless

Believe it or not Ruthless this is actually good for me. For about 2 weeks I've spoken about showing my face on BlogTV because of the Hansum Boyz YouTube channel. I was looking for a way to do this without being too boring about it & this was the perfect chance. From the first thread you made I always intended to show my face, I just wanted to see how long this could last until I showed it. Now making Hansum Boyz videos shouldn't be hard at all.
Win win situation cool 

Hansum x Ruthless 2013

March 29, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Gilly Suits

Win win situation  

Hansum x Ruthless 2013
You can stay but 

Culective.com //

March 29, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
Ruthless

Win win situation  

Hansum x Ruthless 2013
You can stay but 

who the fuck are you? ol nigga tryna get on the battlefield. ol tryna join the private match on call of duty ass nigga. this is between me & hansum

March 29, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
Gilly Suits

Win win situation  

Hansum x Ruthless 2013
You can stay but 

who the fuck are you? ol nigga tryna get on the battlefield. ol tryna join the private match on call of duty ass nigga. this is between me & hansum
My nigga stop tryna act hardbody. John's still here. John won. Andre won. You lost and you're still here consider yourself lucky. There has been greater soldiers than you that have fallen and haven't been seen. Shout out to D-Styles. And regarding the Call of Duty challenge:

Culective.com //

March 29, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
EEK

Ok, going to get real now. Despite ruthless taking a lose he doesn't want to admit; making up bullshit about the method of how you exposed Andre was a loss in itself. However for anyone present in the blogtv will mention how reluctantly Andre was to expose his face. Don't understand why you couldn't give more than a minute face time if you were going to blog anyway. Makes me sus. The dance with the sign however was funny though.

Makes me laugh, seeing everyone jump wagon's. 

Andre you're a nice guy but I think this whole hansum mentality has made you take a lose you didn't need.

.wa do dem.

March 29, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
AndreLutherKing

Ok, going to get real now. Despite ruthless taking a lose he doesn't want to admit; making up bullshit about the method of how you exposed Andre was a lose in itself. However for anyone present in the blogtv will mention how reluctantly Andre was to expose his face. Don't understand why you couldn't give more than a minute face time if you were going to blog anyway. Makes me sus. The dance with the sign however was funny though.

Makes me laugh, seeing everyone jump wagon's. 

Andre you're a nice guy but I think this whole hansum mentality has made you take a lose you didn't need.

I went on cam like 3 times last night. I was pretty far from relecutant

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 29, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
Ruthless

Lol making up bs? Did I not constantly point out how Andre didn't post a tagged pic? If my intentions weren't obvious you're a dumbass.

congrats again to Andre though. A true member of the Hansum Boyz. 

Ruthless x Hansum 2013

March 29, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
EEK

Ruthless go away; dodging an ether by dick riding.

Andre, that's a good joke. Was trying to be civil; you clearly have issue's which explain why you were reluctant to be exposed. You could of easily just took a picture. Instead you danced around with sign trying to block out your face.

Doubt you would take a loss anyway Andre, even if you know it to be true. 

.wa do dem.

March 29, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
AndreLutherKing

I wasn't trying to hide my face with the sign, my mic wasn't working so I had to do something besides just sitting there looking dumb. On 1 of them I was there for like 3 minutes without a sign even being on the screen.

March 29, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
Ruthless

I announced the potential collaboration between I & Hansum when I made the thread announcing my return. You're reaching for the bullets but I ain't feeling no shots

March 29, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
EEK

You're not feeling the bullet's cause you are dead on the floor from ether.

.wa do dem.

March 29, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
unemployed

Lmao dafuq u talkin about, andre was just chillin on cam with dat other bitch
March 29, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
Ruthless

You're not feeling the bullet's cause you are dead on the floor from ether.

March 29, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
EEK

I wasn't trying to hide my face with the sign, my mic wasn't working so I had to do something besides just sitting there looking dumb. On 1 of them I was there for like 3 minutes without a sign even being on the screen.
3 minutes.....

Ok I'm done. Andre you are a gucci sock's guy, my beef is why you couldn't just show your face straight off. Making up frail excuses; taking a picture of your lower face, cam won't work, mic won't work, twerking with a sign. 

For a Hansum man you have no confidence. 

.wa do dem.

March 29, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
AndreLutherKing

1. Picture of my lower face was to build hype for the last day of BlogTV. I was trying to get as many people to come with something as simple as that. Clearly it worked because more people showed up last night than they have in months.

2. You could clearly see that my cam didn't work the first time I attempted to go on cohost & I ended up having to refresh the page & try again. I still ended up going on cam so how is that an excuse?

3. My mic wasn't working, how is that an excuse?

4. I think it was a lot more entertaining to dance with the sign as opposed to just sitting there.

5. If I had no confidence I would have just taken a picture of my hand or taken a blurred pic of my face like others suggested.

March 29, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
EEK

You were pier pressurised into doing all your actions', ego just blind's you.
That ego is becoming disgusting by the way. I keep saying throughout, I have no beef with you personally but I think you need to take a step back and see what happened.

You couldn't take a full picture of yourself prior or after the ether.
You faked a faulty cam; cam doesn't connect unless working, you covered it with something.
You couldn't show your face straight off without trying to block it.
You couldn't give more than I quote from yourself '3mins' cam time.

Lack zero confidence, and a million excuses.

By the way I'm done, I can already see I hit home with you andre and I was the first to admit you wouldn't take a loss you already took.

.wa do dem.

March 29, 2013 @ 03:55 AM

Inactive

Ekk a Mouse jus come out the closet already

Please login first to reply.