March 27, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
deantheman

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

What does hypebeast think of this? I'm black and asian girls are my favorite, doesnt affect me that statistically they don't perfer me at all.

Also Asian females more attracted to white males than white males are attracted to Asian females (in comparison to how attracted they are to other races). So its not really that white guys have an Asian girl fetish but that Asian girls have a white guy fetish.
March 27, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
Mr. Freeze

Too bad Asian girls don't like OP for the simple fact that he's a lame.
March 27, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
Captain Al

What's with these new users starting serious topics? anybody notice this?

I don't think that statistic is true, OP.

Mind explaining the okc stuff to me?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 27, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
GetItWhileItsHot

The site is using zodiac signs to justify their research?

March 27, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
deantheman

What's with these new users starting serious topics? anybody notice this?

I don't think that statistic is true, OP.

Mind explaining the okc stuff to me?
There 3 charts. One chart is race neutral, just another random variable like zodiac sign, the number are even for how people reply to each other as to be expected. When you add the variable of race the numbers change.  

For the second chart that is mostly red you can see that in the row for Black Males the girls who reply the least to them are Asian Girls at "17" and black females the most at "28".

If you look at that same chart and look at the Asian female column you will see also that not only do Asian girls reply the least out of anyone for black guys(like I described in the last sentence) but Asian reply the least to black guys overall, they reply the most to white males at "29".
March 27, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
deantheman

The site is using zodiac signs to justify their research?

They are using zodiac signs as "(neutral)control". They teach you in science class in America about controls and variables in middle school....
March 27, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
jaded

this is all wu-tang's fault

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 27, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
Soul Rize

good read 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 27, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
.kciN

I'm white, I'm not complaining cool

March 27, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
deantheman

So the statement in your topic title only applies to that dating site, not for people in general.

I

dont know what kind of people visit dating sites but perhaps some of

these guys are black men that find it hard to approach asian girls

irl(its not exactly a social norm) so they try the online way, or maybe its

mostly the computer-geek type that I believe is a demographic more into

asian girls than others(for obvious reasons).

Idk, just doesnt seems to reflect reality.
How doesnt it reflect reality? Do you see asian girls with black guys more than you see them with white guys and asian guys? The fact that you do could be because when a black guy wants an asian girls he REALLY wants an asian girl....

But you made some valid points tho
March 27, 2013 @ 05:47 AM

Inactive

10characthers
March 27, 2013 @ 11:51 AM
DarianaGrande

Oh no the asian girls not feeling the brothers part I trust 100%. Not only because they might be less attracted to them than they are to asian and white men, but theres also a lot of cultural reasons mixed into it.

But im a black man and I know black niggas and I can assure you asian girls dont top the list when it comes to preference. At least for sure not in a deciding manner like that research shows.
This. Im black and Asians aint at the top for me.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 27, 2013 @ 01:22 PM
Gilly Suits

Laughing at the fact Black women, don't even want black men. Shits fcuked all due to stereotypes

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

March 27, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
Captain Al

Laughing at the fact Black women, don't even want black men. Shits fcuked all due to stereotypes
what? do you know how stupid that sounds?

how does the chart conform this if it's the male sender to female, not vice versa.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 27, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
piccolo

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

What does hypebeast think of this? I'm black and asian girls are my favorite, doesnt affect me that statistically they don't perfer me at all.

Also Asian females more attracted to white males than white males are attracted to Asian females (in comparison to how attracted they are to other races). So its not really that white guys have an Asian girl fetish but that Asian girls have a white guy fetish.
Race has nothing to do with it.

If you're attractive you'll get laid with no problem. Stop listening to these internet surveys and go see for yourself, everyone is different when it comes to tastes.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

March 27, 2013 @ 03:02 PM
DarianaGrande

Race has nothing to do with it.

If you're attractive you'll get laid with no problem. Stop listening to these internet surveys and go see for yourself, everyone is different when it comes to tastes.
Namek dont even have women doe.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 27, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
NapoleonComplex

what i get from this is no one likes blacks and asian/whites are preferred good to know. but dont care. 

The idea of "Race" didnt exsist until old white niggas brought it up in the 1800's. Letting it determine who you will be with romanticly is the fastest way to virginity and online dating. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Please login first to reply.