Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 27, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
theycallmeblack

March 27, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
me>u

Meanwhile you're not doing anything to help the poor...

instagram: funthera

March 27, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
theycallmeblack

I volunteer. Do you?
March 27, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
Tzion

I don't volunteer because I take a large part of my time to use what the almighty has given me, water, health, the herbs of this planet. 

The almighty has a plan for all of us, if it isn't a God, the fate of all the souls on this earth are still sewed into the mother earth. You can believe, you can not, we are all still here. The almighty has a plan for even the poorest of the poor, the souls of each of us can't be marked by a financial status, we all are here to thrive. 
March 27, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

op has no knowledge of religion other than christianity, which is probably deluded so thread is irrelevant 

:)

March 27, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
oneallah

i think this man said it best:
I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.-

John Lennon 
March 27, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
Captain Al

i think this man said it best:
I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.-

John Lennon 
the bible, and koran aren't "translations", according to believers it's the exact "word of god" or actions of the so called prophets. 

You can't believe in half of a thing. There's no Allah w/o Islam, there's no God/Jehovah or w.e w/o Christianity. You don't respect a rule maker when you don't follow their rules.

of all people you quote John L.??

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

March 27, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
craigsagersuit

church always lifts my spirits up whenever i go.

it's such a wonderful feeling to be walking with God brehs. wish i could make yall feel the same way 
it's all good though. do you, niggaz. may you find peace in ya life with/without religion

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 27, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
oneallah

^^^you think you know what i believe in?
where do you make that statement to me from out of nowhere?
when you dont really know me please dont go preaching off to me giving lessons on religion
March 27, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
Captain Al

^^^you think you know what i believe in?
where do you make that statement to me from out of nowhere?
when you dont really know me please dont go preaching off to me giving lessons on religion
The statement wasn't made towards you, buddy.

Even if I did, it's a discussion board. Relax.

March 27, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
oneallah

you qouted me when you said it and clearly in the last sentence your referring to me,
no im not catching feelings or anything
March 27, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
Captain Al

you qouted me when you said it and clearly in the last sentence your referring to me,
no im not catching feelings or anything
I'm just wondering why you quoted that nigga lennon...

since nobody here even up to debate or discuss, no point.

March 27, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
me>u

what does that have to do with the fact that neither is "God"

op has no knowledge of religion other than christianity, which is probably deluded so thread is irrelevant 
cuz u know OP... how bout u enlighten us then. tell how does it make sense that God can help those that are already overpriviledged but leave the poor in misery.

"When I was an atheist...my argument against God was that the universe seemed so cruel and unjust. But how had I got this idea of just and unjust? A person does not call a line crooked unless he has some idea of a straight line...Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning"

- C.S. Lewis

http://www.christianity.co.nz/suffer2.htm

This is a good read. If you're serious about religion. Christianity to be specific.

March 27, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
craigsagersuit

church always lifts my spirits up whenever i go.

it's such a wonderful feeling to be walking with God brehs. wish i could make yall feel the same way 
it's all good though. do you, niggaz. may you find peace in ya life with/without religion
nigga jus cuz u go to church every 3 months duznt mean ur walking with God.

and personally im not a believer but i go to church every once in a while cuz my fam always bustin my balls bout it, and i aint gon lie the ambiance and energy there is always positive and i feel good most of the times when i leave. but that whole vibe of positivity has more to do with the peoples congruent mind state and less with God, and can/is replicated elsewhere.
im there once a week 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 27, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
jbumbum

I volunteer. Do you?
March 27, 2013 @ 01:20 PM
zerimar

Supreme is my religion. I go to mass every Thursday.
March 27, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
NapoleonComplex

That Genie in bottle Jesus theory. 
I've been through to much struggle to attribute anything to that fucker even if he was real or not.. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 27, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
Black Donald Trump

i swapped out my tru religion, put on my robin jeans
March 27, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
NapoleonComplex

"Many, of course, do reject the idea of God altogether, for this or other reasons. This solves the problem by removing the dilemma. However, it also raises several other problems. First, there is no one to blame for the suffering. You may complain, but you have no right to complain and no one to complain to. If there is no God, why shouldn't there be suffering? In a godless universe there is no reason at all why there shouldn't be. Second, you have no one to turn to for strength to cope, other than your own limited resources or the resources of other humans who might, one hopes, care about your suffering." 

HAHAHA is this even a serious arguement? Like wtf 

You can solve both of these issues with one simple response. 

STOP FEELING SORRY YOURSELF, PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOT STRAPS AND DO IT YOURSELF. 

Since there is no one to blame for suffering you have to remove it yourself. 

this makes religious individuals mentally and physically week. Please go kill yourselves if you want to be with the lord so much. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 27, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
EEK

I don't believe in any religion that bans the consumption of foods.
Looking at you, Judaism, Islam, Christian, Buddhism. 

.wa do dem.

March 27, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
me>u

this makes religious individuals mentally and physically week. Please go kill yourselves if you want to be with the lord so much. 
"week"

March 28, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
offensive-commenter

i find it funny that black people are religious. they dont care that africa is fucked.
March 28, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
nat turner

i find it funny that black people are religious. they dont care that africa is fucked.
even many or most black Africans are poor and religious. the terrible situation is due mostly to corruption and bad political power. I guess if the people learned more about the system or worked to make thangs better then thangs would get better but it's like Maslows hierarchy of life. Ppl worry about their basic needs (food, water, clothing, shelter) before being interested in other thangs.

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

March 28, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
me>u

even many or most black Africans are poor and religious. the terrible situation is due mostly to corruption and bad political power. I guess if the people learned more about the system or worked to make thangs better then thangs would get better but it's like Maslows hierarchy of life. Ppl worry about their basic needs (food, water, clothing, shelter) before being interested in other thangs.

This and maybe if European countries didn't fuck them up in the first place...

Please login first to reply.