Andre Luther King Exposed

March 25, 2013 @ 03:37:02
Nice attempt by OP. LMAO

Too bad if y'all were on the blogtv sessions, this nigga Andre would call up bitches and before they answer some long distant machine says "calling from Inglewood" or someshit like that. This nigga put Colorado. 

Not swift. I bet you dont even have box logos.

hansum is 4ever

March 25, 2013 @ 03:40:04
damn what has hb become? we now killing our own kind? see why ktt thinks badly of us? sad my brothers will go against each other 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 25, 2013 @ 03:41:58
And the fact that niggas on here tryna expose and try extra hard to find info on a MAN you dont even know on a FORUM is beyond me. and the fact that mans like @theglory and these so called "lurkers" come out of the closet just for these "Hansum Shots" just to say we lame. LMAO. damn b 

To be honest with y'all. Have you mans ever read the thread title of what we do "go to this dudes livestream and TROLL" . Y'all got caught and having yall make threads just to prove a point you aint mad but you really are. 

hansum is 4ever

March 25, 2013 @ 03:42:48
Nice attempt by OP. LMAO

Too bad if y'all were on the blogtv sessions, this nigga Andre would call up bitches and before they answer some long distant machine says "calling from Inglewood" or someshit like that. This nigga put Colorado. 

hop off dick though ugly ass

-john
Andre my nigga. Thats the difference between me and your snake type ass(pause) lil nigga.

hansum is 4ever

March 25, 2013 @ 03:43:11
damn what has hb become? we now killing our own kind? see why ktt thinks badly of us? sad my brothers will go against each other 
Who gives a fuck what ktt thinks. What a faggot ass forum. Brothers? We don't even know you nigga.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 25, 2013 @ 03:45:10
Who gives a fuck what ktt thinks. What a faggot ass forum. Brothers? We don't even know you nigga.
lol 2013 member suck me faggot 
March 25, 2013 @ 03:47:22
Alright brother. Let's stop the hostility and let's bring the community closer together. 
March 25, 2013 @ 03:47:23
And the fact that niggas on here tryna expose and try extra hard to find info on a MAN you dont even know on a FORUM is beyond me. and the fact that mans like @theglory and these so called "lurkers" come out of the closet just for these "Hansum Shots" just to say we lame. LMAO. damn b 

To be honest with y'all. Have you mans ever read the thread title of what we do "go to this dudes livestream and TROLL" . Y'all got caught and having yall make threads just to prove a point you aint mad but you really are. 
t

lettem keep firing. theyll run out of bullets

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 25, 2013 @ 03:51:13
Y'all taking this forum lyfe too seriously,b. Including myself. 
Off this shit, b. Back to Jailbait thread I go. smokeyface

hansum is 4ever

March 25, 2013 @ 03:52:57
Hansum Boys is jus a bunch of pinoys pretending to be black on the internet
You posted a white boy and you blame pinoys?

:0

March 25, 2013 @ 04:00:29
Nice attempt by OP. LMAO

Inglewood isn't in Nevada. Nevada is what's on his envelope.

Let me see those downvotes

March 25, 2013 @ 04:01:56
Nice attempt by OP. LMAO

I have an Inglewood number. I live in Nevada doe

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 25, 2013 @ 04:15:24
Nice attempt by OP. LMAO

I have an Inglewood number. I live in Nevada doe
I see you. What I dont see, however, are them tagged pics boi

March 25, 2013 @ 04:18:45
One day. I feel like I've caused enough trouble today. I'll blow Hypebeast up some other day

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 25, 2013 @ 04:41:48
i read the fucking spoiler on dbz wikia
Goku loses and says "I give up" after hes ssg forms times out.I'm blown that nigga Goku stay winning though 

IG:From0twohero

March 25, 2013 @ 04:48:20
Exposure/ether attempt was mediocre at best.

OP is obviously reaching and unable to deliver.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

March 25, 2013 @ 05:06:04
Ruthless, you were the nigga that said "spare me" in the yu-gi-oh duel with Andre. You have no room to be coming back on these boards. You come back to take shots along side every negative nigga on HB like if Hansum was saying they ran HB. Hansum isnt why these forums have fallen off, it's these stupid ass threads.
March 25, 2013 @ 05:16:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
Ruthless, you were the nigga that said "spare me" in the yu-gi-oh duel with Andre. You have no room to be coming back on these boards. You come back to take shots along side every negative nigga on HB like if Hansum was saying they ran HB. Hansum isnt why these forums have fallen off, it's these stupid ass threads.
nigga that pic was photoshopped, shut yo bitch ass up

who the hell are you anyway? Ive never seen you around here

ol unknown nigga gettin brave

March 25, 2013 @ 05:37:26
dam good thread lmao but i still fk with u andre

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 25, 2013 @ 07:39:43
The real question is.... how the hell this nigga get out of the shadow realm?
March 25, 2013 @ 15:11:13
Failed attempt on the #Hansum

HANSUM always coming thru for one another with the hits.

Lillyhammer

March 26, 2013 @ 06:42:20
thats not my boy andre. andre hansum as fuck u jealous faggot
March 26, 2013 @ 06:54:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
thats not my boy andre. andre hansum as fuck u jealous faggot
March 26, 2013 @ 07:14:52
Im With Hansum Bois On This One
March 26, 2013 @ 07:33:18
March 26, 2013 @ 16:52:50
hansum shall not fall

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

March 26, 2013 @ 19:17:49
Niggas lost, that aint ALK.
Please login first to reply.
x