300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 23, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
kumonoy

sad I miss her but i have no hope cos she has a man. i love her regardless and i cant stop thinking bout her. but this is unhealthy how do i get over/?
March 23, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
truuuchainz

xvideos.com
March 23, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

nudevista.com
March 23, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 23, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
kumonoy

and im not trolling i really hav a weak heart. i cant even do my homework right now cos of my depression n shit. im tryna find stuff to do to get my mind off but noones like down to play ball or anythin
March 23, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
adoboFosho

dam jaded beat me to it

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 23, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
craigsagersuit

there's lots of other fishes in the sea.  you have to realize that when it comes to women, they are the most cruel being in the world. their moods and emotions change based on how they are feeling at that moment. i also learned that once she made up her mind that she doesn't feel you anymore, there's not a thing in the world that you can do about it. if you part the sea, she wouldn't give you the time of day. 

and with that, dont ever give out your heart 100% to a girl because nothing is guaranteed and if you do that, you're gonna be the one calling her late at night while she snuggled up in bed with juan laughing at you. just move on. it's honestly not that bad being single as some dudes make it out to be. now you can focus on yourself. better yourself. you always want to be better than you were a year ago. it's all about progression breh.

stop gassin up dese hoes man. they ain't shit. they should be competing for your time, not the other way around. let someone fight for your worth instead of begging to prove your worth to others. 

and think about it, you not being with her gives you an opportunity to meet a chick that will truly make you happy, a time you might have wasted otherwise staying with her and suffer thru all her drama. 

and stop being a bitch, nigga.  

confidence, confidence, confidence, dese hoes eat it up. 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 23, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
truuuchainz

there's lots of other fishes in the sea.  you have to realize that when it comes to women, they are the most cruel being in the world. their moods and emotions change based on how they are feeling at that moment. i also learned that once she made up her mind that she doesn't feel you anymore, there's not a thing in the world that you can do about it. if you part the sea, she wouldn't give you the time of day. 

and with that, dont ever give out your heart 100% to a girl because nothing is guaranteed and if you do that, you're gonna be the one calling her late at night while she snuggled up in bed with juan laughing at you. just move on. it's honestly not that bad being single as some dudes make it out to be. now you can focus on yourself. better yourself. you always want to be better than you were a year ago. it's all about progression breh.

stop gassin up dese hoes man. they ain't shit. they should be competing for your time, not the other way around. let someone fight for your worth instead of begging to prove your worth to others. 

and think about it, you not being with her gives you an opportunity to meet a chick that will truly make you happy, a time you might have wasted otherwise staying with her and suffer thru all her drama. 

March 23, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

and im not trolling i really hav a weak heart. i cant even do my homework right now cos of my depression n shit. im tryna find stuff to do to get my mind off but noones like down to play ball or anythin
Bruh, this shows that you clearly have no sense of self respect or dignity. Do you have any other options? If you did, I doubt you would be this much of a bitch. You'll realize that women aren't the little princess' they're made out to be in movies. They're more vindictive than men. They're really terrible little creatures. How does it feel knowing that while you're crying over the bitch she couldn't give less of a shit about you? How does it feel knowing that as you typed this she is talking to another guy and that guy is in all likelihood going to smash her better than your pathetic ass ever could?
March 23, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
kumonoy

thing is she didnt leave me. we never even got in a eelationship. what happened is she started flirting wit me and i fell for it. but then i found out she been with some dude for a really long time. now i lost hope cos i wanted her to be my first. the feeling sucks.
March 23, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
kumonoy

thats the thing i find it hard to focus on bettering myself wen i cant stop thinking. shud i just get right to it??
March 23, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
Don Francisco

Can't believe no ones requested pics of alleged girl yet. 
March 23, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
craigsagersuit

thing is she didnt leave me. we never even got in a eelationship. what happened is she started flirting wit me and i fell for it. but then i found out she been with some dude for a really long time. now i lost hope cos i wanted her to be my first. the feeling sucks.
forget about the past and just charge her to the game. and like i said don't ever EVER give your all to a woman, or to anyone for that matter. you have no idea how they are going to react. you see couples getting divorced after being together for 10 years. you have to condition yourself to realize that the only thing constant in life is change. guaranteed that when shit hits the fan, she will look out for herself more than you. 

this always goes with the knowing yourself. you have to really know who you are as a person before getting into a relationship. if you don't have that foundation, she'll just be running circles around you, changing you and all that bullshit. always have your integrity and stick to it. never lose yourself.

March 23, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
EEK A LURKER

Craig in with the swift advice; Oprahsagersuit*

Just like medicine, it might taste, smell and look like shit but it's good for you in the end.

.wa do dem.

March 23, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
jbumbum

Dammm son you are 125% PUSSY! Grab whatever is left of your balls and MAN UP son! Quit being a bitch.
March 23, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
Striker

craig be that poster i like, bringin the lol's and the sage advice.
March 23, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
unoedoe

I was expecting you to come out and say she was your first or you had been together a couple years but this?!!??

C'mon son you weren't even in love. Save those simp feelings for a real broken heart.
March 23, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
EEK A LURKER

something for you Mr.Sager

.wa do dem.

March 23, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
craigsagersuit

I was expecting you to come out and say she was your first or you had been together a couple years but this?!!??

C'mon son you weren't even in love. Save those simp feelings for a real broken heart.
also another thing, never be afraid to completely cut a woman off. don't tolerate any bullshit behaviors. your time is too precious to be spent on drama. save yourself the time, money, and energy spent on it. it ain't worth it

March 23, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
craigsagersuit

March 23, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
oneallah

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
March 23, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
kumonoy

also another thing, never be afraid to completely cut a woman off. don't tolerate any bullshit behaviors. your time is too precious to be spent on drama. save yourself the time, money, and energy spent on it. it ain't worth it
thanks for the wisdom man and one more thing. wat if she flirts again with me do i just ignore her. cos shes a really nice girl i dont think her intent with flirting is to start something with me. may b i jus jumped to conclusions which led me to this. shud i flirt back or watever?
March 24, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
smartmonkey

get over it and BE A MAN!

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

March 24, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
craigsagersuit

thanks for the wisdom man and one more thing. wat if she flirts again with me do i just ignore her. cos shes a really nice girl i dont think her intent with flirting is to start something with me. may b i jus jumped to conclusions which led me to this. shud i flirt back or watever?
what's the past is the past. delete her off your contacts, fb, myspace, all social media breh. no words spoken between you two. don't invest anger or bitterness towards her though, you don't want that negative energy inside of you. if you do happen to run into her again, don't stay longer than you have to. quick hi's and hello's and be on your way. i've been on a couple bad breakups but i try not to dwell on that negative vibe because it's so pointless. all i can just do is wish them well and i hope they do the same for me. life is too short to build up anger. they could be here one moment, the next they're gone.

going back to your question though, don't flirt back or do nothin. these girls are so used to havin dudes simp over them that when you completely cut them off it's a reality check for them. if she came back to you, ol dude prolly got tired of her and she's gonna try to use you as an option, as a safety net. don't become the safety net. and if she still with him, she's probably with that playin games which you don't want to deal with anyway.

enjoy ya life b. life is beautiful. watch the sunset, read, travel, get drunk with ya homies, do what makes ya happy

stop skressin over women 

March 24, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Mr.Sager with that 5* advice

OP no point acting like a simp. If you let women use you as a safety net as Mr.Sager says, that's what they'll do.

You have to be confident in everything, just ooze confidence. Never simp.
March 24, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
theglory

post pics of ur hoes mr. iknowhowtogetbitches
March 24, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
stickie

LOL this nigga falls in love with a bitch that just flirted with him?!
all you needa do is go out and flirt with another bitch problem solved, stop being a bitch

March 24, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
Glo'bito

I feel you bruh bruh.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

March 24, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
Black Adam

Lots and lots of this fam.
March 24, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
backlikethat

I feel you bruh bruh.

This..

Please login first to reply.