has anyone here never smoked weed?

March 24, 2013 @ 18:53:19
I do only on the off season I'll be playing college basketball next year and I'll still be lighting up in the off season niggas act like dro is going to kill your lungs I've never noticed a difference.
March 24, 2013 @ 19:55:59
21 years old and never have tried drugs, sports kept me away from it.
Bunch of bs

#MichaelPhelps
March 25, 2013 @ 01:40:06
This plant has been used for centuries, you can truly see what this world is like using the plant to enhance your perspective of what you embrace and come in contact with daily. 

I don't look down on anyone who choose to keep their mind pure of this effect, but it you are to chose to smoke, I would accept you as your were them as well. 
March 25, 2013 @ 01:41:47
nah shits retarded , just gonna stick to meth for now . 
March 25, 2013 @ 02:54:01

LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK
March 25, 2013 @ 19:58:11
i smoked once it was stupid...my brother found out and beat my ass not doing it again
March 25, 2013 @ 20:30:37
Never smoked bogeys or drank. Used to light up, but stopped for more than a year now. Got too many bad highs, and started spending too much bread on that shit. I am tempted but I just tell myself it'll effect my running and work outs lol
March 25, 2013 @ 21:08:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
Never smoked bogeys or drank. Used to light up, but stopped for more than a year now. Got too many bad highs, and started spending too much bread on that shit. I am tempted but I just tell myself it'll effect my running and work outs lol
thats good man, why do something if it doesnt benefit you :kanyeshrug:
March 25, 2013 @ 21:09:14
I snort cocaine like a grown up should.
March 25, 2013 @ 21:20:17
I snort cocaine like a grown up should.
youre a fuckboi
March 25, 2013 @ 21:58:06
"i smoked once it was stupid...my brother found out and beat my ass not doing it again"
March 25, 2013 @ 22:12:03
save my cash, that rasta pasta ain't cheap
March 25, 2013 @ 22:32:16
@jacobserver
It's true. I've never smoked weed.

March 25, 2013 @ 22:40:23
if you're over 16 and you haven't smoked weed or got drunk, the fuck do you do when you go out?? and as much as people seem to get high and mighty about being "straight edge", people just think you're boring as fuck
I don't think I'm high and mighty for being straight edge; if you like to smoke or drink, go right ahead. My personal choices and beliefs are just that...personal. It's a way of life I have chosen for myself, and I would never push any of my beliefs onto anyone.
But with that being said; it's kind of sad that society has a view that if you're sober you're boring. I skate, I ride bikes all around town, I go on adventures, I explore nature. During the summer I hit up the beach, I go to national parks, go cliff jumping, camping. You don't need to be fucked up to enjoy things in life. The bar/club scene has just never appealed to me.

March 25, 2013 @ 22:43:31
if you're over 16 and you haven't smoked weed or got drunk, the fuck do you do when you go out?? and as much as people seem to get high and mighty about being "straight edge", people just think you're boring as fuck
I don't think I'm high and mighty for being straight edge; if you like to smoke or drink, go right ahead. My personal choices and beliefs are just that...personal. It's a way of life I have chosen for myself, and I would never push any of my beliefs onto anyone.
But with that being said; it's kind of sad that society has a view that if you're sober you're boring. I skate, I ride bikes all around town, I go on adventures, I explore nature. During the summer I hit up the beach, I go to national parks, go cliff jumping, camping. You don't need to be fucked up to enjoy things in life. The bar/club scene has just never appealed to me.
perfectly said
March 25, 2013 @ 23:23:34
i've never smoked weed.
today
March 26, 2013 @ 01:02:58
when youre over 16 and you dont smoke weed, what do you do at parties? is he serious haha you dont have to smoke to have fun faggot, no girls get turned on by guys that smoke....you can sit back drink a couple beers, have fun with your friends, chill you dont have to get drunk or get high.
March 26, 2013 @ 01:03:33
Never 
June 18, 2013 @ 02:15:46
i've never smoked weed.
today
me.
June 18, 2013 @ 11:38:51
i've never smoked weed.
today

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Please login first to reply.
x