Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 21, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
neckface

first off, i would like to say im a freshmen in texas and my family are well, kind of hill billys :/ 

i think i found my sister sucking my dads dick yesterday. now, i don't know why, what i should do, or why my dad let her but that is the least of my problems now.  

at school (rly small school) i got in an argument in class with some kids, the big wolves on campus, so today... i was in a corn field a couple acres past the school and i realized they were following me while i was tying up my fresh neon colored osiris bronx shoes. i split, i knew they were following me.

i didn't know these parts very well, i i kept running in the corn fields til i hit a mystical forest i never knew existed. the gang was surely gaining on me, only about 10 feet and now were shouting 'honky'.. i knew i had to do something.

i look back to a head count of six opponents. i get ahead by a couple more feet as we enter the forest and slide behind a thick birch tree and entered into stealth. i climb up the tree as i see them appear in confusion.

i wait until they are under the birch bark tree, there was a negroein the back of the crowd alone. i took a deep breath and leap off a branch doing my best imitation of the stone cold steve austin vs captain insane-o match up. i crunched his pelvis to smithereens while holding his mouth to stay stealth during my initial ambush. i drag his body into a bush while the rest of the gang proceeds into my trap. undetected.  

i remembered in my napsack there was a blow dart i crafted the other week which i used to take out a few boars with my father... yahtzee. i keep the foreigners in my sight while staying my distance... perfect. i got into perfect range an- PLUNK PLUNK. buckshot, i was going to pack a lip of chew to get my adrenaline up but i was detected. off i sprinted, undetected but they knew i was stalking them.. doing a hell of a good job of it too. three down, three to go.

i kept on through the miniature jungle. i thought i was clean until - WHAM. a clean judo-chop viced me in the neck from behind, and just as i turn around to counter the next block i was smoked in the cranium with a heavy piece of wood. 

i woke up and slowly gained vision hearing a group boast about some girl realizing i was tied tight to a tree. i tried to yell but i had a crusty sock in my mouth - god damn it. they heard me though, they approached with a trio of three goons and a hatchet they somehow got. maybe they were familiar with the area? i don't fucking know. all i know is that i need to land a clean counter and get the hell out of dodge.

the leader gave me a laser-beam glare in the eye and one of the henchmen passed him what i suppose is their killing tool of preference. he takes the best lumberjack chop to my neck, but at the last moment he slipped up resulting in me executing a trip and the hatchet perfectly sliced the rope tied to my waist - free finally.

i dip. im gone. the leader was on the ground recovering but the other two henchmen are on my tail. luckily, my instinct told me to grab the hatchet which i now use to tomahawk the second assassin directly in the forehead. i stop and stare the other henchmen with a subtle smirk as he looked frightened and recognized that i had some skill hunting myself. hes nothing but another kill. 

i entered combat. he had some training himself obviously, but it was no match for my training from my father who led the koreans in the war. we were battered up, taking blows like none other but of course he was no match up. just as the leader caught up with us, i landed a clean side kick to his pelvis blasting him at least 4-6 feet backwards. one to go. 

i find myself running again getting hot tailed by this kingpin but also, i entered a new area. i breached the jungle and to my surprise... i was in my backyard. i was weak, battered and bruised. this was it. my training was strong but my stamina was not as up to par as my last encounter with a gang of peasants.

i lean up to my dads chevy, on the dark tinted glass. i was losing sight. the leader cornered me, he could finally have his own way and kill me on my own damn property.this was it. he hit me a few times, blows were delievered.

just as i thought, 'this is it..', the window of my fathers truck rolls down revealing a dark cloaked figure. my opponent was surprised and was caught off guard with a classic buckshot blast of my fathers favorite sawed-off shot gun. 

i was free. daddy told me i will never have to deal with bullies again. 
March 21, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Let Them Eat Cake

March 21, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
ToyotaGuy

Post pic of mom
March 21, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
theglory

post pic of sis b
March 22, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
siddArrrth

March 22, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
Gilly Suits

post pic of sis b
Post pic of sis blowing dad b

Culective.com //

March 22, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
Soul Rize

dam will use this story for free essay thanks bro

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 22, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Efil4zaggin

OP forgot to log in their fake account.

:0

March 22, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
EL_Guapo

2/10 
pics will u give u da +8 u need for flawless thread

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 22, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
kbos

OP you've wasted your time, but don't worry I can advise you on doing better next time. You need to lure us into reading all that shit, be convincing and then hit us with some crazy shit when we are almost not expecting it. If you come off the first 3 lines with some obvious trolling then nobody is going too read the rest of you long ass troll.

Please login first to reply.