March 20, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
dapointgawd

bunch of white preppy fags that think they are cool, and teachers that have no respect for students reside in my school
March 21, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
esjay

my school is lame af and small af , 500 students only . No sports etc . Shit is lame .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

March 21, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
unemployed

^^^

same, and its full of those guys

March 21, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
Siphonin

If your school concisest of mostly lames than yall must be lonely as fuck in school
March 21, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
royda510

It seems like the majority of the members on here go to community college. Step your game up and go to Uni.
March 21, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
esjay

If your school concisest of mostly lames than yall must be lonely as fuck in school
i got a couple real niggas and pretty bitches round me so its all good . 

and @royda i got to HS man , shit is just lame

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

March 21, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

bunch of white preppy fags that think they are cool, and teachers that have no respect for students reside in my school

This except the teachers part. Had/have the best professors.
March 21, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
royda510

i got a couple real niggas and pretty bitches round me so its all good . 

and @royda i got to HS man , shit is just lame
Once you are at the point to choose colleges, try your best to go to Uni or college and stay away from community college. I can understand the whole financial part and it being a cheaper way to get credits, but aside from money, CC will feel like an extension to high school. 
March 21, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
oneallah

college is pretty boring for me, regular people dressed up and shit since they all pretty much already have there careers, im probably the only one in school who wears streewear,
highschool for me was the same, noone was about that hipster lifestyle
plain tee, jeans and the occasional jays and sbs
March 21, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
dapointgawd

High School sucks man.  Everyone is so critical of everything you do, and kids are just fags.  Have a couple of close friends, but i dont really interact with most of the kids at my school.  Parties are also lame.  Just white bitches pretending to be drunk, and a bunch of fuckbois that think they are cool.  I cant wait to graduate in 2 years, college will hopefully present a better environment and chiller people.
March 21, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
asdzxc

Kitchen Companies Peterborough. Find Kitchen Companies in Peterborough. www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk
Kitchen only £595 with appliances - Kitchen Companies Peterborough

Kitchen Companies Peterborough

Kitchen Companies Peterborough

March 21, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
Black Donald Trump

art school, 70 % girls, and half the dudes are gay. that kind of gets old though, i would never have called myself a bro in highschool but comparatively to the people here i am, so it's hard to find people to relate to. we study cool/wierd shit though like the other day we watched trashhumpers by harmony korine in class

so ya, pluses and minuses. wouldn't go here if i wasn't on scholarship but its chill for now
March 21, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
nat turner

Damn y'all schools sucked. Sound like y'all need to kill y'all's selves or be that change you wanna see in school. I went to a country ass white ass college and had a good time. You ain't gotta be mr. Popular. The more ppl you think you know doesn't make you happier. Only need a few good friends anyway. 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

March 21, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
kumar

We all been had polo.
FFA we in dis.
Shouts out to the meat judging team!
March 21, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
kbos

You guys in HS don't know how good you have it tbh.

When I was in HS I got shipped off too you dunnn fucked up school. 1 pay phone for 20 ppl. Never allowed to leave campus. 16 year old heroine addicts. Cameras on you at all times. Dorm room raids and searches at random. No freedom. Countless pushups, mandatory everything no free time no TV no facebook no myspace (was more popular than fb at the time) no visits from anyone unless specially approved. Point is, be grateful for what you have instead of worrying about what you don't, looking back I couldn't be more grateful. Overcoming struggles in any type of school and succeeding anyway will make you a better person real talk. The fucked up thing is the real world can be colder than all of the above, so prepare yourself in advance. Life is beautiful but that struggle is every man for himself.
March 21, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
valleyla

You guys in HS don't know how good you have it tbh.

When I was in HS I got shipped off too you dunnn fucked up school. 1 pay phone for 20 ppl. Never allowed to leave campus. 16 year old heroine addicts. Cameras on you at all times. Dorm room raids and searches at random. No freedom. Countless pushups, mandatory everything no free time no TV no facebook no myspace (was more popular than fb at the time) no visits from anyone unless specially approved. Point is, be grateful for what you have instead of worrying about what you don't, looking back I couldn't be more grateful. Overcoming struggles in any type of school and succeeding anyway will make you a better person real talk. The fucked up thing is the real world can be colder than all of the above, so prepare yourself in advance. Life is beautiful but that struggle is every man for himself.
Sounds like you just fucked up at the time.
March 21, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
BDKMV

Basically a bunch of kids from California and the east coast. The kids who aren't STEM majors spend their time, skiiing, smoking weed, drinking, abusing prescription drugs, partying, and smoking weed.

March 21, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
Ayoma

suspended

They'll be the one working for a strip club or bagging groceries. 
March 21, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
dapointgawd

and i swear every kid in my school wears cargo shorts, a plain v neck, js, and a bulls snapback to school.  smh man
March 21, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
skittles

^ i feel ya b. and we all know the bulls snapback a sign of the true swagfag. I rock a Preme camp, plain tee, jeans, Chucks at school. The Preme camp is the only flashy piece of apparel I got really

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

March 22, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
AmericanLegend

my schools cool 
everything new 
its looks like private school

taste the glamour

March 22, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Captain Al

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 22, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
DarianaGrande

NIGGAS START INTERNET BEEFS AND TAKE PICTURES IN THE BATHROOM.
Fixed.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 22, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
dapointgawd

^ i feel ya b. and we all know the bulls snapback a sign of the true swagfag. I rock a Preme camp, plain tee, jeans, Chucks at school. The Preme camp is the only flashy piece of apparel I got really
my outfit is champion sweats, nike sandals, a plain sweatshirt i dont really try to dress fancy for school i save that for the weekends when i go out.  im not trying to impress ugly hoes in my school.
March 23, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
skittles

^that's whats up. I'm not trying to impress anyone except my girl and even then it's not like she's gonna fuckin dip out b/c I only wear plain tees lol

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

March 23, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
deathgrips

school built on illegally dumped toxic waste. bunch of kids have cancer. no lie. 
March 23, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
reeser

It's ok here. My school sucks at all sports except baseball and wrestling, they got like 20+ championship things in that shit. Like 3 kids here wear fake supreme daily and there's a lot of swagfag mexicans. Other than that it's cool I guess,
December 3, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
Aimar321

At my school we recently got an assignment to make a movie and see how many YouTube views we were able to get on it.
What do you guys think of being graded according to number of YouTube views?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGr2IxnvSVU
December 3, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

HS was cool.
Didnt give a fuck about how to dress back then.
was only interested into sneakers, and it got me to "fashion".
But people were nice. remember playing soccer after class, etc.. was cool.

College is lame. Im in Law and its boring. i really dont like it. Bunch of pretentious people. I intend to change for post graduate program. And im sure that when i'll change, i wont even re call people from bachelor. Really sad period
December 3, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
ember

my high school was the shit, everyone knew each other and there was barely any lame fuck bois
uni is alright i guess but it feels like high school with just more work, maybe its cuz i went to a huge high school idk. bunch of white hipster kids that dress like shit and listen to lame ass music, plus nobodies really into sports. took me a while to find some real dudes to kick it w/ but now that i got that clique it's chill. 

Please login first to reply.