Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 17, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
michaelknight

All all the times I've had sex I have never cum. While I can easily cum if I fap. Am I alone in this or is there anyone who has rarely cum during sex? Is this a problem or is it all in my head? 
March 17, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
Ruthless

You too used to your hand & not pussy walls. Stop fapping. 

Let me see those downvotes

March 17, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
michaelknight

You too used to your hand & not pussy walls. Stop fapping. 
Ok so I should just go cold turkey for a while. 
March 17, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
Dino Spumoni

I've had this problem in the past. Don't worry about fapping, it's fine. You should try different positions. I swear I can last a whole day in missionary but doggystyle still makes me cum real quick. As far as keeping her interested, never smash for more than 15 minutes at a time imo. Go back to oral and other stuff, then try another position. My 2.
March 17, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
teows

Stop fapping srs. If you can't blow with a condom on then somethings wrong.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

March 17, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
teov

had the same problem with my ex gf, I've lasted hours while she was going cowgirl. Always had to finish with a bj but I'm not complaining and she wasn't either 

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 17, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
michaelknight

I've had this problem in the past. Don't worry about fapping, it's fine. You should try different positions. I swear I can last a whole day in missionary but doggystyle still makes me cum real quick. As far as keeping her interested, never smash for more than 15 minutes at a time imo. Go back to oral and other stuff, then try another position. My 2.
I'll try different positions. Yeah we mix it up like like head, cuddling, kissing all that shit. It's never like an hour of just straight boning. We do like 20 minutes then cuddle or I'll give her head or shell give me stuff like that. She only wants to do possitions were she can look at me though. You have any suggestions for good ones?
March 17, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
Dino Spumoni

I'll try different positions. Yeah we mix it up like like head, cuddling, kissing all that shit. It's never like an hour of just straight boning. We do like 20 minutes then cuddle or I'll give her head or shell give me stuff like that. She only wants to do possitions were she can look at me though. You have any suggestions for good ones?
If she wants to look at you try fucking her on her side, that might work. Just gotta hit the pussy in a different way that your penis isn't used to.
March 17, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
truuuchainz

had the same problem with my ex gf, I've lasted hours while she was going cowgirl. Always had to finish with a bj but I'm not complaining and she wasn't either 
March 17, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
EL_Guapo

i cant bust with a condom therefore i take the bitch to the clinic and see if she clean and then just fuck her til my dick is white... making sure she eat da pill in the morning.... 

also fucking while drunk sucks

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 17, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
kbos

honestly I know that feel. There is only one kind of condom I can bust with and only in certain positions, the crown condoms you can't even buy in most stores. Try using those if you can't usually bust with a condom its as close to nothing as you get. My girl keeps pressing me to get condoms and I keep not getting them and busting in her mouth instead. Raw sex finished with 69/bj is the best. Its not a bad thing to not be able too cum easily mang, girls like a man who has some fuck endurance. More opportunities to make them cum.

Also these females/this female riding the d properly?
March 18, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
zerimar

Atleast you get pussy, all I get is box logos.
March 18, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
offensive-commenter

maybe you have acquired a taste for man asshole.
March 18, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
unoedoe

What if your problem is the opposite? sad
March 18, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
zerimar

Atleast you get pussy, all I get is box logos.
Your acting like box logos aren't better than pussy.
You win

Please login first to reply.