March 7, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
.jpg

SO basically, wanted to see if this girl wanted to chill and the txt convo went like:

Me: Hey, wanna go grab dinner later tonight?

3 hrs later..

Me:ayy did you get my last text message?

How da fuck do i recover from this?

shit i got nothing to live for now so im bout to hit her with the triple text and try to recover and be like:

"oh ma bad that last text wasnt supposed to be to you"

shit hb bruhs forgive me for failing yall smh
March 7, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

delete that number son.
March 7, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
Hashy

You don't my friend. Just take the L and walk away
March 7, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
craigsagersuit

You do know there's only one way right breh?

Moment of Silence to our fallen brother, Lord Voldemort

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 8, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
Don Francisco

It's obvious this girl wants more attention. Don't stop at three my nigga. Go all out and text her every hour. 
March 8, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Aubrey.

Double texting a girl is a major no-no. Remember, three consecutive texts and you get sent to the shadow realm.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

March 8, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
veryrareandbased

Should of consulted with HB before you done fucked up and sent the double text...

Damn ,b

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 8, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
AndreLutherKing

If I was you I would just post on Facebook saying "Damn, I've been looking for my phone all day, but I think it is stolen at this point."

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 8, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
PowerCum

i dont ever text bitches they text me 
pm me for tips b 
March 8, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 8, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
Efil4zaggin

troll or not, just wait a week and text her back again. simple as that. also please don't tell her why she didn't reply back cause you'll definitely sound like a needy fuck boy.

:0

March 8, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
from02hero

If I was you I would just post on Facebook saying "Damn, I've been looking for my phone all day, but I think it is stolen at this point."
wow son i would've never thought of this 

IG:From0twohero

March 8, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Quan292

Bag her friend. Always a good go to for pretty much anything.
March 8, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
Black Manta

Try again in a week or two, otherwise charge her to the game & and move on.

Next time avoid texting if you're asking her out. Be bold and make the call. Leaves a better impression & if she's not down....less time wasted.

LTE bands will make her dance.

March 8, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
cernio

3hrs later..dat desperation is strong
March 8, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
dmwalking

Take the L and start looking to holler at another shorty ASAP.

I keep telling y'all. When you spread your seed everywhere, you won't even stress about which shorties you bag and which you don't unless she's like the illest female you ever talked to.  But even then, smashing one of your pieces will ease that pain. Like, "damn,  I messed up with that 10, but at least I'm still smashing this 8.5."   

Think about it like this....A successful farmer doesn't plant one seed and wait for it to grow into a full size tree, then taste the fruit.....and THEN plant another seed.   A successful farmer throws seeds everywhere.  Next thing you know, he's got himself a whole orchard.  Some trees grow better than others. Some fruit is better than others.  But at least he has a variety to choose from in the even that some of his crop ain't up to par.  Feel me?  

So, talk to as many women as possible. Your seed is your charm...your charisma...your character..your look...your smell...how you carry yourself.. Throw that seed at women.  It might bounce off a lot of women, but it'll also land and take root on a lot of women.  Now you have options. You gotta water those plants. Feel me?  You gotta make that plant grow.  In other words, make that interest grow.   If one plant dies, big deal. You got 5-10-20 more other plants that are watered and ready to go.   Feel me?  Do I have to go deeper into this analogy?  

STOP SIMPING OVER ONE GIRL AT A TIME!    When you're single, diversify your bonds!    Then when you're ready.....When you're READY...then focus on one girl.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

March 8, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
johnathan

You don't my friend. Just take the L and walk away

free max b 2013

March 8, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
Efil4zaggin

I keep telling y'all. When you spread your seed everywhere, you won't even stress about which shorties you bag and which you don't unless she's like the illest female you ever talked to.  But even then, smashing one of your pieces will ease that pain. Like, "damn,  I messed up with that 10, but at least I'm still smashing this 8.5."   

Think about it like this....A successful farmer doesn't plant one seed and wait for it to grow into a full size tree, then taste the fruit.....and THEN plant another seed.   A successful farmer throws seeds everywhere.  Next thing you know, he's got himself a whole orchard.  Some trees grow better than others. Some fruit is better than others.  But at least he has a variety to choose from in the even that some of his crop ain't up to par.  Feel me?  

So, talk to as many women as possible. Your seed is your charm...your charisma...your character..your look...your smell...how you carry yourself.. Throw that seed at women.  It might bounce off a lot of women, but it'll also land and take root on a lot of women.  Now you have options. You gotta water those plants. Feel me?  You gotta make that plant grow.  In other words, make that interest grow.   If one plant dies, big deal. You got 5-10-20 more other plants that are watered and ready to go.   Feel me?  Do I have to go deeper into this analogy?  

STOP SIMPING OVER ONE GIRL AT A TIME!    When you're single, diversify your bonds!    Then when you're ready.....When you're READY...then focus on one girl.  

:0

March 8, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
truuuchainz

SO basically, wanted to see if this girl wanted to chill and the txt convo went like:

3 hrs later..

shit i got nothing to live for now so im bout to hit her with the triple text and try to recover and be like:

u tryna recover from a double text, but want to send her a third one.

March 8, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
W33ZY

the gawd DM
March 8, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
feelings

Since you already brought yourself dawn and delved into the level of the double texting simps you needa send her a third text. It should read. "If you don't text back I'm going kill (enter your name)." Either that or be straight up and tell her you are going to kill yourself over her. She already thinks you're a lame, so become the lame. 
March 8, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
Fonze

You do know there's only one way right breh?

Moment of Silence to our fallen brother, Lord Voldemort

March 8, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
kbos

people on this site really have a hard time with females.
March 8, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
zeezyo

only way to recover is to send a few more desperate text messages 

X

March 8, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
piccolo

3 hrs later..

Never double text a chick.

If she was interested in you she would've replied the first time.

And besides, double texting makes it seem like you're desperate.
You got to make it seem as if you got other hoez on deck, make it seem as if you can dispose her and get another one with no problem.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

March 8, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
iggyhaxor

send pics of your genitals.
show her your not fuckin around
March 8, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
Soul Rize

Hey man u didn't fuck up 10 is the magic number for hb members. If she dosn't respond after the 10th attempt to contact her shes not playing hard no more. But you still got 7 more chances GO IN!!!

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 8, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Tell her that you know HansumBasedFlexDaddy the Based Jesus. You'll get an instant reply.

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 8, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
paulywalnuts

i dont understand the problem.  you deserve and demand a fuckin response when you ask her to dinner.  a second message is fine, but don't send a third.  take the L.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 8, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
totalespionage

SMH 

Please login first to reply.