Its been awhile...

Triumvir.
Unbranded.
JPs.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

March 13, 2013 @ 03:48:43
REVS
Originally posted by Inactive User
honest question, are my fits whack? i feel like im posting decent stuff honestly but get a shit ton of downvotes.
not only me, but others as well.. not that it affects me but im just curious cause it seems like theres a huge 
difference in taste when it comes to wdywt/fashion (puts flamesuit on)

Do you wear Supreme everyday? That could be it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 13, 2013 @ 04:00:00
honest question, are my fits whack? i feel like im posting decent stuff honestly but get a shit ton of downvotes.
not only me, but others as well.. not that it affects me but im just curious cause it seems like theres a huge 

Do you wear Supreme everyday? That could be it. 
lol honest answer? i feel like there are people who downvote just to downvote, but you shouldn't care what people on this forum think, as long as you like what you're wearing. the anonymous rep system has people thinking they're bigger than they are. talk mad shit, but odds are they dress shittier than you. it takes courage (for lack of a better term) to even put yourself out there to be criticized.

and truthfully? your shit is decent. it's basic, but at least everything fits.

nlsnl.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 13, 2013 @ 04:01:40
i still dress better than you though

edit: lol at you calling me a fag, when we basically said the same thing. i just did it more eloquently 

nlsnl.tumblr.com

March 13, 2013 @ 04:06:18
lol sure, if you really want to

nlsnl.tumblr.com

March 13, 2013 @ 04:09:59
March 13, 2013 @ 04:10:59

AS FAR AS UR FITS, i mean theyre not bad but they nothing special neither. i mean theyre pretty bland and basic but not in a way that makes em more stylish nahmeanmean? oh maybe its the fact that u always wear the same shit which makes ur fits seem more boring now. actually it mite be dat. im jus tired of ur fucking janoskis and supreme. also u seem to have fat hips or maybe its the angle, which also affects the quality.

AS FAR AS OTHER FITS undeservingly gettin downvoted, yeh bruh sometimes HB is a popularity contest. ryan gets downvoted cuz of previous pyrex shit hes worn and sometimes teov gets downvoted on the basis of how much of a faggot he is(which he is, a huge one).

its 50-50 tho sometimes HB is fair. maybe most of the times even. oh well, keep ur head up mang. im sure theres plenty of bitches out there willing to suck ur dick cuz ur gear.
Why the fuck would u write a mediocre essay about an average fit. I miss u btw blushing
Apache how does it feel wearing a box logo doe smokeyface

:0

March 13, 2013 @ 04:12:00
March 13, 2013 @ 04:12:41
My nigga finally showed his face 
wear that skirt up doe b smokeyface

March 13, 2013 @ 04:14:05
AS FAR AS UR FITS, i mean theyre not bad but they nothing special neither. i mean theyre pretty bland and basic but not in a way that makes em more stylish nahmeanmean? oh maybe its the fact that u always wear the same shit which makes ur fits seem more boring now. actually it mite be dat. im jus tired of ur fucking janoskis and supreme. also u seem to have fat hips or maybe its the angle, which also affects the quality.

AS FAR AS OTHER FITS undeservingly gettin downvoted, yeh bruh sometimes HB is a popularity contest. ryan gets downvoted cuz of previous pyrex shit hes worn and sometimes teov gets downvoted on the basis of how much of a faggot he is(which he is, a huge one).

its 50-50 tho sometimes HB is fair. maybe most of the times even. oh well, keep ur head up mang. im sure theres plenty of bitches out there willing to suck ur dick cuz ur gear.

lawl but i feel you. i know i wear the same shit. just throw on a tee or hoodie with apc and walk out the door.
dont really have the motivation to be dressin up and shit pin rolling my khakis and shit. 
guess im just basic but shiiit box logos gettin these hoes wet doe so its a win-win for me

March 13, 2013 @ 04:15:05
Fit is cool but it's basic. As other people have said, it's more about the person posting the fit than the actual fit that will determine upvote:downvote ratio. 
March 13, 2013 @ 04:19:50
Thought you gave up on HB and moved on to some high fashion forum.
Fit is 

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

March 13, 2013 @ 04:25:06
ur jeans fit like ass and u dress like an overpriced zumies kid lmao fuckin hoodies and skate shoes for 400 dollars? wtf is the point 

i love u all

March 13, 2013 @ 04:29:51
lol sure, if you really want to
iite faggot. post ur fit in the wdwyt today(its already past midnite in the east). whoever gets more upvotes wins.

wut should be the consequence for the loser? suck wehatelondons dick?
Loser gets IP banned
sure. someone set it up. (if anyone cares that much. doubt it though)

nlsnl.tumblr.com

March 13, 2013 @ 05:07:37
anyone rocking summer shit ie sperrys/chinos?

March 13, 2013 @ 05:12:25
anyone rocking summer shit ie sperrys/chinos?
will be soon, bout to be 90+ in AZ starting tomorrow lol

March 13, 2013 @ 05:38:13

lawl but i feel you. i know i wear the same shit. just throw on a tee or hoodie with apc and walk out the door.
dont really have the motivation to be dressin up and shit pin rolling my khakis and shit. 
guess im just basic but shiiit box logos gettin these hoes wet doe so its a win-win for me
u aint gettin no bitches u aint foolin anyone
March 13, 2013 @ 10:53:24

Yves Saint LaurentSperry
Microphone
March 13, 2013 @ 13:28:50

Yves Saint LaurentSperry
Microphone

dope ass fit man
March 13, 2013 @ 15:29:08
HB down votes because they envy 
March 13, 2013 @ 16:43:43

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

March 13, 2013 @ 17:57:38
March 13, 2013 @ 18:12:33
not spring yet here.... cold again 

NSW 
Levis 
Clarks 
aye nigga you still living at home with your mom and pops?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x